Laura's food diary!

Had a very very strange few days off plan...

Tuesday- my time of the month started and its aaaallllways hard for me, food wise, to be good. I stayed on plan but had around 25 syns worth of chocolate :( not good, but i knew it would happen!

Wednesday- had a difficult day writing a hard assignment, had coffee and fruit for breakfast but then OH came home and bought me back a ham and coleslaw baguette from greggs to cheer me up! Eeeeeek!
Then for dinner we went out for a curry for my uncles 50th :) i quite suprised myself aswell! Had NO alcohol (!!!) and had 2 poppadoms with mango chutney, chicken tikka rogan josh and half a portion of egg fried rice, i didn't finish it all either, which is well unlike me!!!
Resisted birthday cake but when i got in i ended up eating a malteaser bunny at about 2 in the morning cus OH and me were up talking forever and i got peckish!

Thursday- god what a day! Had banana and mullerlight for brekky and then decided to strip my hair colour... Years and years of dying it red had made the ends really dark and the roots super red. I'm naturally bright bright ginger, so the plan was to use some colour fix from boots to strip it all out, leave it a few days and then dye it red again:) Well i stripped it, dried it and absolutely HATED it!!! I looked sooooo different and weird! Its a really nice colour, it just did not suit me at all!! Heres a pic!
View attachment 28577
(My nose looks ridiculously large)
So anyway, i had to dye it straight away cus there was no way i was letting anyone see me with this hair. Put my normal colour back on and it went so so dark, darker then it's ever been hahaha! So the whole process took about 4 hours and i ended up in a worse situation then when i started! Wicked!
Food wise i'd eaten nothing, just lotsa coffee. So i then had a piece of toast to tide me over till dinner.
Then i got a migraine- used to have them quite severely a couple of years ago and they were so bad it would make me throw up, a lot! Only had it a few times since then, but this was one of those times :( between 6 and 9 i was lying in the bathroom with a pillow and the toilet bowl!!! Threw up all the curry from the night before (how it hadn't digested by then i'll never know), so much coffee and water came up, my god it was horrendous! Plus the pain! Oh the pain... I thought my right eye was gonna explode. As soon as the pain went i was fine :) had a piece of toast and a cuppa before bed and had a great sleep :)

Friday- had a very unhealthy day today :( all i've eaten is 2 bananas an 3 chicken samosas! I've just been so busy with prep for uni/work/nans 80th/mothers day!

Anyway, after that mahoooosive essay, i would like to announce i shall be back on the wagon tomorrow :)

Goodnight all xxxxxxx

Hiya (I'm new btw)

Real name is Laura Jayne too... lol.

Sorry to hear about the migraines and the sicky.. hope you're feeling better! Did you use the ColourB4 on your hair? I used it about a month back too! I have to say tho, I like the colour stripped! :)

xx

fatnansmrs said:
Hiya (I'm new btw)

Real name is Laura Jayne too... lol.

Sorry to hear about the migraines and the sicky.. hope you're feeling better! Did you use the ColourB4 on your hair? I used it about a month back too! I have to say tho, I like the colour stripped! :)

xx

Hellooo fellow laura!
I'm feeling much better thankyou!
I did yes, i used to extra one and left it for an hour, i completely forgot what my natural colour was like!!
How are you finding sw? xx

Chipmunk89 said:
Well, it sounds like you've had a very exciting week! I know how you feel about the migraines... before I went on the pill I used to get really bad migraines most months at my TOTM, sometimes to the point of throwing up - not pleasant! The migraine is bad enough without having to throw your guts up.

*hugs* Good luck getting back on it!

xxx

I'm back on it toni! How are you getting on?

Urgh, migraines are the worst aren't they :( i've just gone back on the pill after a break from it, so i think that's what started it off, and i also think its why my weight loss is quite slow!

Hope you're doing okay chick xxx

I'm back on it toni! How are you getting on?

Urgh, migraines are the worst aren't they :( i've just gone back on the pill after a break from it, so i think that's what started it off, and i also think its why my weight loss is quite slow!

