Laura's last EVER diet!!

Well I know I am a few days late, but I am over the moon to be able to say that I lost 3lbs at Tuesdays WI - takin me down to 12st6.5lbs, gaining me my 1 stone award AND slimmer of the week!! I'm so pleased, spurred me on to keep going though, and to flexi-syn tomorrow for my night out with the girls, I can't wait!! Even if I have an STS I will be happy, so long as I don't gain, I don't think I could cope with the guilt haha! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic, how awesome to get two awards in one week - well done you! Flexisyn is def the way forward if you're off out, I'm sure next week will be just fine :)

Fantastic, how awesome to get two awards in one week - well done you! Flexisyn is def the way forward if you're off out, I'm sure next week will be just fine :)

Thank you, I'm really chuffed!! Have you just started the diet recently hun? xx

A week ago today :) Had WI this morning and lost 5.5lbs so I'm really happy - celebrated by going for a 45 min walk then having a nice treat after my dinner. I've got 2.5 stone to lose, only now it's closer to 2 stone...aiming for my half stone award next week! X

Sheanin said:
A week ago today :) Had WI this morning and lost 5.5lbs so I'm really happy - celebrated by going for a 45 min walk then having a nice treat after my dinner. I've got 2.5 stone to lose, only now it's closer to 2 stone...aiming for my half stone award next week! X

Wow that's brilliant, well done!!! I've still got around 4 stone to lose, but that's only because height wise I am tiny!

I've been really strict with myself and have in 6 weeks had 2 days which were slightly off plan - one was a night in York with the girls, and one was my birthday(inclusive of a trip to Krispy Kreme!!)

Tomorrow will be my 3rd day going over syns since I joined 6.5 weeks ago, and it is due to another night in York with the girls-however this time (6 weeks later) I have a new outfit and its a dress size smaller :-D xxxx

Have woken up this morning full of beans, really excited for my night out! Have tanned, done hair etc...my class won't know what's going on, I'm lucky if I remember make up for work some days!!

Am hoping that this day flies over, am getting the train straight from work.

An going to have to be careful food wise today, as I know I will be well over syns drink wise tonight. I'm not having breakfast, often don't when I'm working. Then I will have a mugshot, a yoghurt and some fruit for my lunch. Then I'm thinking a sarny with brown bread on the train, maybe some crisps and fruit, and then I have a jacket and a tin of beans in my bag for if I want something more substantial before I go out.

This is the plan, anyway ;-) xx

Enjoy it chick! 3 days of flexisyn in 6 weeks is excellent going, you definitely deserve a night out for keeping the momentum going :) Must feel awesome to be down a dress size for this one! I'd have that jacket potato if I were you, make sure your stomach is well lined hahaha!

This is day one of week 2 for me and I've woken up all groggy, been working a cold for bloody ages and I wish it would bugger off. Got the extra easy recipe book at group yesterday so I'm going to try out a new recipe for tea today. Need to list the new things I want to try this week - I'm trying at least one food I've never had before each week.

Time for the last schoolrun, hallefeckinlujah!

Hmmm...well I fear I may have enjoyed my weekend just a LITTLE too much! Went out on friday and had a large glass of wine and countless vodkas, and a marinated chicken breast (no bun) on the walk home with a little mayo!!!
The next day I was very hungover and only able for half a sarny all day... until I ordered a Chinese on the night - think I probably only had about 20 syns over all on Sat (dread counting up Fridays!!) but I had planned to get straight back on track!!
Grrr!! Will hopefully get back on the right track now - would be over the moon to stay the same on Tuesday - but would be gutted with a gain!!!

Am going to be extra good, and cross my fingers/toes/eyelashes that the scales will be kind!! xxx

I am going to make a pledge to go to the gym at least 3 times a week from now on!! I NEED to start getting my money's worth with the membership, and I really want to tone up while I'm losing weight, which I'm not doing at the minute! After my weekend of overindulgence I'm really looking forward to getting back on track and losing more weight!! I'd really like to get to target by march; according to the online progress tracker if I keep going like I am I could be there by the end of Jan, but I need to factor in for weight loss slowing down and a few weeks with no loss etc!

