LauraTheLoop Slim & Save Diary

Doing great ladies well done :) Dont worry with the pepsi, it doesnt do any damage, just if you have them alot it will take u out of ketosis, one is ok :) xxx

So I weighed this morning and I lost 9lbs !! Woohoo making 12.5 so happy although TOTM came last night so hoping next week to get those 5 off taking me into the 11's

So pleased
Had the porridge this morning wasn't too bad, added cinnamon to give it a bit of flavour tho lol

Lauratheloop said:
So I weighed this morning and I lost 9lbs !! Woohoo making 12.5 so happy although TOTM came last night so hoping next week to get those 5 off taking me into the 11's

So pleased
Had the porridge this morning wasn't too bad, added cinnamon to give it a bit of flavour tho lol

Omg!! Well done!!! That's brilliant :) I just weighed in and lost 10ibs! (start weight 15.7) I'm now 14.11. Really can't wait to get to the 13's now. You haven't got long to go Laura, what's your ideal weight?

Well here to another week of total dedication and fantastic results! :) xx

stef2009 said:
Doing great ladies well done :) Dont worry with the pepsi, it doesnt do any damage, just if you have them alot it will take u out of ketosis, one is ok :) xxx

Thank you Stef :) I literally only realised after I had finished it all lol it didn't make much difference to my weight today but I won't be having anymore. Hope today's going well for you :) xx

Well done Wendox!!! That's awesome !

My ideal is 10 stone but will assess it as I get smaller I may not go that far I dunno

What about you? x

Lauratheloop said:
Well done Wendox!!! That's awesome !

My ideal is 10 stone but will assess it as I get smaller I may not go that far I dunno

What about you? x

Thanks hun! Really chuffed. Mine is 10 too, last time i weighed 10 stones I was a size 8-10 it would be great if I could achieve that goal again. Ive been having the 4 shakes per day...been tempted to do the other plan but don't know if I trust myself with food yet lol il see how the next few days go :) xx

Ahhh well done that's amazing!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im good thankyou :) patiently waitin to get into ketosis as this headache is doing my head in haha xx

Awww hopefully won't be long Stef !

Today I missed breakfast far too busy in office
Then had banana shake for lunch, dinner was chilli and veg etc and then had choc praline bar.

That's me done had 3 cans of coke zero today - Opps but plenty of water to wash it down

Sounds like a good day!
Haha I go overboard sometimes on the coke zero and can never get to sleep that night!! Xxx

stef2009 said:
Sounds like a good day!
Haha I go overboard sometimes on the coke zero and can never get to sleep that night!! Xxx

I just worry it will hinder my weight loss but then I drink 3-4 litres of water aswell, saying that I'd rather. A can of coke zero then a slice of cake lol

How you feeling now babe? Into Ketosis?

x

Ahhh U will be fine aslong as u keep drinkin water and don't over do the coke :)
I'm not!!! And I'm not going to be now lol i have booked a weekend away to Portugal to sort weddings stuff out, been trying Hol clothes on and look horrific skin wise because of how much I've lost, need to tone up!! I've got 7 weeks till I go, so still doing s&s but keeping myself out of ketosis so I can do some tough exercise for the next 7 weeks :D

How's ur day been xxx

That sounds fab Stef lucky you.....

Hmmm I'm feeling same about skin and hubby said to me I'm fine the way I am just tone up if idont like the wobbly bits lol

Naughty had some doritos, was catering this morning so forgot breakie, had vanilla shake for lunch and literally just had Doritos for no reason because they were there and then tasted hubby's curry lol
Was so much better then mine because I cannot stand coriander and sns have put a shed load of coriander in it - perfect lol

Had a spoon and chucked it- so knackered I'm not in the mood for eating anymore anyway :-(

Hoping for a more upbeat day tomorrow- in supposed to be tiling my kitchen floor so that should keep me busy enough and then Sunday Eastbourne air show

Xx

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend! Weekends are always the hardest so oh treated me to day out followed by a lovely meal :)

Breakfast - coke zero lol I wasn't hungry at all and didn't want to have anything till mid day

Lunch - grilled bream and veg (first food in 2 weeks and it was lush!)

Snack - choc shake

Now have 2 more shakes to go :) toftm finally so next week should be easier. X

Ive been bad again - well started off xcellent 2 shakes then hubby got take away and well after the morning I had I just thgt stuff it.

Anyway not gona beat myself up about it just going to get back into tomorrow :)
Totm got the better of me been craving for days but I'm cool with it I'll just get back on it .... Normally I would feel crap but with all the great comments have had all week and how I'm starting to look I don't mind a day off
After all this is a marathon not a sprit haha

Hope your having a nice weekend - weather is lovely ;-)

Xxx

Lauratheloop said:
Ive been bad again - well started off xcellent 2 shakes then hubby got take away and well after the morning I had I just thgt stuff it.

Anyway not gona beat myself up about it just going to get back into tomorrow :)
Totm got the better of me been craving for days but I'm cool with it I'll just get back on it .... Normally I would feel crap but with all the great comments have had all week and how I'm starting to look I don't mind a day off
After all this is a marathon not a sprit haha

Hope your having a nice weekend - weather is lovely ;-)

Xxx

Don't worry hun. I'm finding it really hard too but hang in there and start afresh tomorrow. Just think this time next week after toftm you will be fine again and the weight will start flying off.
Xx

Back