Laura's EE diary...

Tonight's tea - bloody love it!

image-2492864530.jpg

Mmmmmm!! I LOVE mustard!! I have jars of the English mustard, Dijon mustard, whole grain mustard, mustard powder... Addicted! Such a great, zero/low-syn way of adding heaps of flavour!x

I love mustard!! Ill have to get some mustard powder coz that's syn free isn't it xx

I love mustard!! Ill have to get some mustard powder coz that's syn free isn't it xx

Ooh yeah, mustard powder is Syn free :) I love a tsp of wholegrain mustard stirred through mashed potatoes. It's so nice!! I used to always have that with Linda McCartney rosemary and red onion sausages and loads of roast veggies. Yum!! You've inspired me to make that again xx

Ooh yeah, mustard powder is Syn free :) I love a tsp of wholegrain mustard stirred through mashed potatoes. It's so nice!! I used to always have that with Linda McCartney rosemary and red onion sausages and loads of roast veggies. Yum!! You've inspired me to make that again xx

Oo I have Linda McCartney sausages in the freezer but I'm hesitant to try them! I've heard mixed views so I may give them a go tonight as I have nothin planned xx

Oo I have Linda McCartney sausages in the freezer but I'm hesitant to try them! I've heard mixed views so I may give them a go tonight as I have nothin planned xx

I LOVE the Linda McCartney sausages! I think they're delish! Taste quite like stuffing I think! xx

I LOVE the Linda McCartney sausages! I think they're delish! Taste quite like stuffing I think! xx

I love them too!! Haven't had them for a while though. Our Tesco seem to have stopped selling them. I have one lonely one sat in the freezer lol xx

I'm going to try them tonight now! Here's my food diary...

Breakfast
New York style mullerlight (1)

Lunch
Turkey salad with light mayo and chilli sauce (4)

Tea
Linda McCartney red onion sausages, SW chips, egg or beans and salad

Snacks
Apples and grapes

Drinks
Cup of tea
Diet coke
Options hot choc with squirt of cream (3)

HEXA: milk
HEXB: weetabix bar

Total syns: 8
Total syns for the week: 65.5/105

Last edited:
Happy Friday 13th guys! I'm not doing much today so this is where I start picking out of boredom! Here's my diary for today..
Ill update later :)

Green Day

Breakfast
Egg on x2 WM bread - had leftover beans with it too!

image-322913303.jpg

Lunch
Peri peri mugshot and some fruit

Tea
SW chips with cheese and sauce (2)

Snacks
French fries (4)

Drinks
Cup of tea
Diet coke

HEXA: ss milk
HEXA: cheese
HEXB: benefit bar
HEXB: WM bread

Total syns: 6
Total syns of the week: 71.5/105

Last edited:
Here's my diary for today..went out for lunch and had the most amazing meal and it was SW friendly too!
Extra Easy...

Breakfast
Tin of Heinz spaghetti bolognese (3)

Lunch
Went out with the boyf for lunch and I got salt and pepper beef and vegetable skewers with homemade sweet potato wedges and salad...it was amazing! And it was slapped in oil it was all freshly made (5)

Tea
Chicken and mushroom mayflower curry sauce with egg fried rice (4)

Snacks
Piece of birthday cake (while watching X factor!) (11)

Drinks
Diet coke
Cup of tea

HEXA: ss milk
HEXB: WM roll

Total syns: 23
Total syns for the week: 94.5/105

Last edited:
Hey diary :) so Sunday it is again and I have college tomorrow...I have a bit of homework to do so ill get that done today! I've written a weekly plan this week because I want to get a good loss this week! Maybe 2 or 3?
So here's my diary for today...

Breakfast
2 Linda McCartney sausages on WM bread, tbsp brown sauce (1)

Lunch
Leftover chicken curry on JP (2)

Tea
Quorn chilli with SW chips

Snacks
Grapes
Tempting toffee muller (0.5)
Handful of naughty crisp (5)

Drinks
Cups of tea
Diet coke
Hot choc and squirty cream (3)