I really enjoyed my little blow out over the weekend, now I'm ready to go for it!! Good luck to anyone who may be reading this!! Xxx

Good on you, that's the attitude to have :) I'm rejoining the gym again too as I always enjoyed it. I like the variation/choices it offers - cardio one day, light weights another etc etc. I'm already bored of my walks, need to have the freedom to stop and go do something else! Planning to join mine by the end of this month if finances allow it. Good luck!

Sheanin said:
Good on you, that's the attitude to have :) I'm rejoining the gym again too as I always enjoyed it. I like the variation/choices it offers - cardio one day, light weights another etc etc. I'm already bored of my walks, need to have the freedom to stop and go do something else! Planning to join mine by the end of this month if finances allow it. Good luck!

Good on you! I'm looking forward to going back, I annoy myself as I enjoy it when I'm there but at the same time find it hard to motivate myself to go when out of a routine! My mum has joined now too, so hopefully having someone to go with will help!!

I'm just going to do some cardio tomorrow night, maybe only 30/45 mins, but of course better than nothing!! How are you doing with the plan? Xxx

Same as me - love it when I'm there but it's getting me there in the first place! Having your mum alongside you should help tons. One of the mums on my schoolrun has agreed to join the gym with me; dunno if she will, but I'm definitely going.

I'm doing well, still on plan but have had a few mentally wobbly days where I could easily have toppled off. Also pretty sure I'm in for a STS this week but even if I do, I'll chin up and power on :)

Good plan, at least if your prepared it won't be as hard!! I'm praying for an STS, but it's TOTM now, not sure if it will make a difference!?

Whatever the outcome, I will have a 100% week next week and hope for the best!! Am on my way to work now with my gym kit in my bag! I WILL go tonight :) xxx

I must be very strange, but my WI last week wasn't affected by TOTM (it arrived a few days before weigh in) - I actually think if affected me with a massive fluid gain the week before which showed when I weighed in on my first class. I thought I'd got down to around 11st by myself...hopped on official scales and it was 11st 8lbs!! Looking back now I know *that* was my TOTM wreaking havoc a week or so before it hit.

I'll settle for a STS this week but as it's only my second week, I'd be so much happier with 1.5lbs off. I'm being 100% (though we have very little superfree in til later in the week) but just don't have my head in the same place as last week, if you get me? This morning it has hit me that WI is getting closer and closer though, so feeling a little more motivated.

I'm the same :) I think because I've known i was going out this weekend I've stuck to it up til then, but nowhere near as well as I normally do!! What day do you WI again?

I've been a bit rubbish with super free this week too, will be much better from now on!! Xx

I WI on Thursday - only 3 fecking days away now, lol. I love my superfree and did have some days last week absolutely PACKED with superfree, so I won't worry too much that this week's will be thin on the ground. I'm used to controlling my portion sizes already so will just be extra aware for this week and try to keep everything as low-syn as possible. Got so much Quorn in the freezer I need to use some up, so I'll be grabbing my mum's slow cooker today and having a week of syn-free chillies, soups etc!

I just find that a little bit of stress can SO easily knock me off track, it's such a bloody trigger, but at least I know it! I'd absolutely love a night out (had a friend trying to tempt me last night, grrr, didn't give in though!) but I've sworn I won't until I get my stone award...ideally I'd like that to be around Hallowe'en cos I ADORE Hallowe'en, but I think I'll be a little behind. Just looking at your stats - I'd be chuffed to pieces if mine read like that in a few weeks!

Lol I could sense that Irish accent even through written words starburst!

Lol you can't hide the Norn Iron!

Camz did you go to the gym? I went out for a mahooooosive walk, happy happy :)

Back