Laura's week 12 weigh in !!!

bryal99

Feeling very happy today !! Down 4lbs and that was with a very hectic weekend with lots of meals out !! So wasn't really expecting such a good result !!:D
Anyway the sun is shining, the children and I are on holiday (only at home !!) Mother in Law was discharged from hospital to us yesterday and I left a bag of M and S shopping somewhere in the big city (clothes for our holiday.....) so not all perfect.............I am hoping that it may have been handed in as it was a lot of shopping.....
Anyway the holiday is coming up fast and providing me with added inspiration....

Thanks - and even better the shopping was handed in !! There are honest people out there !! I can't believe it !!!

Oh Laura!! What a really great day!!!!! Your loss is FAB!! AND getting your shopping back is amazing!!! I'm REALLY pleased for you!! :):):)

(And lots of positive vibes and gratitude to the great person who handed it it!!)

Thank you for the positivity you all enthuse...........I soooooooo love this place....

Hey excellent news on both counts - the world isn't such a bad place after all x

Back