Laura's Low Carb Diary

Join the club, I won my self sabotage badge in earnest yesterday!!! Been really good today to make up for it though - hope you get your mojo back hon xx

Oh dear - hope you can get back on the wagon safely
Xxx

Morning Laura... Hope you're in the groove today :)

Morning Laura, so what possessed you to go and buy it love

yep defo back in the groove think it was a moment of madness...it TOTM so i went a bit loopy lol today has been super tho went to a bday lunch and had a coffee and my bar :) gonna go for a nice hot bath when i get in then go straight to bed...what a nutter eh im.doing so well too

We all do it from time to time Laura! It baffles us all but we are human so we err... lol.

Lang may yer lum reek!

(Glaswegian here).

lol i am from dumbarton originally so it wasnt wasted on me :)

Well done on the re-gained focus! :)

Morning Laura, long may your chimney smoke :D

why thank you jim..and you too!

Morning Laura ... The photo looks lovely! :)

thanks :) totally gonna say goodbye to the 11stones this week!! two pounds is all its gonna take!

thanks bren its my hen do outfit :)

You've done so well Laura ... It's great to have that goal to aim for - and yours is a pretty colossal one! Lol :)

i will be soooo glad when my photos are lovely and really memorable :)

hello everyone!!! im back on the low carb wagon!! my heads just not in it with exante at the minute!! if i can lose 7lbs before xmas on atkins ill be a.happy camper!! just getting morr difficult now. i had cheeseburger pie for tea with fried leeks and cabbage it was awesome!! best thing i ever tasted!!! got some for lunch tmro too...scrambled eggs for breakfast i think with a coffee with cream!! yum yum so glad to be back

Welcome back to the dark side Laura... You'll do it! :)

Back