Laura's Low Carb Diary

morning!!!

Morning Laura:)

What a beautiful spotty dress! I really feel for you about the shrinking - altho it's great, i'm actually quite gutted that some of my expensive pretty outfits are getting too big....and if i have my way more! The option of a late shopping trip is indeed a good one- generally i am trying to only buy cheap and cheerful stuff to keep me going along the journey...but it's hard. And i'm supposed to be on a budget:(

You will look and feel so fab though - it's worth it:D
Xx

Hey missy! How's it going??? Your wedding is coming up SOOOO quickly now :) I've just started WW again, put on a stone since i got married in July!!! :(((( But hey ho, lost 5 lbs this week so should have dropped back to what i was by November! Anyway, hope all is well with you Miss Teetie! PS am totally HEARTING the new Jenny Packham collection.... Can i get married again? Luna in particular is GORGEOUS!

hello girlies!!! yes it is indeed frustrating that all my stuff.is getting too big but hey ho thats the nature of this dieting lark! i have a size 12 dress on standby that i.currently cant get zipped up but may do by the middle of november... its similarly gorgeous but its very small looking lol....margarino...not seen the jenny packham collection will have a look tonight and your right its only three months till i get married!!!! eeeekkkk id better.get my finger out

thanks bren!! so i am 11st 4lbs today still 2lbs off my lowest weight but will def get there this week...looking forward to getting below 11st!!! think ill.cry x

You are doing so well Laura! :)

So close - keep going:D
Xx

11st 2lbs today its literally falling off me!!! i may reach 10 stone by my hen do in 39 days!! yipppppeeeee

That's incredible Laura - oh the shrinking ability of the young lol

I think I used to lose fairly quickly in my yoof! But, it gets much more stubborn the more times you do it over the years. Now I have to chip the fat away with a pick axe! Actually, I might try Mr Muscle drain cleaner! ha ha

Well done Laura :)

well i better lose this weight now....my youth is fading fast...gonna be 27 soon!!! hoping to see 10 stones odd by the weekend

Morning Laura! Hope it's going well :)

its going good! no change from weight yesterday so will plod on x

Evening Laura:)

evening!!! just tried on my raunchy outfit for my hen do boudoir photoshoot!! and omg i was blown away!!! its a corset!!!

That's fantastic! Lol :)

Back