**Laura Bella's diary** From SW TO CD wish me luck lol

Thanks Lou how are you getting on?
I cheated again yesterday dont know whats wrong with me @ the mo!!
Well it'll be my own fault if the scales show i've not lost tomorrow!

Monday 2nd March
Red Day

Breakfast
-peach and apricot bar (3.5 syns)

Lunch
-wholemeal roll (hexb)
-gammon
-ryvita limbos (3 syns)
-aldi yog
-2x alpen light bar (hexb)

Dinner
-tesco stewing steak
-tom sauce (1 syn)
-bacon
-3 x babybel (hexa)
-aldi yogurt

Hi hun, I'm ok thanks - just started back at class again tonight so feeling motivated.

What did you do to cheat yesterday? Was it a major cheat or an ickle one?

I've just cheated too... cooked syn free sausages a few mins ago ready for tomorrows red day.... but before I realised it I was eating one of them.

Also - what are the ryvita lymbos like? x

ha ha well at least you were eating syn free sausages lol...
yummy im addicted to them things i wrap them in bacon pigs in blankets totally syn free gorgeous!

...well it was pretty major, first off i had a chicken sandwich from mc don's (don't know why as i dont really like them anyway) and to top it off i had a couple of chocolate bars!!! arghhh never mind wi tonight the scales wont lie!
Im out tomorrow night going to the beefeater, i suppose @ least its only the day after wi gives me the rest of the week to get back on track...
how are you finding your first proper day bet you're very motivated?

i love ryvita limbos, they were on offer in sainsburys. i like the salt and vinegar and cheese and onion ones. they're little flavoured sticks, you get quite a few of them...makes a change i always used to have asda cheese curls...try them you'll like them i bet...

i've decided im gonna plan a whole weeks meals in advance. that way i have to stick to it 100% ...im off swimming soon shopping this arvo and wi tonight...somehow i will fit it in...i have to do it!!

have a great day everyone.

dont have a food diary for today as usual its wi and i hardly eat so not worth writing one up lol
xxx

I lost 1.5 lb this week :) im over the moon with that considering how much i cheated!
After wi Tues i had half a stuffed crust pizza and last night i went to the beefeater for their early bird 3 courses for under a tenner...
whoops...
well today its all systems go and i am doing good (so far) as i still have a lot of cravings im doing a couple of green days so im more satisfied.
So here we go here's todays and tomorrows food diary!

Thursday 5th March
Green Day

Breakfast
-Aldi yogurt
-2x alpen bars (hexb)

Lunch
-eat smart tomato pasta (1/2 syn)

Dinner
-jacket spuds
-cheese (hexa)
-meanz beanz
-chick pea cake + 1tbsp golden syrup (2syns)

Snack
-melon
-flake (7syns)
-----------------------------------------
Friday 6th March
Green Day

Breakfast
-aldi yog
-lemon hifi (hexb)

Lunch
-heinz tomato and cheese ravioli (1.5 syns)
-melon

Snack
-Ryvita minis (hexb)

Dinner
-batchellors beef rice
-cheese (hexa)
-cous cous cake mince meat (3.5 syns)

Last edited:
Hi Laurie.
Well done on a great loss this week you are doing very well. I was pleased with my result last night. I am back doing Extra Easy this week.
Which plans have you been following? xx

lol asda's make your own pizza's are the best...
i have to have bbq sauce instead of tomato....yum
but i am loving my melon im eating right now!
xxx

Hi everyone.
Enjoying my weekend, just going to sainsburys to get sum chicken...
had a plan for tonights dinner...if it turns out ok i will be adding to the recipe section :)
Spent the last three days on greens, back to red me thinks.
I am rather liking the greens i get satisfied a lot quicker.
Forgot to write me diary up for yesterday so here it is as well as tomorrows.
Going to see my new baby cousin this afternoon looking forward to meeting her! Gonna wash my car too, and maybe get my exercise bike moved from the shed to indoors... Lots of thinking lets get doing!

