Laura's Exante Diary

Hi, yes bought a selection of everything. Tried thai soup which is ok, shepherds pie which is abit like weight watchers shepherds pie mashed up! Spaghetti Bol ok ish too. Not tried others yet, tbh I just get it down to fill me up!
Been much better today as at work so not thinking about it as much :) x

Hi, yes bought a selection of everything. Tried thai soup which is ok, shepherds pie which is abit like weight watchers shepherds pie mashed up! Spaghetti Bol ok ish too. Not tried others yet, tbh I just get it down to fill me up!
Been much better today as at work so not thinking about it as much :) x

Hi, I started off on the soups but the only one i could stomach was the tomato! I went off it. So i stick with shakes, porridge and bars but i prefer savoury to sweet so I wondered what the others are like. I tried the carbonara and it was awful. Could not eat it! So it kind of put me off. I think i wil just stick with it for now! I am goingto weigh myself tomorrow again. Hopefully I will have a few more llbs off! Glad you had a good day = being at work helps me too!

Laura :)

Good god tried curry last night..... Not good at all. Only ate half and chucked rest away. Good luck with WI today........ My muscles are a bit achey, especially back of legs??? Not really done any activity so wondered if it was diet???
Anyway, have a great day :)
Sally

Hey, how are things? I have been feeling great up until today but tonight I have a horrendous headache and I am sooo cold! But I'm sticking with it!!! So I'm off to bed, will hopefully feel better in the morning. Are you feeling better today? Hope so.

Laura

Hi Laura. Not too bad, feeling much better thank you. Hope you feel Better soon too :(
WI this morn, 6lb down. Was 7.5 tues but TOTM arrived yesterday which is always almost 2-3lb in water retention for me so hopefully see this loss next week. Still being 100% TS so all is good :) x

Hi Laura. Not too bad, feeling much better thank you. Hope you feel Better soon too :(
WI this morn, 6lb down. Was 7.5 tues but TOTM arrived yesterday which is always almost 2-3lb in water retention for me so hopefully see this loss next week. Still being 100% TS so all is good :) x

I am in synch with you! TOTM too, though i have stayed TS, just feel a bit bloated. Will do a weigh in on Sunday/Monday. Well done on your 6llbs off! Amazing!

Have a great weekend!

Well I drank wine Friday night, was my wedding anniversary so a treat!! Gonna hold out till thurs to weigh to try claw back the damage!! Also had chicken and mushroom from Chinese too (no rice or chips though).....when's your next weigh in?? X

Hi everyone

I went back on Exante on Monday... after over indulging, especially over the Christmas season. I'm hoping you can all offer me some encouragement as its hard getting back on it!! Need to weigh myself in the morning, so will update my weight and set my target.

I look forward to reading all of your diaries.

Hi Greeneyes, I started Monday too so today is my 3rd day. How are you feeling/getting on? Iv started a diary to keep me motivated. Think today might be the hardest day as still feeling hungry.
Tessx

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Hi Laura and welcome back! It is hard restarting but gaining control is what you have done by deciding to do something about it well done. Quite a few of us are on countless restarts here but are determined this is the last time. You know what this diet is about and had an amazing loss last time so you know what to do good luck x

Welcome back Laura, and good luck. xx

Hi Greeneyes, I started Monday too so today is my 3rd day. How are you feeling/getting on? Iv started a diary to keep me motivated. Think today might be the hardest day as still feeling hungry.
Tessx

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Hi Tess

Nice to hear from you. Stick with it, it does get easier. How was today?

I'm ok, not feeling hungry really but i am so cold and have a horrid headache, but that will go soon. Just got to power on through!!

Keep me posted on how you are doing! We all need to encourage each other!!

Sounds brill, I'm happy to spur you on. I have been ok today but did have some food earlier. Last time I promised myself. Glad you've had a good day. Headaches will pass and I thinks it's particularly cold at the mo. X

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Hi Laura and welcome back! It is hard restarting but gaining control is what you have done by deciding to do something about it well done. Quite a few of us are on countless restarts here but are determined this is the last time. You know what this diet is about and had an amazing loss last time so you know what to do good luck x

Thank you - I need all the luck i can get! You seem to be doing great so far, well done! :)

Sounds brill, I'm happy to spur you on. I have been ok today but did have some food earlier. Last time I promised myself. Glad you've had a good day. Headaches will pass and I thinks it's particularly cold at the mo. X

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Don't worry about the food Tess, put it behind you! Just make sure you are drinking loads of water - I find that it fills me up, hopefully it will help you too. It really help!! Hope you have a better day tomorrow! :)

Welcome back Laura & good luck this week x

Good luck Laura! Wish you the best success on your journey. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Laura, very best of luck for your restart, I started back on Sunday :) Looking forward to following your journey xxx

Back