Laura's Exante Diary

Well done on a good loss this week and being so close to your first goal xx

Thanks Lady G! It's getting tougher to stick with it the closer I get but I'm still clinging on tightly to TS! Once I get to my first goal I need to try and work out how much more I want to lose and then I think I will try WS. Suppose I just need to go with the flow. I have 2 weeks holiday in August and want to be at the right weight by then!

How are you feeling and how are you finding things?

Laura :)

Thanks Lady G! It's getting tougher to stick with it the closer I get but I'm still clinging on tightly to TS! Once I get to my first goal I need to try and work out how much more I want to lose and then I think I will try WS. Suppose I just need to go with the flow. I have 2 weeks holiday in August and want to be at the right weight by then!

How are you feeling and how are you finding things?

Well done indeed. I know from memory how hard it is the closer you get to goal. Everyone starts telling you how fab you look and you don't need to lose anymore which does wonders for your head!!
I bet you look fantastic- you should post us some before and after pics!!!

I'm doing OK now....ploding along with my journey and health battles but am a very stubborn bunny so I won't give in easily!!!

Yayyyyyy great loss again :D:D:D
Tuesday club rocks

Well done indeed. I know from memory how hard it is the closer you get to goal. Everyone starts telling you how fab you look and you don't need to lose anymore which does wonders for your head!!
I bet you look fantastic- you should post us some before and after pics!!!

I'm doing OK now....ploding along with my journey and health battles but am a very stubborn bunny so I won't give in easily!!!

Glad to hear you are ok - take care of yourself if you have health struggles and don't overdo it!

I do feel better than i have felt in a long time, just need to get to my end goal! My size 12 trousers are even starting to feel a bit loose! :)

Wow I hope I can say I have loose size 12's one day-seems too far away but at this rate I could be in luck in a few months! Have a good day today :0)

Wow I hope I can say I have loose size 12's one day-seems too far away but at this rate I could be in luck in a few months! Have a good day today :0)

Aw thanks Miss P - If you stick with it and keep going as you are you will definitely be able to say the same! You are doing amazingly well. It has taken me since March, but I am just over 3 stone lighter than I used to be and I had a few days off here and there. Still a wee bit to go though...

Have a great day too!

Woohoo Laura we are definitely rockin' ;)

And to you Laura! I'm making jubilee cupcakes with my little lad :0) hope you enjoy the weekend! X

Hi Lau how's your weekend? Ready for Tues:p

I've started my c25k app again Friday. Did a double shift Sat and walked loads yest. Must be retaining lactic acid with all this exercise cos the scales are showing a gain but I won't let that put me off I will get in the 11's very soon :)

hope you having a good bank holiday x

Hi Lau how's your weekend? Ready for Tues:p

I've started my c25k app again Friday. Did a double shift Sat and walked loads yest. Must be retaining lactic acid with all this exercise cos the scales are showing a gain but I won't let that put me off I will get in the 11's very soon :)

Hi Ali, I'm good - although I have been so busy! Whats the c25k app? Should i be doing it too? :)

I had lunch today with a friend, which i am feeling very guilty about. I just had some soup.... and a crusty bread roll (and i keep hearing you telling me BREAD IS EVIL!!) Argh so not great the day before weigh in day! But i have been good the rest of the time. so fingers crossed it has not done too much harm!

You are almost in the 11's - well done!! I'm finding this final bit a bit tougher! Need to stay focused!!

Hope all is good with you. Don't work too hard!

Laura XX

Never got a chance to post yesterday, but I did weigh myself for Tuesday Club! 2 llb loss - AGAIN! So I am 3 llbs away from target... It would be good to lose 4 llbs this week to get me into the 10's! Time to step up the exercise!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Greeneyes77 said:
Never got a chance to post yesterday, but I did weigh myself for Tuesday Club! 2 llb loss - AGAIN! So I am 3 llbs away from target... It would be good to lose 4 llbs this week to get me into the 10's! Time to step up the exercise!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

That's incredible! Your so close to your target weight!

Keep it up, your almost there :) x

Back