Laura's food diary!

tani said:
this is exactly what my oh just said to me they dont care what u eat you literally can live of crap its not good!
not much to loose i just wanted to get back to the weight i was wen me and oh got together 2 1/2 years ago already lost 11lbs but that was thru the stress of buying a house! so looking forward to my new adventure! am starting tomo so will post my diary!

Wow thats still great, well done! This could be me talking haha, i've been with my oh coming up to 3 years now and i've just been eating what he eats, and he's a rugby player! I was around 10 stone 5 when i met him, so thats my firt target, but would love to get in the 9s! xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Here to follow honey! im at the end of my first week on sw and i bloody love it !!!! i did ww too for the last 10 months ... and all i seem to eat was convenience foods, crisps n chocolate :eek: !! NOT good ..... So im hoping slimming world helps me out xx

Helloooo! Its a great feeling aint it when you no longer have to weigh every single morsel of food! I've loved my first couple of weeks! I've got to admit its been more time consuming cooking from scratch but its deffo a good thing! Lost 2lb in the 1st week, which i was quite happy with cus it feels like ive ate loads! Are you doing EE, red or green? xx

Gonna have my first green day :) this is the plan...

Breakfast- shredded wheat (hexb) and skimmed milk (hexa), strawberries and banana and tsp of sugar (1 syn)

Lunch- chicken noodle mugshot and peas, mullerlight, melon and grapes

Dinner- spaghetti bolognese using hexb on mince and hexa on cheese, muller light and a cadbury creme egg (8.5 syns)

Last edited:
Laura_jane said:
Helloooo! Its a great feeling aint it when you no longer have to weigh every single morsel of food! I've loved my first couple of weeks! I've got to admit its been more time consuming cooking from scratch but its deffo a good thing! Lost 2lb in the 1st week, which i was quite happy with cus it feels like ive ate loads! Are you doing EE, red or green? xx

I did mainly EE at first but slipped a few green days in coz of the extra hea & heb .... iv found it very time consuming but ile put that down to me getting out my book everytime I eat haha. How much are you hoping to loose? Xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
I did mainly EE at first but slipped a few green days in coz of the extra hea & heb .... iv found it very time consuming but ile put that down to me getting out my book everytime I eat haha. How much are you hoping to loose? Xx

About a stone and a half :) i'm 11'6 at the minute, my goal is to get just inside the 9's i hope! I'll need to seriously up the exersize to get there though! I find EE the easiest, gonna try and mix it up a bit now i'm geting the hang of the plan tho :) xx

Laura_jane said:
About a stone and a half :) i'm 11'6 at the minute, my goal is to get just inside the 9's i hope! I'll need to seriously up the exersize to get there though! I find EE the easiest, gonna try and mix it up a bit now i'm geting the hang of the plan tho :) xx

Ohhhhh youll get there easily :) I have hypothyroidism so ile be lucky if I loose half a pound a week lol. I joined a gym today, im going later. Eeee. Xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ohhhhh youll get there easily :) I have hypothyroidism so ile be lucky if I loose half a pound a week lol. I joined a gym today, im going later. Eeee. Xxxxxxx

Half a pounds still great love! It all adds up :) ooooo well done! I need a kick up the arse to do exersize haha! But good luck, i'm sure youll love it once you're there :D how much do you want to lose? xxx

Half a pounds still great love! It all adds up :) ooooo well done! I need a kick up the arse to do exersize haha! But good luck, i'm sure youll love it once you're there :D how much do you want to lose? xxx

I want to get to 8 1/2 stone so i need to loose a stone as im 9 1/2 stone now. Im only 5ft1 so my BMI is like in the overweight category at the mo and with having type1 diabetes i cant afford to be overweight :(... i went to the meeting last week and some rude people look me up and down were like what you doing here ... i just thought im not judging you why your here so dont bloody judge me !! Grrrr !! My main problem with this diet is guna be time as im a critical care nurse so i work silly shifts :eek::rolleyes:

*Claire-Bear* said:
I want to get to 8 1/2 stone so i need to loose a stone as im 9 1/2 stone now. Im only 5ft1 so my BMI is like in the overweight category at the mo and with having type1 diabetes i cant afford to be overweight :(... i went to the meeting last week and some rude people look me up and down were like what you doing here ... i just thought im not judging you why your here so dont bloody judge me !! Grrrr !! My main problem with this diet is guna be time as im a critical care nurse so i work silly shifts :eek::rolleyes:

Ahhh i see :) i'd say keep some cereal bars handy (2 alpen lights can be used as 1 hexb) lots of fruit, and try some of those pasta and noodle mugshots, most of them ate free to snack on for a quik lunch at work to save time! Thatll keep you on track :) it will probably come off slowly cus you havent got much to lose :)
What a nightmare! I'm doing it on my own at home, cant really afford the classes but i'm doing okay so far! This site has beeen so helpful xx

