**Laura Bella's diary** From SW TO CD wish me luck lol

Oh I may try these, are they cheap?

Ooh get that new bras :) Wish I could buy cheap ones?!x

ok , hope this helps hun , i dont add milk to my pasta i cook it with just water , so its totally free , chocolate i really enjoy a chocolate fix , so have been drinking hot chocolate drinks from aldi call low fat choc drinks really tasty , and only 2 syns per drink . curly wurlys are very low in syns im not totally sure of there value , would need to check on the slimming world website , hope this has helped , oo i also like the skinny cow icelollys there about 4 and half syns , so worth it , hope this has helped

ooh looks yummy do you know if lams shanks are free in pubs as imeatign out twice this week x

ooh looks yummy do you know if lams shanks are free in pubs as imeatign out twice this week x

not all lamb shanks are free. The shank is but it depends on the sauce
shouldn't imagaine it'd be too bad though hun
x

Hey people,
had so much on over last couple of days only really been on to do my food diary. I have to write one otherwise it throws me off track. If its all written out i know i will stick to it!

Im doing ok this week, quite proud of myself as i have ditched the scales 'for good' ... well last wed's i was getting myself in a right old state before class ... i was on and off my scales they were showing i'd gained i was really upset. Anyway got to class and i'd lost 2lb... told my mum to get rid of them and she's done just that, bless her!

Am already for the gym this arvo. Got new trainers, joggers, swimsuit im all prepared and pretty excited too. I will report back late let you know how i get on!

Anyway on to todays plan-----

Tuesday 10th February
Red Day

Breakfast
-Aldi yogurt

Lunch
-2x 400g brown loaf
-beef
-LC light (hexa)
-mini flake (4 syns)

Dinner
-SW quiche with bacon, mushrooms and cheese (hexa)
-salad
-jacket spud (hexb)
-tomato sauce (1syn)

Snacks
-scan bran cake (4 syns)
-pineapple
-flake (7syns)
-cheese curls (3.5 syns)

Last edited:
Aghhh im a bit annoyed now to be honest.
Made my way to the leisure centre for 1pm...paid my fees plucked the courage up to go for a swim. (which i am really chuffed with as its a big thing for me)... my gym induction had been 'booked' for 2pm guess what they didnt have me down for an induction today. The people on reception hadnt booked me in , there was no one that could do it then as they were all busy so i gotta go back at 4 tomorrow after finishing a 7 - 3.30 shift at work.
Im not too happy but at least i got my swim and i enjoyed it even tho it wore me out lol
XXX

Evening people,
Just got back from class and this week i have lost 1.5lb...
very pleased with that so all good on that front!

Went for my gym induction today. Gosh its hard work man!
Im doing the treadmill, cross-trainer, 2 lots of bikes and a arm bicycle thing. It takes about half hour to do and im going back swimming and gym tomorrow.
Bit busy @ mo so i dont have much time to come on ...im making sure im doing my food diary must stay on track ....

XXX

Thursday 12th February
Red Day

Breakfast
NOTHING
Lunch
- 4xwholemeal bread (hexb)(7syns)
- LC (hex a)
-sliced egg
-Cheese curls (3.5 syns)
-crunchie (4syns)

Dinner
-cheesy meatballs (cheese hexa)
-tomato sauce (1.5 syns)
-SW chips
-baked beans
-aldi yogurt (2.5 syns)

Snacks

Last edited:
Im in sooo much pain today. I must have pulled a muscle at the top of my arm at the gym yesterday. Now i cant go to the gym or go swimming today :-(
I really wanted to go but can hardly move it...

I know someone who lost a lot on ee this week so as of today im on extra easy for one week only!
I am giving this a god 100% on it lets see what happens???
XXX

Good luck on the EE plan this wek Huni..Im still too much of a wuss to give it a try!
How's the arm now???

Take it easy.

Kerry-Ann
xxx

Hi mrs v... i think i just need a week where i can eat basically what i want be it red or green. If it doesnt work then ill just go back to red days with the odd green thrown in...
My arm still really hurts im so annoyed i couldn't go the gym. I work all day friday and monday so cant go till tues next week. What a bummer!
How are you doing anyway?xxx

Friday 13th February (aaahhhh - hope its not unlucky for me!!)
EE day

Breakfast
-Aldi yogurt (2.5 syns)

Lunch
-chicken breast
-LC ex light (1.5 syns)
-wholemeal roll (hexb)
-cheese curls (3.5syns)
-alpen light (3 syns)

Dinner
-Smash pizza with---- cheese (hexa), bacon, sausage, sweetcorn
-alpen light (3 syns)
-tomato sauce (1 syn)

Last edited:
Fantastic meal choises Hun!!!! Take it easy with that arm ok???

cant stop ...
just updating my food diary for tomorrow will write soon
happy weekend
xxxx

Saturday 14th February
Extra easy day

Breakfast

Lunch
-spaghetti bolognaise
-pasta
-42g cheese (hexa)
-aldi yogurt (2.5syns)

Dinner
-mug shot
-cous cous cake
-ryvita minis (hexb)

Snacks
-cadbury flake (7 syns)

Last edited:
Sunday 15th February
Extra easy

Breakfast
-aldi yogurt (2.5 syns)

Lunch
-bacon mushroom and onion ommelette (cheese hexa)
-tom sauce (1syn)
-ryvita limbos (3 syns)

Dinner
-Gammon
-Roast pot's
-cauli + brocolli + sweetcorn
-mincemeat cous cous cake (3 syns)

Snacks

Back