Laura's final WL Diary- Come and Join the fun!

LCCxox

Hi Guys,

Well where do I start...
I am Laura I am 23 and I started my journey a weeks ago weighing in at my heaviest of 14st 8!! Last week was a 'changing my minset week' making better desisions etc - so nothing too drastic and lost 3lb so well happy about that. So I am starting my slimming world journey at 14 st5.

Being 5 foot 4 - i am MORBIDLY OBESE scary town !!! I wanna get down to like 10st ? I've done every diet under the sun in the last few years and I have done SW before but i think i know its the best for me... I just need to be organised !!!

Obviously I haven't done it in a while so any help would be great :)

Come along and join the ride - its going to be a long one ;)

Laura xxxx

Hi Lisa, Thank you - i need all the support i can get....

Breakfast- 2 lean bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, Baked beans and 2x warberton bread (HEXB) 2 syns for butter
Lunch - Low fact super noodles with sweetcorn

Dinner- Warbertons squareish wraps with ham (8), peppers onions sweetcorn mushroom and pasata on top with SW chips

Snacks _ Grapes and strawberries (x2) and a mullar light (x2) , wotsits (5.5)

Total syns for the day - 15.5 eeeeek :(

However I think I am going to have Green days as i dont really eat that much meat to be honest ! and my super free isn't great - oh well trial and error... today has been the best day ive eaten in a long while

cheerio !

Laura

Last edited:
Hi Lisa, Thank you - i need all the support i can get....

Breakfast- 2 lean bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, Baked beans and 2x warberton bread (HEXB) 2 syns for butter
Lunch - Low fact super noodles with sweetcorn

Dinner- Warbertons squareish wraps with ham (8), peppers onions sweetcorn mushroom and pasata on top with SW chips

Snacks _ Grapes and strawberries (x2) and a mullar light (x2) , wotsits (5.5)

Total syns for the day - 15.5 eeeeek :(

However I think I am going to have Green days as i dont really eat that much meat to be honest ! and my super free isn't great - oh well trial and error... today has been the best day ive eaten in a long while

cheerio !

Laura

Hi food looks good for today though I do my syns over the week rather than daily as some days I go over and other days I don't :)

I know I shouldn't but I weighed myself today and i put on 4 lbs yesterday :( how can this be ? Xxx

Hi food looks good for today though I do my syns over the week rather than daily as some days I go over and other days I don't :)

Ah yeah that's a good idea Hun , thank you sweet ! Sounds much better :) xxx

Hi so today is going to be a strange day .... staying at my bfs who never has anything in the house so i am having to plan effectivly! lol

I am going to have a GREEN day so I can have the other healthy extras.

Breakfast- 2 x WB 400g (HEB) 2 x eggs in fry light

Lunch - ryvita (HEB) and LCL (HEA) with strawberries and mullar light

Dinner- thinking of doing something along the lines of Savoury Rice and something but Obv as im on a green day I cant have meat :/ HELP anyone? xx

Back