Laura's Exante Diary

So after a busy weekend and 2 nights out I am back on the TS wagon for the next week. Then it's my Birthday! I think I managed to eat sensibly on both nights out, but i did have a couple of drinks too! So hopefully during the week I can reverse any damage during this week from my 2 nights out at the weekend.

Hope everyone else is doing good.

Laura :)

Greeneyes77 said:
So after a busy weekend and 2 nights out I am back on the TS wagon for the next week. Then it's my Birthday! I think I managed to eat sensibly on both nights out, but i did have a couple of drinks too! So hopefully during the week I can reverse any damage during this week from my 2 nights out at the weekend.

Hope everyone else is doing good.

Have a great TS week and you'll be fine. Glad you had a fab weekend and been reasonably good ;)

Greeneyes77 said:
Thanks Ali... I have to say it sure is cold here back on TS!

Absolutely, I have been in my vest and thermal socks in work all week and still cold lol

Absolutely, I have been in my vest and thermal socks in work all week and still cold lol

The only thing that warms me up is a bath!

Well done for your 9 llbs loss Ali - that's fab.

I have to say I feel completely bloated and have been back on TS since Sunday - definitely need to get some of the psyllium husk! And I'm glugging the water - as you say the more you drink the more you shrink! So here's hoping!

It's my birthday on Monday and i am going away for an overnight spa stay so will be back off the plan again from Sunday til Tuesday. I kind of dread it, as much as its nice to have a couple of days off - it's easier sticking to the plan then coming on and off it!!

How lovely, a spa break. Enjoy.
I know what you mean and I understand how worried you are about it but it's only a couple of days and you will be soon back in the swing of things xx

Thanks Ali - I will try!

I'm looking forward to a but of pampering and a bit of R&R!

Have you finished your night shifts now?

Last edited:
Thanks Ali - I will try!

I'm looking forward to a but of pampering and a but of R&R!

Have you finished your night shifts now?

Yes thankfully, 3 days off, working Sat and Sun days then nights again weekend after.

I seem to have escaped the coldness so far, but I do have plenty of padding at the moment ;0)

It's blooming fffffreeezing. I got in the car with a friend last night and she had a light jacket on and said 'it's very mild isn't it'? There was I with my fleece, jeans and boots thinking is she on the same planet?

Have a great Friday xx

It's blooming fffffreeezing. I got in the car with a friend last night and she had a light jacket on and said 'it's very mild isn't it'? There was I with my fleece, jeans and boots thinking is she on the same planet?

Have a great Friday xx

I am the same - I'm wrapped up in layers! Oh well, no pain no game!

Have a great Friday too Ali.

Laura XX

Weigh in today and 3 llb loss for this week despite being off Exante last weekend. I'm so happy with that as I thought i'd be STS.

Off diet again on Sunday and Monday as going away for my birthday, but will be straight back on it on Tuesday and through til I meet my first goal. 2llbs more and I will be 3 stone lighter than I was on 3rd March when i started and 8 llbs more off and I will be at my first goal!

Fingers crossed I stay sensible over the next couple of days....Will try to!

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Laura XX

Hi Laura , you have done so well you must be pleased with that loss and you are doing so well 40lb loss in total that is Brilliant!

Enjoy your break but keep sensible!
Jacqueline x

Have a fab birthday Lau you sooo deserve it.

This is amazing the weight you have lost am on day three and really enjoying it other than the head ackes how dose every one find it and how is every ne doing am new to this so trying to figure out how to get chatting topeople In same situation x

Hi Laura , you have done so well you must be pleased with that loss and you are doing so well 40lb loss in total that is Brilliant!

Enjoy your break but keep sensible!
Jacqueline x

Thanks Jacqueline, I am pleased - just keen to reach my first goal and then see how I feel and work out how much more I want to lose. I think the right weight for me will be about 10.5 stone. But will see - just need to get to 11 stone first.

How have you found your first few days?

Laura X

Back