**Laura Bella's diary** From SW TO CD wish me luck lol

No reason why this isn't free - I make soup and use stock but figure that the amount it makes, it wouldn't be possible to calc the syns from stock in one portion.

soooo when i was doing ww i used to make lovely 0 point soups... a lovely vegetable one with onions, leeks, sweed, turnip and carrot...it was so yummy i loved it...
now is there any reason why i cant have this on SW i dont think it has any syns... i used veg stock to make it but the ammount of bowls a pot full makes i doubt it would count as any syns!
im thinking of making some for lunch today thats all...
xxx

I don't see that being a problem - I love making soups too, they're so filling. Infact, think I'm going to make one tomorrow as it's soooooo cold. Brrr!

For future use you could buy Vecon (Holland & Barrett), which is completely free, just like the Bovril in a jar x

hellllllo, did everyone watch x factor/strictly last night?
i never had to work :( although i did tape it but my sky plus f****d up and i missed the strictly result show dam it!...
why is it when i work @ night im marved (starved)
i took 3 sausages in (how random?) a packet of ryvita minis and a alpen bar... i ended up buying a packet of the fruit tella sugar free sweets... i ate 8 of them and worked out the syn value to be 2.5 which i didnt think was too bad...
had such a pants day yesterday, got a letter from the police about an incident that happened @ work, now if they plead not guilty i gotta go to court??? does anyone know how i get myself out of this situation...i for one dont want to over something @ work!
it happened a couple of months ago and i'd put it to the back of my mind now i got the letter im screwing over it!
on to better things, today is sunday and its my day of rest... yeah right house work, shopping dinner plus mini mins of course.

I do love this forum its fab you know love people diarys hearing about their weight loss and all that...
It keeps me going being able to come on here regularly.

I might be going to cinema tonight i wanna see the angelina jolie film the one bout her losing her son... has anyone see it yet?

probably take sum sugar free sweets to suck on and have a diet coke...

hmmm now onto what im gonna eat today .... decisions decisions xxx

Sunday 13th December
Red Day

Breakfast
-Sainsburys apricot & peach cereal bar (3.5 syns)

Lunch
-half a xmas cake well scan bran style (3.5 syns)

Dinner
-Jacket potato (hexb)
-spag bol made with passata
-42g cheese (hex a)
-tom sauce (0.5 syns)

Snacks
-2 werthers (1 syn)
-8 fruit tella's (2.5 syns)

Last edited:
some great ideas there will have to try the morrisons pasta sauce :)
I did watch x factor glad alexandra won shes brill mit was really emotional waching them all going back to their home towns and seeing all the support they all did well
sorry about the work situation cant help there

I've decided to go to class tonight as im off today i was swapping to tuesday class but will change next week instead only thing is it's party night and it says bring nibbles...what an earth can i take with me? Help people xxx

Hi Laurie - make sure the Tuesday class next week is still on.... e.g. my consultant has a Monday and Tuesday class, but she is combining the two to Monday night next week because of Xmas etc xxx

Aww thanks Louise, i will have to check my consultant does 2 classes tonight and i know they're combined next week.
The Tuesday class is in a different town about 15 mins away thats her only one their so i need to find out.
Thanks for telling me
xxx

WI today as usual starving myself well sort of...i've eaten a small chicken breast and a couple of bits of ww bacon that'll keep me going me thinks...

I go with my best friend too. She is struggling at the moment but she doesnt have as much to lose as me.

mine doesnt either she has just had her 2nd baby and unlike when she had her 1st the weight isnt coming off...
i wish i had only a stone or 2 to lose lol
nevermind x

Hi hun - it doesn't matter how much we have to lose, we'll all get to our goal at some point (if we really want it enough). You're doing brilliantly hun xxx

Well Karen and I went to class tonight, couldnt stop talking in the car she was soooo excited to join class.!
we had a great night, party games raffles and a fantastic buffet. We all weighed first then tucked in and i must admit i ate like a pig lol.
Class went on for ages tonight but eventually Karen had her lil 121 with the consultant and got all her books. Cos she's breast feeding her 3 month old she got at extra book... we both enjoyed it...maybe i enjoyed it a lil bit more cos I LOST 3LB...GOT MY HALF A STONE STICKER...AND GOT SLIMMER OF THE WEEK...WOOP WOOP
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
here's to another great week although im off out to Nando's tomorrow so that'll be 2 nights on the trot where i havent stuck to the plan...o well only another week and a bit of Christmas then i'll be a good girl
xxxx

Well done Laurie. Fantastic weightloss. :winner:

Well done you!! excellent news on SotW and your half stone award. Just think.. the next one is a stone award .. wayhey!

Back