Laura's food diary!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Its a shame its 4.5 syns but deffo worth it ;);) A pound is waay better than sts or even worse, a gain ;)

Im not doing too bad, im sooooooo bloated all the time, my body aint use to all this fruit n veg ... i ate some on ww but nowhere near as much as i do now .... its affected my wi ... it sed i was a pound heavier :eek: yet i was 100% last week, grrrrr !!

xx xx

Same! I'm eating LOADS of fruit and it makes me really bloated too! I also think its making me lose slower but i dont mind :)
That happened to my mum aswell, in her first week she gained a pound, but lost three the next week! Maybe it takes a while for the bod to get used to the food change? Who knows! But i'm sure itll even itself out :) by the way, how did the gym go? xxx

Urgh feeling rubbish today :(

B- mullerlighy and chopped banana and strawberries

S- melon and grapes, alpen bar light x2, 3 haribos (1.5 syns)

L- chicken and rice noodle soup broth from EAT. Checked all the ingredients and it was all free and superfree foods :)

D- sw chips, 2 sausages (2syns) fried egg, carrots and peas

P- toffee mullerlight, chocolate fudge alpen bar (hexb) curly wurly (6 syns)

image-448265949.jpg

Last edited:
Laura_jane said:
Same! I'm eating LOADS of fruit and it makes me really bloated too! I also think its making me lose slower but i dont mind :)
That happened to my mum aswell, in her first week she gained a pound, but lost three the next week! Maybe it takes a while for the bod to get used to the food change? Who knows! But i'm sure itll even itself out :) by the way, how did the gym go? xxx

The gym is soooooo addictive! Its only thirteen quid a month! Bargain! I went to good old sports direct today n got some new gym gear!

Im still bloated .... Im suppose to be weighed tomorrow ... I dont recon ile loose .... Maybe ile go the way your mum did & loose next week wen ive debloated :) xxxxxxx

B- mullerlight, 1/2 a banana and alpen light bar (hexb) skinny cappucino at uni, using my hexa

L- melon and grapes, rice, chicken and salad, but ended up eating two mouthfulls of salad, cus i didnt fancy it at all :( Instead this turned into an apple, and the other alpen bar (hexb)

D- super free chicken balti! Made with a large onion, apples, carrots, peas, tinned tomatos and balti paste, had it with rice and some natural yoghurt, probably around 1 syn per serving :)

Pud- curly wurly (6 syns)

image-2400732316.jpgimage-309996602.jpg
image-1630769638.jpg

Absolutely loving reading through your food diary. The photos are fab. I shall be following your journey. :) you seem to be doing very well xx :-D

samjay123 said:
Absolutely loving reading through your food diary. The photos are fab. I shall be following your journey. :) you seem to be doing very well xx :-D

Thanks lav :) i've been stuggling the last few days cus the scales arent showing any significant movement!! But i'm soldiering on nonetheless! How are you finding sw? xx

No, my bad. Still havent changed it!! Did dukan for a few weeks in Jan and Feb. Was good and lost 12lb but v restrictive. So back on slimming world. Love it. It's a fab plan! How are you finding it?? The numbers will go down for sure! :)

Heres the meal plan for today

Red day

B- 2 sausages (2 syns), bacon, egg and beans (4 syns)

L- bacon and chicken sarnie (hexb) filled with lettuce and cucumber, muller light

Snacks- melon, grapes

D- jacket potato (hexb) with leftover curry

P- mullerlight, strawberries and jelly with chopped banana, options hot chocs (4 syns)

Hexa used on loadsa loadsa coffeeeeeeee!

image-3129502859.jpg

image-2718797372.jpg

image-1609428393.jpg

Last edited:
Feel absolutely bloody rubbish today! Its days like this where i'm stuck indoors, writing assignments, on my own, that i haaaaaate :(

Been craving chocolate and crisps all day and its taken every inch of will power to snack on melon and grapes instead! Did have a large snack a jack though in an attempt to tame the beast within (3 syns) but i think its made the hunger worse!!!

It doesn't help that the OH, bless him, went and bought us multipacks of cadbury freddos, fudges, curly wurlys and milky ways because he knew they were low in syns! Haha i appreciate the thought but now i have a massive bag of chocolate upstairs calling me every second of the day! Men!!

I've also realised that i hate salad

I don't know why because i used to love it! But now it just tastes boring, bland and i just don't want to eat it anymore, so this is not going to do my EE days any good! Nevermind! Will stick to fruit and roasted veg from now on :)

Aww chin up. I've just eaten 13.5 syns of sweet stuff. I've stopped now. Have plenty of water or some diet pop. Fill you up. I love the ww dessert style yoghurts syn free and feels naughty. X

samjay123 said:
Aww chin up. I've just eaten 13.5 syns of sweet stuff. I've stopped now. Have plenty of water or some diet pop. Fill you up. I love the ww dessert style yoghurts syn free and feels naughty. X

Ooo theyre lovely arent they! I think i have a strawberry one in the fridge still somewhere, might raid it later!

