Laura's Low Carb Diary

U can have some of mine Bren. When I have to tie it up everyday for work I don't realise how long it's gotten lol. It's now halfway down my back.

Morning Laura, all that double innuendo :D

yeah ive been growing mine for ages for the wedding but i think a post wedding chop is in order lol its getting unmanageable. day two of exante ts!!! i did almost order pizza last night but i was resolute and stayed strong!!! i actually feel good today but i know the worst is still to come. just as well its still a holiday here as it seems hurricane bawbag has returned with a vengeace!! OH nearly was blown to oz!

just having a bouilion drink to stave off hunger will try to have my second shake as late as possible then do the wii for half an hour cant beleive the weather up here again its shocking!!just staying warm in my jammas today, thank god its still a holiday up here today!

Just having a brew n making up first shake. Work till 2300 again tonight. Also now working tmoz my first rest day on a 2000-0400 shift. The overtime is the only reason I'm doing it though lol.

Glutton for punishment eh Claire? Take it easy xxxx

Well done on resisting the pizza Laura, it will be worth it in the end xxxx

its only for two weeks i keep telling myself lol once im in ketosis im fine its just so rubbish feeling hungry isnt it

just ironing holiday clothes and packing my case!!!

its only 19 days bren!!! have to start somewhere

well its all on the spare bed but mines is all ironed and packed just want plenty of time to go over everything and not miss anything...we have lots to take

ive always been a bit OCD on the organisation...love to be organised for things!

Hi Laura - i like to be organised but usually just write a list and then pack the day before. Would never stayed organised - my cats particularly like sleeping in amongst the clean clothes:D

Lol lisa:D. My brother regularly (well twice!) loses his passport before travelling! I however, almost forgot to pack them at all our last trip to france - well in my defence they weren't on list and because we were taking tunnel it didn't feel like abroad......;)

Xx

I'm a last min packer, like the hrs before leaving lol. But then after 7yrs in the raf I kinda got used to panic packing, usually drunk too. So could do it with my eyes shut. N we had to pack for months away including all the uniform n kit as well as the usual holibobs stuff. I did once wash my passport tho.

Back