Saturday 7th March
Green Day

Breakfast
whoops i forgot (lol)

Lunch
-Ravioli (1.5 syns)
-Aldi yogurt

Snack
-2xalpen light (hexb)

Dinner
-Smash with grated cheese on top (hexa)
-tom sauce (1 syn)
-slice of cous cous cake (2 syns)

Snacks
-ryvita mini's (hexb)
-rice pudding (hexa)
-flake (7 syns)

------------------------------------------------

Sunday 8th March
Back to Red's

Breakfast
-aldi yogurt

Lunch
-

Dinner
-chicken, bacon , sausagement and cheese cake (hexa- cheese)
- 1/2 packet of schwartz mediterranean roasted veg mix (2syns)
-courgettes, red peppers and onions
-30g of smash (1 syn)
-tomato sauce (1 syn)

Snacks
-1/2 a scan bran cake (3ysns + hex b)

Last edited:
Yum i am making the most loveliest dinner...
my dad has helped me he makes the same for the family but with the smoked cheese shaped like a sausage and proper sausage meat. I've used babybel and a packet of morrisons free sausages i've just taken the skin off yum roll on dinner time!

well my dinner was out of this world i've got left overs for tomorrow so im happy here's a picture...
i've also added it to the recipe section if anyone's interested?xxx

022.jpg

023.jpg

Monday 9th March
Red Day

Breakfast
-peach&apricot bar (hexb)

Lunch
-wholemeal roll with beef
-rice crispy bar (4 syns)
-aldi yogurt
-cheese curls (3.5 syns)

Dinner
-cold chicken cake
-roasted vegetable (2syns)
-scan bran cake (4 syns)

Morning hun,
Your dinner looks so nice... When you next make it can i have an invite please?!
How are you getting on this week? xx

morning :)
its wi day tonight, i hate waiting all day i don't eat much so i get quite ratty...wish there was a day time class to suit me, but there's not- shame :-(
off to a friends soon, taking my clip in hair extensions gonna have a fun day doing here hair. My hair is so long now the extensions are the same length so im happy for once :) no more clipping them in...
gotta go shopping this arvo so that will be great fun on an empty stomach ...the joys of evening wi's...
so all in all a busy day ahead of me should be fun, will be back tonight to report on how i get on!!!
Happy Tuesday
xxx

I put on half a pound was gutted really, not sure if it has anything to do with the gym?
i have a meeting with an instructer @ the gym next week so look forward to listening to what she has to say!

didnt write yesterdays plan up so here it is along with todays :)

Thursday 12th March
Red Day

Lunch
-cheesey mince (hexa)
-canteloupe melon

Dinner
-diet coke chicken
-melon

Snack
-2xmini crunchy (8 syns)
-ryvita minis (hexa)
-alpen light (hexb)

Friday 13th March
Red Day

I put on half a pound was gutted really, not sure if it has anything to do with the gym?
i have a meeting with an instructer @ the gym next week so look forward to listening to what she has to say!

didnt write yesterdays plan up so here it is along with todays :)

Thursday 12th March
Red Day

Lunch
-cheesey mince (hexa)
-canteloupe melon

Dinner
-diet coke chicken
-melon

Snack
-2xmini crunchy (8 syns)
-ryvita minis (hexa)
-alpen light (hexb)

Friday 13th March
Red Day

Try not to be too disheartened, Honey, though easier said than done I know. It might be the gym if you've been going regularly for a while, but otherwise it's probably just the curse of female hormones! You know how we can fluctuate... In any case, you're still doing really well, so keep up the great work :D x

nice to see i haven't been missed lol...
had a proper horrible week last week and paid for it big time last night gained 2lb which i knew i would.
Given my self a firm kick up the back side and im back on plan today so far so good :)

breakfast
-yogurt

lunch
-2xwholemeal bread (2hexb)
-peach&apricot bar (3.5 syns)
-ryvita limbos (3syns)

dinner
-cheesey meatballs in tomato sauce (hexa)
-yogury

snack
-pineapple
-cadbury flake (7 syns)

Back