Hope you're doing okay chick xxx

Well done getting back on track! Yeah, I'm doing okay thanks. The last couple of days I've really struggled to stop myself from snacking of an evening - probably because I've been feeling a bit ill - but I HAVE managed it just about, managed to keep within my syns so I'm happy with that. Feeling a lot better today though so hopefully it's passed now!

Last edited:
Hello hello!
wow sounds like you had an eventful week. I hope you're feeling okay after your sicky migraine day. That does not sound nice at all I really feel for you!
I've been off plan for the last few days and was feeling a tad guilty about it, but this week is a new week so I'm staying positive :)

I have to say, I think your natural hair colour is lovely!! I like red hair, my boyf has the nicest red hair (it's quite dark but I love it)! Just know that when we do have kids they are going to be ginger to the max, and I can't wait haha!

Hope you have a good day today,

Lauren
xxx

laurenporkchop said:
Hello hello!
wow sounds like you had an eventful week. I hope you're feeling okay after your sicky migraine day. That does not sound nice at all I really feel for you!
I've been off plan for the last few days and was feeling a tad guilty about it, but this week is a new week so I'm staying positive :)

I have to say, I think your natural hair colour is lovely!! I like red hair, my boyf has the nicest red hair (it's quite dark but I love it)! Just know that when we do have kids they are going to be ginger to the max, and I can't wait haha!

Hope you have a good day today,

Lauren
xxx

Hello lovey!

I've had a really really bad few days aswell, really busy with work and uni and the sw plan went out the window a bit! Was back on track sunday and monday but forgot to write my diary on here!

Burger king is deffo my fast food of choice, i'm jealous you've had one and sts haha! Well done for getting back on track, it was only a minor glitch ;) yesterday i had i big piece of nans bday cake, which will have taken me over syns for the day, but it would have been rude not to!

Haha thanks! I love ginger hair too, can't wait for my kids to have it either! I've just been dying my hair for so long that i looked sooooo weird, i didnt even have the guts to show mum, hence why i took the pic :)

Have a lovely day enjoying this sunshine!

xxx

Hello lovey!

I've had a really really bad few days aswell, really busy with work and uni and the sw plan went out the window a bit! Was back on track sunday and monday but forgot to write my diary on here!

Burger king is deffo my fast food of choice, i'm jealous you've had one and sts haha! Well done for getting back on track, it was only a minor glitch ;) yesterday i had i big piece of nans bday cake, which will have taken me over syns for the day, but it would have been rude not to!

Haha thanks! I love ginger hair too, can't wait for my kids to have it either! I've just been dying my hair for so long that i looked sooooo weird, i didnt even have the guts to show mum, hence why i took the pic :)

Have a lovely day enjoying this sunshine!

xxx

Mmmmm birthday cake !! I love your ginger hair too !!! its Gorgeeee, you should deffo have it back that way :D xxx

Been really slacking the last few days as ihavent been 100% on plan! :) but i have been eating less and have upped my exercise big time (been running/power walking for 45 mins 4 times a week) so managed to shift another pound :) so i'm now 11 3 :D

Going to newquay next week to go body boarding! A bit flippin crazy at this time of year i know, but i've managed to fit into 2 wetsuits at the same time!! I look like a proper goon but i can't wait!! Couldnt resist uploading this cracker :)
image-66643523.jpg

We're stayin in a hotel for 4 days with breakfasts and dinners included, so god knows what i'll be eating!

xxxx

Hahaha looking hawt!! I like it.

Hope you have fun body boarding!
Well done on losing an lb as well, that's brill. You'll be in the 10's in no time!

I had a bit of a terrible day again yesterday and just can't seem to get into the mindset of SW again, need to try try try but it's not working!!

xx

laurenporkchop said:
Hahaha looking hawt!! I like it.

Hope you have fun body boarding!
Well done on losing an lb as well, that's brill. You'll be in the 10's in no time!

I had a bit of a terrible day again yesterday and just can't seem to get into the mindset of SW again, need to try try try but it's not working!!

xx

Same here! Having a few days off is such a bad idea isn't it!! I am going to try again today...

Yesterday i ate a LOT of munchies :(

xx

Back