**Laura Bella's diary** From SW TO CD wish me luck lol

Hi hun, aww, sorry I seem to have missed your diary hun, I'll make sure I read it in future so keep writing!!

3lbs is nothing, you can get rid of it for next week. Go girl xxx

...hey all, today's been ok apart from our evening meal...
i made everyone omelette's, did mine last and ruined it! That put me in a bad mood. Although in all fairness it did taste fine but i've just been sooo moody the slightest little thing is winding me up...
So after eating my dinner i had a yummy toffee muller light for afters. Mum doesnt have anything . Nan has a slice of coffee/ walnut cake (which didnt bother me, as i cant stand it anyway) ....dad gets a brand new boxed Marks & Spencer iced sponge Xmas cake out of the cupboard!
That was it for me my mood got 100 times worse.
I know it's not dad's fault ... he poured cream all over it and it looked so delicious, and i could tell he was really enjoying it!...
Now i've come up to my bedroom and come on here because otherwise im gonna go down and cut myself a chunk and i cant do that lol...
aaahhh christmas has ruined everything for me i thought it'd be so easy getting back into the swing of things, it's not though having nearly a week off the plan it's so difficult...im just craving bad foods at the moment...give it a few days and i'll be back on track...
now im gonna write my food diary and plan for tomorrow too...
o yea thats another thing im gutted about, work!
my days off are tues, thurs and sunday's... guess what? new years day is my day off...so i dont gain anything... ooooo i wish i had a job that you have all xmas off some people dont know how lucky they are...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tuesday 30th December
Red Day

Lunch
-a plateful of gammon ham
-kelloggs honey & oat cereal bar (hexb)

Dinner
-bacon, musroom omelette (42g cheese hexa)
-muller light yogurt
-tomato sauce (1/2 syn)

Snack
-ryvita mini's (hexb)
-glass of milk (hexa)
-options coconut drink (1.5 syns)
-rowntree's tooty fruties (5.5 syns)
Syns-7.5

Last edited:
Wednesday 30th December
Red Day

Breakfast
-2x alpen light cereal bar (hexb)

Lunch
-3x morrisons sausages
-muller light
-snack a jack s&v popcorn (2 syns)

Dinner
-bbq meatballs
-42g cheese (hexa)
-jacket spud (hexb)
-muller light

Snacks
-peach&apricot cereal bar (3.5 syns)
-hazelnut options (2 syns)

Syns- 7.5

Hmm i didnt stick to my plan today...it all went t*t's up in the afternoon...
I really had faith in myself that i'd stick to my diary but nope i had a chinese last night and a galaxy too...
i didn't drink so i suppose thats one thing...

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!XXXXX

Last edited:
So today the plan is to stick to the diet 100%.
Xmas and New Year are over, i haven't got any major plans today that'll effect my eating so im really going for it guns blazing LOL XXX

Thursday 1st January 2009!
Red day

Lunch
-Was up too late for breakfast so cooked a lovely ASDA gammon joint with 3 cheese & mustard crust....yum im recommending this too everyone was delicious!!!

Dinner
-BBQ meatballs
-Jacket spud (hexb)
-42g cheese (hexa)
-muller light

Snacks
-rowntree's tooty fruites 28g bag (5.5 syns)
-peach and apricot bar (hexb)

Woo hoo i did soooo well yesterday i stuck to the plan 99% i sneaked in a little finger size choc eclair (anyone any idea on syns) ...honestly it was sooo small piny finger size wish i hadn't have had it... anyway today im back to work, got my lunch ready given mum my orders for dinner tonight so im sorted...here's my plan

Friday 2nd January
Red Day

Breakfast
-Nothing i just cant think of food this time of the morning (although i've just had a coupe of slices of gammon that i was cutting up for lunch!)

Lunch
- plenty of sliced gammon
- muller light
- ryvita mini's (hexb)

Dinner
-chicken
-slices of gammon
-42g low fat cheese (hexa)
-jacket spud (hexb)
-muller light
-tomato sauce (1/2 syn)

Snacks
-tootie fruities (5 1/2 syns)
-asda cheese curls (3 1/2 syns)

Hiya hun, happy new year to you, well done for your 99% day, hope today goes well too. xxx

hey people today has been brill, stuck to diet 100% feel great, not hungry @ all am really pleased !
Am loving my new evening treat a bag of rowntree's tootie fruities they're 5.5 syns and they last me all night, there's loads in the bag...

changing classes this week, am stopping Monday classes as its such a long day i work 9-6 then drive half an hour to get a friend drive half an hour back to class then all over again to get home...
we have decided to change class and go wednesday nights instead...it'll be a lil strange as this class is @ my old school... i left there 9 yr's ago it'll be weird but exciting to go back...
anyway do i have to ring up and check its ok to swap classes?
or do we just turn up.
the new class will mean me driving 20 mins there 20 mins back sooo much easier!
xxx

sooooo moving on to Saturday, i've done well today i need to figure out tomorrow's food...otherwise i can see things going wrong...planning is the key!

have decided to give extra easy a go today....