Laura_jane said:
Ahhh i see :) i'd say keep some cereal bars handy (2 alpen lights can be used as 1 hexb) lots of fruit, and try some of those pasta and noodle mugshots, most of them ate free to snack on for a quik lunch at work to save time! Thatll keep you on track :) it will probably come off slowly cus you havent got much to lose :)
What a nightmare! I'm doing it on my own at home, cant really afford the classes but i'm doing okay so far! This site has beeen so helpful xx

Yeah a fiver a week is well bad init? Esp if you dont do so well on it. minimins is grrrreat tho, I learnt all about ww thru this site! Xxxxxxx

Had the famalam over last night so ended up making a LOT of sw spag bol for them! I did well skippin all the crisps and nuts but i was starrrrrving before dinner as it didnt end up getting served till 9, so ended up a fair few bready appetizers :( didnt each much dinner though!

Green day

Breakfast (throughout the morning as i'm in work from 6.30) - strawberries and sugar (1 syn) banana, melon and mullerlight

Snack- hifi bar (hexb)

Lunch- vegetable fried rice

Dinner- fish (hexb) sw chips and mushy peas

Pud- revels (8.5 syns)

image-3639704880.jpg

Breakfast- shredded wheat, strawberries, banana

Lunch- mullerlight and melon

Dinner- brewers fayre cavery! Eeeeeek! had a winter vegetable soup and some thick bread, and then pork, a couple of roasties, and looooaaaads of veg! No idea how many syns : but i tried to be good!

Also had a custard cream (3 syns) and options (2 syns)

Awful day, and before weigh in too!!!!!!!!

Definately need a good day today! Heres the plan...

B- shredded wheat (hexb) banana, strawberries, milk (hexa)

L- chinese mugshots, peas, apple ad choccy philly (4.5 syns) melon

D- herby chicken, roasted carrots, courgettes peppers and onion, baked sweet potato

Pud- banoffee mullerlight with chopped banana, half a freddo (2 syns)

image-3805464016.jpg

Last edited:
Hey!
Hope you had a nice weekend. I wouldn't worry about a roast dinner too much, especially if you had loadsa veg. Fingers crossed for weigh in but I'm sure you'll be fine. Is it tonight?

I have been terriblé over the weekend and had another chinese feast argh! Oh well!

I have been looking all over for cadburys philly. Where can I find it? Neither Tesco or Morrison's near me seem to do it and I neeeeeed to try it!

Lauren
xx

laurenporkchop said:
Hey!
Hope you had a nice weekend. I wouldn't worry about a roast dinner too much, especially if you had loadsa veg. Fingers crossed for weigh in but I'm sure you'll be fine. Is it tonight?

I have been terriblé over the weekend and had another chinese feast argh! Oh well!

I have been looking all over for cadburys philly. Where can I find it? Neither Tesco or Morrison's near me seem to do it and I neeeeeed to try it!

Lauren
xx

Hellooo! I weighed in this morning with a pound off, not amazing but i deserved only a pound haha!

Weekends are just the worst arent they! I always have good intentions but they never follow through haha :) mmmmm your chinese sounded gorg! You stuck within your syns though!! Well done!

Ohhhh that choccy philly is absolutely AMAZING!! Weve got a huge tesco near me, they had it in there in the mini pots, for buy one get one free, maybe try a bigger store? Its so worth the 4.5 syns though! Tomorro i'm gonna have it dipped in strawberries, mmmmmmm :)

xxx

Hellooo! I weighed in this morning with a pound off, not amazing but i deserved only a pound haha!

Weekends are just the worst arent they! I always have good intentions but they never follow through haha :) mmmmm your chinese sounded gorg! You stuck within your syns though!! Well done!

Ohhhh that choccy philly is absolutely AMAZING!! Weve got a huge tesco near me, they had it in there in the mini pots, for buy one get one free, maybe try a bigger store? Its so worth the 4.5 syns though! Tomorro i'm gonna have it dipped in strawberries, mmmmmmm :)

xxx

Well done on your loss, a pound is amazing !!

I dipped some strawberries in the choc philly the other day, wow it was goooooood :eatdrink023:

*Claire-Bear* said:
Well done on your loss, a pound is amazing !!

I dipped some strawberries in the choc philly the other day, wow it was goooooood :eatdrink023:

Soooooooo nice isnt it! I could eat it all day :)

Thanks hun :) i was aiming for more, but i did have a bad day yesterday, only myself to blame!

How are you getting on hun? xx

Soooooooo nice isnt it! I could eat it all day :)

Thanks hun :) i was aiming for more, but i did have a bad day yesterday, only myself to blame!

How are you getting on hun? xx

Its a shame its 4.5 syns but deffo worth it ;);) A pound is waay better than sts or even worse, a gain ;)

Im not doing too bad, im sooooooo bloated all the time, my body aint use to all this fruit n veg ... i ate some on ww but nowhere near as much as i do now .... its affected my wi ... it sed i was a pound heavier :eek: yet i was 100% last week, grrrrr !!

xx xx

Back