Laura's weight loss diary :)

Hey girls....

I actually have a cool bag but didn't think it would be much good considering i'll be away overnight... I could always use it for the Saturday tho.... and I might try the food flask on the Sunday, will have to google and see if I can pick one up close to me :)

Thanks girlies xxx

Had my WI last night and I was down 2.5lbs..... so thrilled!!! Nearly bounced off the scales with the excitement :) ... That brings me to 1 stone 4 lbs in 8 weeks..... that's easily the most I have ever lost on a ''diet''.

I really wish that I had known about SW 10 yrs ago, altho as the saying goes ''better late than never'', it's great to be able to eat all the food I enjoy without feeling guilty or weighing everything...

I stockd up on 2 packets of Hi Fi light bars last night to keep me going for my early brekkie during the week... they are expensive at €3 a box but they stop me from overeating so in my eyes they are well worth the money.

Just something that came up last ngiht in class, one of the ladies brought in some chicken tikka pieces, ready cooked bits that you'd find in the fridge with the crumber ham etc, I had presumed they were syn free cos just took it that they were chicken and there was no syns but our Consultant synned them and it was 7 syns in 100grams, I nearly fell off the chair!!!

hope everyones WI goes well :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Well done you!!! That's amazing!!! You must be so so pleased!

How much is it to post things to Ireland? I could maybe post you some Alpen lights lol. saying that I think theyre expensive too but least you get 2 of them. Apparently the hifi Christmas pudding bars are amazing but I daren't try them!

We have been told that most of the flavoured chicken is free, but its always best to check on the app - not that I do most of the time like, lazy! The Bernard Matthews fridge raiders are free I think which I find very odd!
x

Aww Emma you're so cute thinking of sending them to me lol.... I think it mught put the price up by 300% tho... I'll have to struggle on with the Hi Fi bars, I don't mind too much cos I really like them too, it's just that with the Alpen Light I can have 1 in the morning and 1 mid afternoon to keep me going :) .. I tried the Christmas pudding one last week in class which was a bit of a waste cos I don't like Christmas pudding but the ladies who do eat it loved the bars... they are quite high syn wise at 6 syns unless you use 1 for your HEXB

I don't think we have the Bernard Matthews range in Ireland, haven't seen them anyway

I was thrilled with the loss cos even though I don't feel like I'm on a diet, I do feel that I am putting the effort into choosing the right foods and eating the right portions and staying off alcohol (never would have been a big drinker anyway so thats not too hard for me)...

How are you feeling bout WI tonight??

Wowzers, well done on your great loss Laura. Well derserved.

I totally agree with you, I never feel like I'm on a diet anymore, I just make the right choices and the best thing is that we can all have our little treats without it affecting us. SW is awesome! :)

The Hi-Fi light bars are delish, I also have them sometimes, they feel like a treat cos they're so sweet.

Have you updated your stats for this week? If so, by the looks of things you'll be in the 13's next week :)

thanks Emma xx

Yep have them updated that's the first thing I do every Thursday morning...lol .. takes me about 20 mins to update all the threads I'm subscribed too ha :) ... really hoping to hit the 13's next week, will be a big boost for me if I do :)

Don't you just have to do it once?
I just click on the link at the side and update stats?? then if I remember do the ticker thing??

Im scared scared scared - obv last week was a HUGE shock so im panicking now thinking I might have put on - I don't know why but you know what its like - Id scraped into the 13s and did my dance so now im scared ill pop back up into the 14s! fingers crossed! I need 1 and a half to get to pre holiday weight, 4lbs will get me my 2 and a half stone award - obv that wont happen this week but maybe if I could do 2 this week and get that mini victory and 2 next week to get the next one! But with the naughty night out tomorrow im not hopeful for next week lol x

yea i do it on the stats and the ticker, then update my weekly on my sig, but then do the wed weigher, christmas countodwn and minitober challenge and update my thread and read others updates...lol... very busy thurs morning :)