Saturday 3rd January
Extra easy day

Breakfast
-Muller light yoghurt

Lunch
-tesco stewed steak in gravy
-SW chips
-tomato sauce (1/2 syn)

Snack
-cous cous cake
-ryvita mini's (hexb)
-muller light

syns - 6

Last edited:
hey people today has been brill, stuck to diet 100% feel great, not hungry @ all am really pleased !
Am loving my new evening treat a bag of rowntree's tootie fruities they're 5.5 syns and they last me all night, there's loads in the bag...

changing classes this week, am stopping Monday classes as its such a long day i work 9-6 then drive half an hour to get a friend drive half an hour back to class then all over again to get home...
we have decided to change class and go wednesday nights instead...it'll be a lil strange as this class is @ my old school... i left there 9 yr's ago it'll be weird but exciting to go back...
anyway do i have to ring up and check its ok to swap classes?
or do we just turn up.
the new class will mean me driving 20 mins there 20 mins back sooo much easier!
xxx

I would email your consultant to let her know your swapping but I dont think you will need to call your new consultant. Good luck with your group change.

aww thanks for telling me...
i have been reading up on ee and am still thinking shall i do it today?
i could have all my veg's with my steak plus maybe some mash potato and some rice with my chilli tonight ...
i think i am you know might as well give it a try for today

Sunday 4th January
Red Day

Breakfast
-muller light yoghurt

Lunch
-syn free burgers
-21g cheese (1/2 hexa)
-wholemeal roll (hexb)
-bacon
-tomato sauce (1/2 syn)

Dinner
-syn free bolognese
-21g cheese (1/2 hexa)
-35g dried wholemeal pasta (hexb)
-muller light

Snacks
-tooty fruities (5 1/2 syns)

Last edited:
i have had some chips and steak for lunch, i work tonight so am not around for dinner so am going to take some cous cous cake and a packet of quavers to work... im so full up now that tinned steak in gravy is really nice i doubt i would've ate it b4 the diet!
I will be going back to red/green days from tomorrow, althogh the majority i do are red...i think after next wi im gonna have a couple of days green then onto reds for the remainder of the week...
Looking forwar to my new class Wed's i expect it'll be busy with new people joining after new yr
have a lovely weekend every body
xxxx

HI- I'm new

Hi guys,
I've just joined and noticed this thread about SW.
I wondered if you could tell me if it is easy to follow once you get your head around it? I've got all the info and i'm starting the diet, from what I have read it seems pretty straight forward, any advice? Have you found it easy/hard to follow?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi guys,
I've just joined and noticed this thread about SW.
I wondered if you could tell me if it is easy to follow once you get your head around it? I've got all the info and i'm starting the diet, from what I have read it seems pretty straight forward, any advice? Have you found it easy/hard to follow?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hiya i've private messaged you :)

Morning everyone....
So i did extra easy yesterday. It went ok i must admit i was extremely full up at the end of the day.
I had a toffee cous cous cake yesterday, the first time in ages, i had forgotton how nice it actually was!?
It seemed a bit strange mixing the both days and for some strange reason i felt like i was cheating a bit ? I know i wasn't but do feel sooo much better about myself when im having red days?
I don't think i'll be doing another extra easy for a while. Im gonna save them days until i've got something planned or a really fancy something that involved red/green food.
So today im back on my red day, had my muller light for breakfast and am experimenting with home made quarter pounders for lunch.
I brought some wholemeal rolls, i cant believe how long it has been since i've had some bread! I do find it a waste of a hexb, but when your having a burger you need it in a bap dont you?
Will be on again later to let you know how they turn out...
Tonight i've got spag bol homemade with passata, onions, garlic etc im using my other hexb for some pasta... again being on red days i never really have carbs so today is different.
Im looking forward to my meals today and my nightly treat of a packet of tooty fruities lol...

Will write up tomorrow's plan as soon as i know what im having

Happy Sunday people

XXX

Looking gd gal!!

I had EE yest adn toffee c/c cake too :) YUMMY!!
XXX

hey how did you find ee ?
i run out of mincemeat i love mincemeat cous cous cake
aww sunday's nearly over back to work tomorrow
xxx

Monday 5th January
Red Day

Breakfast
-Muller Light

Lunch
-wholemeal roll (hexb)
-2x sainsbury cheese triangles (1/2 hexa)
-plenty of beef
-asda cheese curls (3 1/2 syns)

Dinner
-spag bol
-35g wholemeal pasta (hexb)
-21g low fat cheese (1/2 hexa)
-muller light

snacks

syns

Back