Laura's bit of everything diet!

Well it is lovely to have you here! I started this diary years ago and most people have moved on from minis now! I want to keep posting in it though just to keep track for myself!

I have been pretty consistent with my diet for the last 38 days now! I am calorie counting, using MFP to calculate it, fit bit wants me to eat more but I don't trust it lol. Having shakes for breakfast as I'm not very good at it! I'm not cutting anything out but limiting meals out/nights out/alcohol. I'm also doing 30 day shred, did day 11 this eve!

Juicing is one I really don't know much about, what does it entail? I love changing up. I had got up to losing 4 stone and the way I did it was doing a new diet whenever I got bored of the old one! always on the look out for something else to try x

Juicing is one I really don't know much about, what does it entail? I love changing up. I had got up to losing 4 stone and the way I did it was doing a new diet whenever I got bored of the old one! always on the look out for something else to try x

Have a look for reboot with joe on google, I usually do 5 or 10 days on his plan, just to kick start the weight loss and stop the cravings... day 2 today. I have a stupid habbit of weiging myself daily and lost 2lb just from yesterday, a lot will be water but its definately a good way to get some results.

I think ive been on here since 2011 but keep coming and going... same as the weight haha x

Have a look for reboot with joe on google, I usually do 5 or 10 days on his plan, just to kick start the weight loss and stop the cravings... day 2 today. I have a stupid habbit of weiging myself daily and lost 2lb just from yesterday, a lot will be water but its definately a good way to get some results.

I think ive been on here since 2011 but keep coming and going... same as the weight haha x

I weigh myself a lot too, I just can't get out of the habit, I think it keeps me in check though as the only time I don't weigh is when I am off plan and I don't want to see the damage. Then I know things are bad!

I just looked and your join date is 6 days before me, we are clearly going through the same cycle lol!

Well done for getting back into it. It really does take courage. I know it's frustrating that it goes back on so fast but you can do it!
Sending heaps of encouragement! X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ohh thank you. I think a lot of it is state of mind and I had to get to rock bottom before getting back up. Thanks for the encouragement, I need everything I can get!

dietwise I am doing okay, until I get to Friday. I seem to have plans every friday and saturday atm. I am not drinking which is such a change for me but it is still eating out a lot. I'm not seeing any damage weight wise but I know it is slowing down the loses. Part of me feels like I should clear my diary for a little while and just get my head down as I'm not going to make my goal of 15 stone 13 by 23rd Sept - 44 days and 10lbs to lose. but then the other part of me thinks, this is the healthiest and non diet like weightloss I have ever done and part of that is down to not missing out on a social life a nice meals. buttt I can't decide. I will probably be miserable if I make myself be overly strict but I do need to reign it in a little. I guess if I don't see a loss on tues I know what I need to do!

Thought I better check in for myself... been a really bad week. Got signed off sick on monday and spent 4 days eating my emotions. Getting back on track today. Seemed to go up to 16st 11. See what it is tmrw. Just need to be accountable and get back on it despite it being a difficult time.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

so on sat morning I was down to 16 st 10, so really limited damage. I think that may be due to an increase in speed of my metabolism. I think that would make sense, my diet has improved and been consistent and exercise is on the up, so my body can cope better with these blips - not that I want to encourage myself to continue having them! lol

I had a good day time on sat but it was my bestfriends birthday and I ended up consuming a bottle and half of rose and some rubbishy party food - still a lot less than my old habits. Sunday I felt a little tired and groggy so no exercise and food wasn't fab but it was all healthy and around 2000 cals, so a regular amount. Got back onto my shakes for breakfast this morn - not that I wanted to! and had a nice healthy lunch so today is looking like a good day!

I am a constant weigher and I am going to try and hold off til friday morning to see where i am next. not sure I will manage that but always worth trying!

So I tried not to weigh but I did lol 16st8.5 this morning. Cheered me up tho!

16 st 7.25 this morning

I weigh myself a lot too, I just can't get out of the habit, I think it keeps me in check though as the only time I don't weigh is when I am off plan and I don't want to see the damage. Then I know things are bad! I just looked and your join date is 6 days before me, we are clearly going through the same cycle lol!

Shock!! I went AWOL again haha. Back on it today... Actually gonna go weigh myself at lunch time ... See what damage I have done. Drum roll... Up to 12.3 so over a stone on since June ?????

Hello ladies!

Well miss thomas, I myself have been off the rails for the week. Having a bit of a difficult time atm and it is always such a hard time trying not to turn to food. Undoing years of bad behaviour is a lot of work. The one thing I can take from this is, being off track, I am still keeping myself in check. More than I ever used to. I am eating off plan but so much less and some positive choices compared to an all out binge. Will weigh myself tmrw to see where I am at and start a fresh.

Every journey has to have downs as well as ups, how else would I learn new patterns and behaviours otherwise ; )

Ohhssh it was quite bad. 16st11 this morning. I have been constantly hungry atm. But yep, been bad for a good 10 days and that is what you get. Back to work tmrw and back on the shakes for breakfast.

It is a difficult month with big plans 4/5 of the next weekends. I think my plan is to get to 16st7-9 and try and maintain that for the month. I think that is realistic and any more is a bonus!

Then if I aim for -7lbs in oct, -7lbs in nov and -2-4lbs in dec. I think those are realistic targets and get me starting the new year in a lower weight than ever. Plan!

Well it has been a long time since I've posted and alot has changed! Isn't that always the way?! So after my last post I found out I was going to lose a contract extension I had previously been offered because I had time off sick after my dad died. I just sort of lost it after then. It has been the most difficult year of my life and I have had very little focus to look after myself. So my boyfriend decided to quit his job and on the 7th oct we flew to Thailand and we have been touring SE asia ever since. In the month before we flew we had plans every weekend and I managed to put on a stone and go up to 17st11. That was pretty devastating. Anyway in the last month of travelling I have lost that and am down to 16st7-9ish. I am not entirely trusting of the scales I used here! I know I feel slimmer! So now I have taken some time out I feel really ready to face the real world and continue on my mission to become happier and healthier! Part of me wants to get home to I can control my food and calorie count, get running and do the 30 day shred! But we have 18 more days left here. And we are winding down our trip to end up on beaches and do relaxing so I am worried I will undo my good work and loose the motivation I have gained. Fingers crossed, I want to use the drive I have!

Things that have motivated me whilst I'm away - obviously the weight loss whilst being here - I am not making amazing choices but the portions are smaller here- between 1/2 2/3 the size. And lots of walking and activities like hiking, kayaking, caving, swimming etc. I have also been with alot of beautiful and slim women. They are all size 8-12 around 8-10 stone. That is difficult at times. They have amazing bodies and I have to remind myself that I am literally double them. When we are doing things that involves few clothes I am embarrassed. I have looked at my own photos of me in waterfalls and on an elephant and it is hard to see. But it is the reality I needed. As hard as it is to take. I am sad I have done so much damage to my body. If I can get my weight down another few pounds in the next 3 weeks I will be happy. That leaves me in a great position for when I get back home. I will have a month before xmas and if I can lose a stone or so I can end the year at least as light as I started, if not a little lighter.

Wow you must be having so much fun travelling! Good to hear you're feeling motivated :) you can do this lovely! Sometimes you need something to remind you why you're doing it xxx

Back