Laura's Low Carb Diary

Hi Laura, welcome back:D

Hi Katie it's good to be back x

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Here's my dinner for tonight salmon with lettuce and feta crumbled over with a dollop of cardinis!! It was yum

Attachments

• 1381168114362.jpg
    1381168114362.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 42
Hi Laura - I remember you from when I was reading but not posting I think! Welcome back! :D

Hi waterworks!! Definitely glad to be back on Atkins I feel my best eating this way I don't know why I ever think I can handle a low calorie diet to lose weight because I just see it as a free for all !!

Me too - and it's so unnecessary - on Atkins you can eat AND lose weight - why do we want to deprive ourselves?! :D

Seem to be stuck at this weight for a week now hurry up whoosh fairy!

Fingers crossed for wooshie fairy:)

Still no whooshie at the exact same weight all this week maybe at the weekend I tend to lose at the weekend I do t know why

I've been the same weight for almost three weeks now, can I have a touch of the whoosie fairy too please? (While I throw the nut goblin out the back door!) :D

I don't really eat nuts...imbad for over doing the dairy though

I'm good thanks Suzy!! How are you?

Hello all you lovely people...not been on for ages but been back to strict induction for 2 weeks now, I feel much better eating low carb already I wish I had the willpower to just eat like this all the time holidays are my downfall!!

Morning all!! Lost another lb this week I am usually a pound a week loser on atkins but every pound adds up right? So that's 6 lbs in 3 weeks...I'll take that :)

Thanks!! Feeling good being back on Atkins and losing slowly but surely

Hey Laura, welcome back! Slow and steady not only good but works:) xx

Back