Laura's Exante Diary

Well done on your first stone Laura. Enjoy your lunch and as long as you keep away from the carbs and pud you'll be fine xx

Well done on the weigh in Laura :) Hope you managed to stick with keto friendly food when you went out, will be easy just to get back on ts tomorrow if you have :)

Well done on your first stone Laura. Enjoy your lunch and as long as you keep away from the carbs and pud you'll be fine xx

Thanks Ali, I think I did ok. Just had soup and then a salad - I did have a small piece of bread though...oops! But i feel fine today, and I'm back on TS!

Hope you are ok?

Laura X

Well done on the weigh in Laura :) Hope you managed to stick with keto friendly food when you went out, will be easy just to get back on ts tomorrow if you have :)

Thanks Angel. I'm back on TS today and feel fine. Fingers crossed all will be fine and i'll still get a loss this week!
Laura :)

A small bit of bread won't be too harmful. Getting straight back on it, well done :)

Thanks Ali. I'm back on it and feel fine. Although think i need to have a sneaky peek on the scales to see if i am still losing weight - I don't feel as if i am!

I am off work next week and hoping to stay TS, but it just restricts me if i want to go out with friends. As I am vegetarian - staying away from Carbs is not easy!! So i think i will just need to take it day by day.
How are you getting along?

Laura X

So, since my day out on Sunday - I have been back on TS since Monday and I'm feeling fine and pretty sure i must have lost a bit of weight. I was worried that if i ate on Sunday I wouldn't lose anything. My weigh in isn't til Saturday...so fingers crossed!

I had a few nice comments today and that gave me a real boost. Need to keep my willpower!

Hope everyone else is well!

Yay great to have complimentary comments :) well done on getting straight back on track you will be rewarded Saturday don't worry xx

Only tomorrow to go then its week 3 weigh in on Saturday!

Now I need to work out what to do next week as I am off and have a few things planned. So do I go WS or SS for the week or do I just do it for a couple of days. I don't want to go off the rails, but i don't want to avoid going out either!

How does everyone else manage things like this?

Weigh in for week 3: a 4 llbs loss! I'm happy with that, especially since i had food day last Sunday.

I'm targeting myself with another 4 llbs loss this week. I am going to have a WS day today but will be back on TS on Sunday. I didn't up my exercise as much as i wanted to over the past week, so for week 4 - I have promised myself I will do more.

Hope everyone else has had a good week?

Laura

Well done Laura it's a fantastic weight loss xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was doing really well but had a blip yesterday :-(. Back on it today, not looking forward to my weigh in!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw well, these things happen. Not worth beating yourself up over it. The weekends are definitely harder for me than being TS during the week. Do you find that? At least you are back on track today and one blip can't make too much of a difference. :)

Yay well done on your 4lbs off :D

I have been so bad, completely lost my mojo. Had way too much bread and everything that goes with it :(

I know I'm using it as an excuse but my Exante txt buddy has switched to The Biggest Loser diet and I have no motivation. I am ok with being a size 16 but I so want to be a 14. After being over a size 22 it's heavenly having so much choice when shopping :)
Problem is I have become complacent and I need to get out of this rut.

Didn't mean to be so negative in your diary xx

I have been so bad, completely lost my mojo. Had way too much bread and everything that goes with it :(

I know I'm using it as an excuse but my Exante txt buddy has switched to The Biggest Loser diet and I have no motivation. I am ok with being a size 16 but I so want to be a 14. After being over a size 22 it's heavenly having so much choice when shopping :)
Problem is I have become complacent and I need to get out of this rut.

Didn't mean to be so negative in your diary xx

Oh Ali, sorry to hear you are finding it a bit tough at the moment.

Please try to stay positive - look how well you have done so far! You have already dropped down several clothes sizes so you can easily get down another size. It's really hard fitting Exante around a social life that's for sure. When you are ready, pick a day and get back on Exante until you hit your Goal size 14 - it'll be so worth it. Just think how amazing you will feel buying those new clothes! You may think, it's easy for me to say cos I'm only a few weeks in - but I'm hoping you will send me positive vibes when i need them because I'm sure I will at some point.

One last push to get to that Size 14, you are almost there - You can do it!!

Laura XX

Well done on the loss Laura! You're helping keep me motivated when I feel like caving and eating something naughty :)
And you too Ali - size 14 is only a couple of weeks away if you stick with it and you know how you'll dance around the fitting room when you get there!! So really go for it! :D

Thanks for your support yesterday, I have started today on a high so long may it last :D

Back