Laura's Diary - My first -7lbs! :-)

Hi hunni, thankyou for the visit to my diary :)
well done on the lb and the sts too x

hey Loz, just catching up - sorry to hear about your friends mum, thats awful but glad she's staying positive about it all!

well done on your last two WIs - thats great stuff :) x

Hi
Just popping in to say hello - have a great day :)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, the days seem to be going by so quickly at the moment. Works been kinda busy and have had lots of Christmas meet-ups with friends and work Christmas Meal.
It's nice to be busy and I love meeting up with friends but it just seems like I haven't stopped this last week. Think I've got a few days this week where I can spend the evening in and relax.
Have got a few friends round tonight and Jack (the gorgeous baby boy who we are Supportive Adults for) so that should be nice.
WI result was -1lb so still haven't gained yet which is great for this time of year. Am still pointing but am not being too strict as have so many christmas meals etc. Will be 100% after New Year.
Hope everyone's having a lovely lead-up to Christmas! xx

Wishing you a Very Merry Xmas :)

hope you have a lovely xmas Laura :) x

Just popping in to wish you a merry chrimbo - hope you have a good one. Lots of hugs xxx

Hi Laura

Hope you had a good Christmas Day x :)

Thanks girls for all your Christmas messages!
Sorry I haven't been about for a few weeks, things have seemed really busy although when I actually think about it not much has actually happened.
Have re-started the diet today and done a WI this morning and was the same as when I started before Christmas so thats not too bad.
Work is very busy at the moment so will update more later with todays food list.
Will also get up to date on everyone's diaries.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas/New Year! :D xx

Hi, welcome back and good luck with your re-start xxx

Good luck with restart and great nes you are same weight as before christmas.

Hi hunny bunny - Happy New Year to you xxxxxxxx
Glad to see you back on track - and wheheey! New Year - new opportunities. Hopefuly getting back on track isn't too painful...
Will be rooting for you all the way hun xxxxxx

Hey Laura,

This is me just back too after a wee spell away.

Thats fab that you didnt put anything on over the festive period.

Well done you xx

well done on a STS over the crimbo period - fantastic stuff :D xxx

Thanks everyone for your comments! :D

Last week was soooo hectic, I didn't get the chance to come on here.
Work was really busy...especially on Thursday because we couldn't all get to work on Wednesday.
I made it into work, somehow I managed to get a train in but then it looked like I might have been stuck there! My manager and the rest of the staff in my section hadn't been able to get in so they told me to just leave and try to get any train going home or in that direction as they were slowly cancelling them all. So I left home at 6:45am and got home at 12:30 and only spent 15mins at work! Somehow I actually felt more knackered that evening than if I had been at work.
When we got in on Thursday we had over 400 calls on the answer machine!:eek:
The weekend was slightly more relaxing but still had a lot of housework to get done etc.
At least it's been easier to stick to my points this week as I've not had a chance to really think about eating lots.
Had my 1st WI this morning and lost 1lb which is Ok as I'm probably still catching up from Christmas!
Going to start tracking my food on here from today as think that helps.

Hope everyone had a good weekend! xx

Welcome back hun - you were truly missed here xxx

Lovely to see you back. Well done on being a pound down! Take care xxx

Back