Laura's Diary - My first -7lbs! :-)

Lozbo

Silver Member
Not sure how many people on here will remember me but I used to use Minimins a few months ago.
I feel like a bit of a failure as I completely gave up on my diet (again) and stopped visiting Minimins (again). However since then I have been in hospital (to have my gallbladder removed) and have changed jobs and just generally feel a lot better in myself and feel like I am ready to try to start dieting/WW again. Last time I found everyone here so supportive and it really helped so after a few weeks of getting my courage up (again) I have decided to start a new diary and will start a new food diary as I feel that doing this will help me to really commit.
I haven't felt this positive and determined to lose weight and to become healthier before so I am hoping that this time it may work :)

Hiya, I remember you :) ... I've just come back after a couple of months "off" WW :D

Hope you are all better now, good luck on your new journey xxx

welcome back Loz, lovely to see you posting again :) xxx

Hey welcome back. It's good to have you back. Good luck with your WW journey and i'm glad you are feeling so positive. xxx

Of course we remember you and its lovely to see you back. The chnages will all help you settle into WW more easily now.

M

hello and welcome back, im a fellow serial retstarter but hopefully for us both this time will be it! you sound so determined this time and i think for ww or any kind of diet i think you need the right mind set and hopefully this is it for you x

Hey you, welcome back - great to see you posting again. Good luck with your restart. Take care xxx

Thanks everyone for your replies.
With my new job I am allowed to check minimins at work which I find is helping as it keeps me motivated! :)
I remember so many of you from last time I attempted WW and posted on here, it's good to see you all doing so well!
Am hoping work will be a bit busier today than yesterday as I find I tend to snack if I am bored. Although yesterday I managed to avoid the temptation of sweets at work. Will start my food diary as of today.
Had a much-needed early night yesterday as I'd had a few late nights in a row and needed to relax a bit, feel much better this morning because of it! :D
Hope everyone's having a good day.

Work not very busy again...gets a bit boring when it's like this. At least I have Minimins to entertain me!
Just found out I'm probably going to be doing overtime cover on Saturday. It's not too bad, I start at half 8 and should be home by half 4 or 5ish. I've only been in this job 3 weeks though and haven't worked a weekend before. I gotta decide whether I want the extra £80ish in my December pay or to take the Monday off instead. The money would be good because of Christmas. Although as I'm still getting back into the swing of working I'm not sure how I would handle a 6-day week. Decisions decisions!!
So far diet is going well, managed to resist a Mcdonalds breakfast muffin this morning, which was quite hard so am proud!
Hope everyone is having a good day!x

can you swap and change? like can you take it for now for the xmas money then take your monday off later if you can't handle it? x

Well done for resisting the mcdonalds breakfast muffin, sausage mcmuffin is my alltime favourite thing!

Well done on resisting Mc Muffin! Is this saturday working going to be every week or just a one off? If it's a one off i'd take the money if it's for longer term i'd be tempted to alternate. Hope it's not too bad tomorrow. xxx

1ST WI was on Sunday morning. It is the best morning for me to WI as I'm not rushing around and will remember to do it.
Was -2lbs so quite pleased with that as it's starting to go in the right direction!:)

This weekend seems to have gone so quick!
Didn't end up working on Saturday as got soaked on the way home from work on friday night and ended up feeling really rough saturday morning. Feel really bad about not going in though :sigh:

Spent most of the weekend in bed trying to keep warm. Felt better by Sunday.

Fingers crossed work aren't going to be too angry about it today.

My dad came round and gave me some spare lightbulbs as I didn't have any that worked in my bathroom so have had to have showers for the past 2 weeks. So am looking forward to a really nice hot bath this evening and another early night!

Hope everyone's having a good day! :)

Congrats on the WI result! Hope work were ok with you today - its horrid having to have time off when yr relatively new to a job so fingers crossed for you. Take care xxx

Congrats on the WI result! Hope work were ok with you today - its horrid having to have time off when yr relatively new to a job so fingers crossed for you. Take care xxx

Thanks Jax! Yeah work were quite understanding about it!

Am on the half 8 - half 4 shift this weeks so I can get the earlier train and bus which is good! :)
Diet so far going well, have stayed within points...keep forgetting to write them on here which I will start from tomorrow.
Have a friend coming over to night as she wants me to watch that Drag me to Hell film - don't really know much about it! See what its like.
Hope everyone has a good day!x

Glad work were okay and hope you've had fun with your friend and enjoyed the film. Take care x

2lbs off well done!!!
Dont wqorry bout your work too much hun....if your unwell your unwell and its better you take a day off than force yourself to work and ending up being off longer.

Enjoy your bubbly bath tonight .....what a fabby treat after a great loss
:)

Thanks girls!
Felt so tired after work yesterday for some reason. Friend picked me up half-way home so we went back to mine for a chat. She made me watch the Drag me to hell film, it was ok. Not really that scary (and I'm normally quite easy to scare), but storyline wasn't too bad.
Work seems busy so far but might calm down later. Actually prefer it kinda busy as it makes time go quicker and I don't get too bored - when bored I tend to snack more.
Going round to the in-laws tonight for a chat and probably stay for something to eat. Hopefully will get an early night (I seem to be needing a lot of them lately - must be something to do with getting over my cold!)
Hope everyone's having a good day! :) xx

Back