Laura's food diary!

Breakfast- strawberry and banana in mullerlight yog

Snacks- 2 alpen light bars (hexb) and 2 choccy eclairs (4 syns)

Lunch- uncle bens express rice (2 syns) and fried chicken

Dinner- spicy cajun sw chips, fried chicken, carrots and peas

Pud- fresh and frozen berries with a muller and and 2 more choccy eclairs (4 syns)

No superfree on lunch!! I was starrrrving after work so just wolfed whatever was around, must plan ahead better!

image-1685195684.jpgimage-1613495951.jpg

Last edited:
Oh godddddddd :( had a chinese last night ate had about 15 syns in meal... Was going great avoiding the wine and cider, But then i attacked the prawn crackers and sweets that were in bowls on the table after and probably ended up having another 20 syns? Bloody hell :( also i've been eating choccy eclairs thinking they were only 1 syn- turns out they are 2 each!! God knows why i thought they were 1!! And also had a cheeky look on the scales this morning (officially way in tomorro) and i've only lost half a pound :( so annoyed because i really wanted to shift about 3 and i've pretty much had a 100% week, apart from last night, so feeling pretty crapo!!! xxx

Don't get down about it, you've been good all week and just had one little blow out with the chinese (which sounds delish... sigh). Just stay positive and don't worry about it.

Good luck with weigh in, I'm sure you'll be fine
xx

laurenporkchop said:
Don't get down about it, you've been good all week and just had one little blow out with the chinese (which sounds delish... sigh). Just stay positive and don't worry about it.

Good luck with weigh in, I'm sure you'll be fine
xx

Thanks lovey :) but i weighed in this mornin with 2lbs off :D i'm quite suprised actually because i had a 'sod it' day yesterday!! :| ended up slacking on the superfree and ate a scone lol!! But i'm back on it and determined today thank god :)

How are you getting on? xxx

Auwh well done. 2lbs off is excellent!! :party0011:

I am a strong believer that we all need sod it days anyway, and it clearly works.

All going good thanks, been finding my first week back on SW a lot more difficult that I thought I would, but I'm getting there. Ruined my Sunday with a Yorkie McFlurry (omg it was beautiful) but weighing in on Wednesday, so we'll see what happens!!

Have a good day!
xx

Start of week 2 and 2lb down :D

Breakfast - 2 slices toast (hexb), muller light

Lunch- leftover pork casserole

Dinner- cod in parsley sauce (1 syn) sw chips and peas

Snacks- little slice of cake at around 4 syns, tea (hexa)

No superfree on dinner and brekky :( ran out of fruit and veg today and wasn't very well so i didn't go to shop! Will tomorro though :)

image-3762947561.jpg

Last edited:
Breakfast- banana and frozen berries in mullerlight, teas with sugar (2 syns)

Lunch- a bubble and squeak type dish with bacon, potatoes, courgettes, onions and cheese (hexa) with salad and low fat dip (1 syn) alpen bar (3 syns)

Ww desert yoghurt with a choccy sweet (2 syns)

Dinner- a few mini chicken and chilli kebabs, more dip (1.5 syns) banana and some chocolate buttons (8 syns)

Crap day again and gone over sins :( will cut down tomorro

image-3302496398.jpgimage-1404211626.jpg image-1530431465.jpg

Last edited:
Food plan for today -

Breakfast- mullerlight and grapes

Snack- melon, chinese mugshot with extra peas

Lunch- express rice (2 syns) grilled chicken and salad

Dinner- herby chicken, baked potato and salad

Pud- frozen yoghurt and a cadbury fudge bar (5 1/2 syns and worth every mouthful)

Hexa on milk in tea

Need a very very low syn day as last night i woke up starving and ended up having a wotsit sandwich with some cheese and a hot chocolate. All together it was 10 syns and i'm not having by hexb today as a forfeit :)

7 1/2 syns used today :)

image-2952220028.jpg

Last edited:
What a bloody god damn productive day i've had today!

Got a whole 1500 word assignment out the way in under 4 hours, (thanks to yesterdays whole day of careful, detailed planning) started reading 'the woodlanders' for monday and sucessfully planned for a 100% food day :) woohoo!

Looking forward to catching up on towie and homeland tonight after a couple more hours reading and dinner :)

Heres the food...

Breakyfast- bitesize shredded wheat (hexb) with skimmed milk (hexa) with banana and strawberries + loads of coffee for assignment writing fuel

Lunch- chicken fried rice, had my superfree on melon and grapes

Dinner- sw carbonara, with bacon, mushrooms, peas, peppers and chilli. Yum :)

Think tonight may be the night i demolish my malteaser bunny (8.5 syns) :D and an options (2 syns)

image-2770538457.jpgimage-3917032638.jpgimage-2665655256.jpgimage-1133350984.jpgimage-1897853970.jpg

Last edited:
hi laura, ure diary looks really good ure off to a good start, im switching to sw tomo as sick of weight watchers not working for me anymore, only a stone to lose. love malteaser bunnies so glad there only 8.5 synns!!

tani said:
hi laura, ure diary looks really good ure off to a good start, im switching to sw tomo as sick of weight watchers not working for me anymore, only a stone to lose. love malteaser bunnies so glad there only 8.5 synns!!

Thanks hun! I got really really bored with ww too, and it wasnt teaching me to eat healthily, raher id just eat all my points in crap for the day and then stop! Wheras on sw i'm eating so much healthier and having a treat tastes soooo much better! That malteaser bunny was amazing!! :)
Good luck with your weight loss, you havent got too much to lose :) are you keeping a food diary on here? xx

this is exactly what my oh just said to me they dont care what u eat you literally can live of crap its not good!
not much to loose i just wanted to get back to the weight i was wen me and oh got together 2 1/2 years ago already lost 11lbs but that was thru the stress of buying a house! so looking forward to my new adventure! am starting tomo so will post my diary!

Here to follow honey! im at the end of my first week on sw and i bloody love it !!!! i did ww too for the last 10 months ... and all i seem to eat was convenience foods, crisps n chocolate :eek: !! NOT good ..... So im hoping slimming world helps me out xx

Back