I was doing well (in reference to your other post) but today has been a bit of a right off, it all started with that damn snack a jack!! Ive had a bit of extra cheese on my potato and a big dollop of half fat sour cream and chive dip :( i also really am craving chocolate after my massive dinner so i know i'll have some, so i'm gonna indulge tonight and start a fresh tomorrow!! Hehe ;)

I totally agree i love the plan :) i'm losing weighy verrrrry slowly which isnt too much of a bad thing but i want to get it shifted by july!

How much do you have to lose? And do you have a diary? xxx

Hey Laura,
I love all your photos, and that piccy of the sarnie you made.... i think I could have eaten it then and there haha!

I find salad does get boring after a while. I always try and have something different with it everytime I have it, like pineapple for sweetness or some balsamic glaze or some yoghurt, or something with chilli to make it spicy and mask the taste of lettuce haha! But I know what you mean, sometimes it just doesn't cut it.

Hope you've had a good day and got your choccie fix, no point denying ourselves otherwise we'll just binge later. What about a lil bit of chocolate philly?? (my new fave thing!!)

Lauren
xxxx

I do that alot lol. Once it's outa ur system you'll be okay probs. I've made a habit of the binging then starting again tomorrow which makes me go nowhere!! Only maintaining weight or gain grrr. Lol. Determined to stick to it now. Yeah it's slower weight loss to other plans but a much kinder one too haha. Well I've gained 4.5lb from a whole 4 days off over last weekend, Hoping it's mostly food and water weight. When that gain has gone I've got around 12lb to lose, unless I feel I want to go further when I get there! No havent got a diary, do you find it helps, maybe I'll start one! What about you, how much you aiming to lose etc?? Xx

laurenporkchop said:
Hey Laura,
I love all your photos, and that piccy of the sarnie you made.... i think I could have eaten it then and there haha!

I find salad does get boring after a while. I always try and have something different with it everytime I have it, like pineapple for sweetness or some balsamic glaze or some yoghurt, or something with chilli to make it spicy and mask the taste of lettuce haha! But I know what you mean, sometimes it just doesn't cut it.

Hope you've had a good day and got your choccie fix, no point denying ourselves otherwise we'll just binge later. What about a lil bit of chocolate philly?? (my new fave thing!!)

Lauren
xxxx

I love pineapple with salad! Good idea. Have a tub of chopped pineapple in the fridge too. :-D mmmm

laurenporkchop said:
Hey Laura,

Lauren
xxxx

Hiya!

Thats a very good idea, never thought of that! My salad is always just lettuce and cucumber, soooo boring :( i love the pineapple idea! Its always lunch time i stuggle with the third superfree!

Oooo i've had a mega chocolate fix! Just had a cadbury fudge, and gone way way over syns today! I saw you got some chocolate philly ;) i would recommend the small tubs definately haha, i could eaaaasily devour a whole tub! My dad has been and brought some digestive biscuits to make mini strawberry cheesecakes with it!!!!! Theres my weekend sorted!

Hope you've had a good day too! Thank god it's friday tomorro! xxx

samjay123 said:
I do that alot lol. Once it's outa ur system you'll be okay probs. I've made a habit of the binging then starting again tomorrow which makes me go nowhere!! Only maintaining weight or gain grrr. Lol. Determined to stick to it now. Yeah it's slower weight loss to other plans but a much kinder one too haha. Well I've gained 4.5lb from a whole 4 days off over last weekend, Hoping it's mostly food and water weight. When that gain has gone I've got around 12lb to lose, unless I feel I want to go further when I get there! No havent got a diary, do you find it helps, maybe I'll start one! What about you, how much you aiming to lose etc?? Xx

Its my first chocolate binge in a few weeks, i definately had it coming!!

4.5lb in 4 days?! That's gotta be water weight hasnt it? I'm sure thatll fall off now you're back on plan! :D not too much for you to lose then :) do you exercise much?

I want to lose about 20lb ideally! I've got 10lb to go untill i'm at a healthy weight for my height, but it really is taking forever!

I think keeping an online diary really helps! I feel guilty if i don't post exactly what i've eaten so it keeps me from going totally off plan :) xxx

Hiya Laura,

Thought I'd pop in and say hello here as you did on mine. Don't beat yourself up about the chocolate binge - some days it just has to be done! ;) Just get right back on the horse and you'll be fine. What day is your WI?

xxx

Back