LauraTheLoop Slim & Save Diary

Okaaaaaaay so Saturday what a breeze- ha kidding but tough in evenig but got through ok

Suday spent the day with family in clacton on sea and was lowly so had banana shake for breakfast -yum then for lunch I had chicken skewers an salad, this was actually around 450 calories so I made a conscious effort not to have a shake tonight plus totally not hungry so though no point.
Tomorrow will be 3 shakes and just right amount of protein etc
Also ordering my bumper pack tomorrow can't wait ;-)

Well done hun your doing ace by the sounds of things Xx

RebekahR said:
Well done hun your doing ace by the sounds of things Xx

Thanks babe.... I'm really focus that's not to say I have tantrums thinking I want food but actually I just picture those numbers on the scales and I just refuse to cave .
Just order my 5 pack package 4 weeks bundle!! Woohoo I'm ready for this. So once I finish that I will refeed for sure.
Thanks for the support xxx

Hiya just popping in to say hey, your doing great keep it up :D

Have a lovely day xx

I couldnt not work in a sandwich shop on this diet! Well done girl!! xx

It's trying but what I've done is everytime I've seen something or made something I fancy I write in my list of "things to have when slim"
And I said to hubby what I will do once I'm at goal and passed the refeed is treat my self once every couple of weeks to something off the treat list.

Hubby did laugh at me as he thought I would be cramming it the second I get to goal everything in quick succession haha I said no..... Because I know that I don't need the food to get by and make me happy but a treat every now and then is great.

I mean the list consists of pretty normal stuff really like a nice Italian meal and a cheese and pickle sandwich but carbs just don't really agree with me lol

Anyway I'm doing okay and looking forward to seeing the scales on Wednesday :)
xx

Ahhh that's a great idea!
Carbs don't seem to agree with me either, I seem very intolerant to them grrr!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So am I guaranteed to lose 1 stone a month?

I've got real issues having struggled before on other diets and hit plateaus etc I'm sitting here thinking- first week is looking great but I'm sure in the next two weeks I'm gona hit a wall?

I'm great at sticking to plan seeing as hubby is finally being really supportive but also coz of the cost. What worries me is not losing a stone a month despite sticking 100% ???

Am I just being paranoid? Lol

I hope the same as you if I stick to it 100% I hope I lose 1stone a month . I've looked on a lot of people's threads and some have only lost 2lb one week and 5lb the next. So I'm just going to stick to it and I guess it evens out. My first weigh in Wednesday so we'll see :)

Nomore said:
I hope the same as you if I stick to it 100% I hope I lose 1stone a month . I've looked on a lot of people's threads and some have only lost 2lb one week and 5lb the next. So I'm just going to stick to it and I guess it evens out. My first weigh in Wednesday so we'll see :)

My first weigh in is wednesday too so goodluck Hun fingers crossed.
I just want this so bad it's really bringing me down at the moment :-(
Really cannot wait to get to goal now :)

It is very very more than likely you will hit a stone per month. Well i lost 3.7 in 10 weeks so it can be done! If you follow 100% i cant see how not :D

Ive been stalled now for 7 weeks on other diets, so i know how u feel, i came back to s&s because i know im guarentted to lose, dont worry about it hun, remember worry and stress does not help weight loss ;)

You will be fine xxx

Good luck for you weigh in. I'm so far away from goal it really gets me down too I want to lose 5 stone but really could do with about 6. I'm doing the right thing so things can only get better :)

Nomore said:
Good luck for you weigh in. I'm so far away from goal it really gets me down too I want to lose 5 stone but really could do with about 6. I'm doing the right thing so things can only get better :)

Exactly your taking the steps to getting to goal, in September that was me saying I had atleast 6 stone to lose, I'm
Already 4 and half stone down now but would like another 2 and half off :)))

We will get there I guess

stef2009 said:
It is very very more than likely you will hit a stone per month. Well i lost 3.7 in 10 weeks so it can be done! If you follow 100% i cant see how not :D

Ive been stalled now for 7 weeks on other diets, so i know how u feel, i came back to s&s because i know im guarentted to lose, dont worry about it hun, remember worry and stress does not help weight loss ;)

You will be fine xxx

Thanks babe means allot xxx I know it's torn in 2 days too right bang on weigh in lol typical but I find I hold more water weight when I ovulate rather then actually totm so I might be alright cx

Ladies! It seems so far away, but on a diet like this it will happen so much quicker, yes u have to put in the hard work but its so worth it!! I had 6 stone to lose when i started, ive got 2 and a half left now, and its gone so quick, the more u shrink the less u worry and look forward to goal :)

oh and totm always affects your WI, the majority get a smaller loss around that time, your doing brill! Keep thinking positive :D xxx

Sorry didn't updates yesterday's food, was vanilla shake and then vanilla caramel an then banana and then chicken and broccoli

Today has been first day in the office on the diet - mixing shakes easy, so I had vanilla then caramel vanilla - again lol
Them I've just had the macaroni cheese and broccoli and cauliflower and I had a bite of a bar

All in all a great day and tomorrow is WI day - woooohoooo cannot wait although totm is due any moment now lol

Me too! Also tofm in 3-4 days.
Been double miserable and had waves of cravings yesterday but just slept it off. Otherwise diet is going really well. Popped into ikea earlier to pick up my milk frother only £1 will come handy at work mixing up the shakes :)

Good luck with WI tomorrow. Will post my loss on here too x

Wendox said:
Me too! Also tofm in 3-4 days.
Been double miserable and had waves of cravings yesterday but just slept it off. Otherwise diet is going really well. Popped into ikea earlier to pick up my milk frother only £1 will come handy at work mixing up the shakes :)

Good luck with WI tomorrow. Will post my loss on here too x

How weird .... Guess we can moan together if next week isn't as great lol

Yeh I just mixed in a bottl today but have my shaker now so equipped and ready. Working at the sandwich shop tomorrow as have big catering deal with local airport but I'm strong. Having just had that macaroni has right sorted me out felt so good to taste somethig a little savoury as I love savoury over sweet.

Tomorrow morning I'm gona try porridge or oatmeal.... Shake for lunch and a curry maybe for dinner - yum

Can't wait for weigh in- good luck let me know how it goes hun fingers crossed x

Lauratheloop said:
How weird .... Guess we can moan together if next week isn't as great lol

Yeh I just mixed in a bottl today but have my shaker now so equipped and ready. Working at the sandwich shop tomorrow as have big catering deal with local airport but I'm strong. Having just had that macaroni has right sorted me out felt so good to taste somethig a little savoury as I love savoury over sweet.

Tomorrow morning I'm gona try porridge or oatmeal.... Shake for lunch and a curry maybe for dinner - yum

Can't wait for weigh in- good luck let me know how it goes hun fingers crossed x

Yeh I quite like the savoury stuff too. Tried chicken soup for the 1st time today and loved it. So easy to prepare. Wish I included that in my order last week :( as well as this curry everyone's trying! Can't wait to order my next lot lol let me know how you find the curry hun I'm really curious!!! I've tried the original porridge and found it a little bland...but I've heard of people adding a bit of sweeter and nutmeg to it which probably gives it a better taste. I'll give the oatmeal a go tomorrow as well actually instead of my usual shake for breakfast. I've been having the spicy spag almost every day lool I'm going to take a break and have the cottage pie tonight :)

Roll on tomorrow!! Xx

Back