Laura's Last Diet Ever!

teetiefunk

Gold Member
Hello all!! I'm starting vlcd today initially using up old packs of exante but ive ordered sample pack from slim and save. Totally motivated this time, have to lose this weight once and for all before Im 30!! Got a goal of 10 st but will re evaluate when im there, may want to lower it to 9 or 9.5st. Day 1 wish me luck!

thanks guys i will defo need it over the next few days!

Hello everyone! Day two and yesterday was too easy! I reckon its gonna be hell today to make up for it! Hopefully my sample pack comes today, been using up exante stuff yesterday and today. Had a horrible dream I was pregnant last night I woke up in a cold sweat! Couldnt help a peek at the scales this morning and lost 3 lbs!! I will be slim!

I dunno whats going on today was a breeze as well!!! Its never been this easy before, It feels like Im already in ketosis but its only day 2! I dont usually see that till day 5. Im not complaining anyway. My slim and save samples came today so will be doing a slim and save day tomorrow! I cant wait, the flavours sound lush! How is everyone else getting on?

That's great you've been finding it easy! I've found it quite easy too, no hunger just need to keep myself in check and not eat things out of habit/boredom. Let us know how you get on with your S&S samples, the chocolate shakes been my favourite so far :)

morning all!! just having a s+s hazelnut shake hot with coffee in it and its lovely! having a bar and soup for lunch then cottage pie and broccoli for tea. Feeling slightly more hungry today with a slight sore head too, I knew it was too good to be true!

Keep drinking water, the headache will pass

Xx

Had a peek at scales down 7lbs since tuesday! jeeezo! Not gonna peek again till tuesday hopefully Ill be pleasantly surprised. Think Im slipping into ketosis, I feel really awake today and a lot less hunger. Had cottage pie and broccoli for tea last night it felt really sinful lol I like all the packs so far. x

hello everyone!! something weird today, I felt hungry...really hungry. Its day 5 today and I have been soooo not hungry since day 2. I cant have been kicked out of ketosis coz I have stuck rigidly to the plan...I had 4 packs plus 200g broccoli and thats it not even any citric acid free juice! Anyway ive managed to stay on track today but it took some willpower! any ideas?

dunno whats going on im ravenous today!! and slight sore head...I havent had anything other than the packs and 200g broccolli I dunno whats wrong! Its day 6 and i defo thought i was in ketosis already coz i havent been hungry and felt really energetic. Really struggling today cant stop thinking about pizza :-( ive lost 11 lbs so far this week I dont want to blow it

How's it going Laura?

hello spyro!! its going really well!! lost 11lbs so far.
.how ru?

I'm ok Hun just had a bad day today though I can't seem to do it for longer than 4 days. I've even invited to dinner tomorrow so thinking just enjoy myself and start again Sunday. But my weigh in is Monday so I'm prob gonna stay the same again this week. Well done on your loss Hun?

yeah ive surprisingly managed to stick to it even tho I give myself all the same excuses everyday like just a wee pizza tonight and back on it tomorrow but ive stayed strong and its worth it.

Back