LauraTheLoop Slim & Save Diary

Morning hun, good luck for ur fresh start today :) xx

Haha another day off today lol. That's it now tomorrow is a new start an no more weekends off untill I finish the packs xxx thanks Stef x

Just popping in to say hello hun

Jump back on tomorrow back in.ketosis in no time

Xxx

Good luck for tomorrow xx

Thanks girls I'm back on it today no worries lol

Been having some god awful pains in my right side, round my ribs and back and when I lay down at night it's horrendous and I'm starting to wonder if it's my gallbladder , I know it's common with quick weight loss but in just a week?

I mean I have only done SnS just over a week and lost 9lb first week but before that I was pretty consistent with 2 off one week and none the next then 2 off then none so seems surprising. It's happening?
I keep thinking I pulled a muscle but like no muscle I've ever pulled before.
Anyway doctors at 4 so will get it check and the orders of my husband lol

Thanks for all your support guys means allot xxx

Good luck today chick and sorry to hear your in pain, probably is a muscle. Yep best get the docs just incase :) xx

Hope you're feeling better hun. How are you girlies getting on??

I've just got back from nandos :-s had a bit of chicken and salad but hope I haven't done any damage :( 2nd time I've eaten on this diet! Getting back on TFR tomorrow.

Good luck with the rest of the evening ladies x

Wendox said:
Hope you're feeling better hun. How are you girlies getting on??

I've just got back from nandos :-s had a bit of chicken and salad but hope I haven't done any damage :( 2nd time I've eaten on this diet! Getting back on TFR tomorrow.

Good luck with the rest of the evening ladies x

Not do great this evening - calorie wise prob not overly bad but Ketosis delayed by another day.

Defo bk tnrw on TFR , in the office tnrw which is sioooo much easier for me :) be bk in Ketosis by weekend said to hubby no more slips now till packs done then will order another week for refeed and so on so forth xxx

Chicken salad is good Wendox- how'd the weekend go? xxx

Ok today has been much better ;-)

Vanilla shake
Banana shake
Spicy spag
Strawberry shake made into a mouse

Back in the swing of it. Lol not worried too much what the scales say as this week I'm just gona write off really lol

Will post in the morning x hope everyone else is cool

Hiya hun glad you're back and doing well! Last week was the hardest!! Stuck to it 100% but really struggled with toftm cravings.

Weighed myself today and lost 1ibs 4oz to be precise lol really hoping next week I do better. Didn't realise how hard it is to lose weight around toftm!! Good luck for the rest of the week girls xxx

Wendox said:
Hiya hun glad you're back and doing well! Last week was the hardest!! Stuck to it 100% but really struggled with toftm cravings.

Weighed myself today and lost 1ibs 4oz to be precise lol really hoping next week I do better. Didn't realise how hard it is to lose weight around toftm!! Good luck for the rest of the week girls xxx

Well I had gained 2lbs but not worried it'll come off this week plus more.
Well done hun keep going xxx

Lauratheloop said:
Well I had gained 2lbs but not worried it'll come off this week plus more.
Well done hun keep going xxx

Don't worry hun 2ibs is easy to shift just keep drinking lots of water. Thanks for your support! It's great having someone to motivate you, keeps you going xx

Back in the zone lol

Back to 12.4 this morning so need to get those 4lbs off by wednesday an ill e happy happy !!

Today is porridge, banana shake and then a meal pack tonight and maybe another shake or some protein I'll see how I feel

In a bad mood but also a slight tinge of good mood in there too hahaha mixed bag today

Hope ur bad mood lifts hun and u have a good day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm wayyy too hungry today! Feels like I'm back to square 1. Massive headache and absolutely no energy :( going to have my 3rd meal already and it's only 03:30!!

Well done on the loss Laura!! 4 more and you're in the 11's xx

Thanks ladies xxx mood is okay at the mo lol

Wendox how comes? You okay babe?

I had day like that last few days :-( its awful what's keep me goig is the next goal

4lbs into the 11's and next weekend a huge family party in a red dress which no one has seen me on or seen me for a while so should make an impact hehe

Keep going hun, try sleep it off if you can xxx

Lauratheloop said:
Thanks ladies xxx mood is okay at the mo lol

Wendox how comes? You okay babe?

I had day like that last few days :-( its awful what's keep me goig is the next goal

4lbs into the 11's and next weekend a huge family party in a red dress which no one has seen me on or seen me for a while so should make an impact hehe

Keep going hun, try sleep it off if you can xxx

Hiya hun yeh I'm much better now. Just treated myself to some chicken and salad. Figured that would help make me feel fuller. Il try TFR tomorrow, always find the diet harder on days off.

Sounds like you have an exciting weekend ahead of you!! Tbh I would loovvve to be 11 stone right now. That makes you a perfect size 12? So you should look amazing in your dress! :)

Good luck with the rest of the evening! Catch up tomorrow xx

Hiya Lauratheloop!

How's it going this week??

Weigh in on weds day!! Hope my hard work has paid off! X

Hey sorry I've been out of it for a week

My bro and sister in law surprised us with a visit from Australia at sister in laws mums ruby anniversary party so been bus busy

Havent stuck to plan but not upset about it back on it today- 6 weeks till my birthday and have plans to get into a nice outfit

Here's a pic from the party

Attachments

• image-1719293219.jpg
    image-1719293219.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 30
You look gorgeous Laura! That colour and style really suits you :) xxx

Back