Laura's Low Carb Diary

Morning Laura :)

Morning Laura:D
Lol re mfp - better than scales?! :)
Xxx

Yeah Katie but still obsessed with the scales too :-(

Yea MFP is a cool tool! :)

Such a busy weekend and not had time to log on to Myfitnesspal but I have been a good girl I swear... Apart from a cheeky glass of wine but other than that, all legal!

So jumped on the scales this morning and I've put on 1.5lbs!! What's that all about??? Maybe coz I had wine at the weekend? I was good with my eating so it's must be :-( no more wine for Laura. I've logged today's menu on Myfitnesspal and will for the rest of the week to see if I'm being as good as I think I am.

Morning Laura. That's a bummer, see what happens without the wine, it will probably be gone within a couple of days. Have a good'un :) xx

Morning Laura, I doubt if one glass of wine would do it, I suspect water retention myself

Well it could be jim... I admit not drinking as much water over the weekend as usual

You and me both, but mine was 3lbs! Will be swimming by time I leave work tonight the amount I am glugging.

Me too been to the loo about forty times
Already!!

I think you should put it down to gravity - I think that's a far more 'logical' reason for unexplained weight gain! Lol

Gravity lol care to explain alpaca??

It was always a running joke in my home - that any unexplained weight gain was to do with gravitational pull - or the tides! Lol :)

Haha I love it!! At least we have an explanation now lol

Still not lost the 1.5pm gain :-( been drinking so much water I'm swimming in it. You never know maybe a whoosh is on the cards. I'm thinking I should keep a close eye on my calories this week.

Back