So have just had my nieces birthday party.... Managed to stuff a couple of chicken nuggets, about 8 cocktail sausages and about a desert spoon full if birthday cake into my mouth!!! Could have been worse I suppose... So hard to resist everything when it's just in front if you.... Would love a beer and a packet of cheese and onion crisps now but trying to beat the longing lol

At least the party was a success hope she had a lovely birthday xx

Anne x

It could of been a lot worse - I think you did very well. Unlike me this weekend lol.
Youll be in the 13s soon woopwoop!

hey girls.... haven't been on for a few days... was so tired after the weekend just stayed away from the computer...lol

So I did quite well at the weekend, brought alot of stuff to the hotel with me where I was working like mugshots, cereal bars, some grilled bacon medallions to snack on the first evening etc... had salmon and veg for my dinner in the hotel the first evening and the second evening I had a chicken caesar salad at about 4 pm and chciken with mushroom chinese at about 10pm but only ate half of it.... didn't drink any water tho!!! Managed to stay away from the cappucino's cos I brought my own coffee and sweetener so that was good.... had 2 bottles of budweiser after work too....

Have been very good the last 2 days also but not eating enough superfree.... WI is tonight and even though I have been quite good I don;t feel confident for a loss this week... had a sneaky WI at home yesterday morning and don't think I'm down anything, really hope I don't have a gain tho!!! Anyway onwards and upwards and tomorrow will be the start of a new week regardless of what the scales says this evening!!

Have a horrible cold and sore throat at the min so not able to drink as much water as I'd like to be... throat is too sore.... hopefully it clears up soon :)

I'm making a beef stir fry this evening... looking forward to that.... loads of veg and noodles too.... gonna spice it up with chilli flakes and a few more bits :)

Hope ye are all doing well...

wow well done you! Massively!!
I wouldn't be as good as you!! Im being far far too naughty!
I really hope you have a loss you deserve one! x

Thanks hun.... well I was down 1 pound last night so was glad I had a loss,

I was looking back over my last weigh in's and realised that I have lost something (even if it was only half a pound) every week since I started.... am thrilled with that... My biggest loss was 5 lbs and my smallest .5 pounds with a few 1's and 2's aswell....
Sometimes I feel like I am a slow loser but when I look back I have to be glad that there has been no week where I have maintained or gained and I'm gonna look on that as a positive.

I know this is a long journey and the changes I'm making at the moment will hopefully stick with me forever.

HOWEVER I am aiming to lose 3 lbs this week...lol.... gotta aim high eh?? I am loaded up with bottles of water today in work and have my food planned out for the day :) ... I'm gonna make sure that I drink plenty of water over the weekend and hopefully will see a higher loss on the scales next week :) .... definitely aiming to be in the 13's next week!!!!

I CAN DO THIS :)

My Consultant had a quote which I thought was good this week:

"Be good when you can be good, and when you can't be good be sensible'' :)

im so proud of you! Huge well done!
I like that quote its very good and so true isn't it.
Keep up the good work and mega positive attitude! x

Thanks girls x

On my 3rd 750ml bottle of water today lol....

very well done!! x

God I haven't updated for 5 days!!! Definitely doesn't feel that long.... can't believe WI is tomorrow again, it seems to come around alot quicker the longer I am with Slimming World :)

Have had a pretty good week thankfully and have managed to make some good choices in testing situations lol.... Was at an event on Saturday night where the food options were burgers/chips, chicken/chips, sausage/chips etc or sandwichesps and I chose a chicken salad sandwich!! Where is the old me gone!!! lol, I would definitely have had the chips option before so was very proud of myself.

Made the beef and red wine casserole again and it was just as delicious as the first time... a good hearty winter dinner for when the rain is pelting down outside.... can take a little while to prepare tho but definitely worth it!!
Have been doing quite well drinking water except the weekend, substituted the water for 2 bottles of Bud instead :)

Really hoping for at least 1..5 lbs off this week to keep me on track!!! fingers crossed :)

Hope everyones week is going well xx

Back