Laurens diary - keeping me sane :-)

Good Luck on your 100% day...
I have set times with my shakes aswell other wise i get hungry too early.
Have a good friday xx

Thanks Gemma, hope you have a good Friday too, I've got exactly 4 hours left in London today - god I hate it and can't wait to get on the train back home! How is your day going so far?

Its brill that someone else is like me and sets times for their shakes... if I have one early, then its like I'm about to spiral out of control, If I have one a bit late, then I pat myself on the back & say well done for surviving that extra hour, lol

Am feeling horrid and fat today, all the girls in the London office are so sticky thin and well dressed.

Gym & a Swim when I get home me thinks.

Keep postive hun....
I am hungry today and had more water then normal! 35 mins to my bar :)
Looking forward to my WI monday. When is your WI day? x

My weigh ins are on Mondays too!

I've got another shake for lunch as its the easiest thing for me to do when im at the office. Save my bars for the weekend when I need to feel 'normal' like i've chewed something :D

Right... Gym done, 100 crunches, 1hr jog and a little power plate session! I feel much better now.

Task 2 - eat veggie soup, accidentally picked it up when I was choosing soups this week! Am repeating in my head ' it's just like cuppa soup' so I can get it down me.

I am fuming!

5am and my boyfriend has just got in from a night out, I'm awake as he has decided to put his iPod on the Bose at full blast and now I'm hungry but won't be having my breakfast till about 9.

If anyone sees anything on the news about a crabby CDer killing her boyfriend in a rage, that's me! Urgh!

I am fuming!

5am and my boyfriend has just got in from a night out, I'm awake as he has decided to put his iPod on the Bose at full blast and now I'm hungry but won't be having my breakfast till about 9.

If anyone sees anything on the news about a crabby CDer killing her boyfriend in a rage, that's me! Urgh!
Hello thought I'd say hello... Hope u get back to sleep soon :)
Kelly

Got back to sleep for about 2 hours, have had my morning shake & lots of water! Have left him on the sofa hanging & complaining about how bad he feels, then I'm going to go for an hours run to sort myself out

Will be positive & stay 100% again today!

Nearly the end of the day, have had the following today:-

3 Ltrs water + 2 green teas
Breakfast - choc mint shake
Lunch - butterscotch shake
Dinner - 1/2 choc mint bar ( threw rest away as it was rank)
Had 1/2 banana shake so I don't feel so hungry later.

I hate weekends! They are so centred around food! But am off to a wedding fair tomorrow to look at bridesmaids dresses & wedding make up, keeping focused on diet so I don't look like a monster in said bridesmaid dress :)

Halfway through Sunday, thank goodness, I need to go back to work for some routine & so that I don't think about food all the time!

Have been to a wedding fair this morning & my sister has picked out a beautiful bridesmaid dress for me, can't wait to get fitted for it. So the worst thing is though, that they have wedding cake tasters & chocolate fountains and I was in pain walking past them, lol, everyone else loved it though!

Just got to get to the end of today!

Hi Gemma,

I had a lovely weekend thank you (apart from the 5am wake up on saturday lol)

How about you? My weigh in is at 6 tonight, had a sneaky look on my own scales this morning as I realise I will put a couple of lbs on during the day through water & shakes etc ;)

I might go with my own scales depending on what my CDCs say! he he

What time is yours?

I just go to my cdc to collect shakes.... I go by my own scales as when i started she was away so i just got with my result . Which was today at 6am 3.5lb off so ive done 17lb in 3 weeks :)
Good luck for tonight xx

Ahhh, well done! Thats fantastic, doesn't that stone just make you feel so different!

Hopefully, I will have lost at least 4lbs on my CDC's scales as that puts me into the last 20lbs to lose. EEEK

Okay all, So at tonights weigh in I lost.... (drum roll).......

****5lbs*****

Yay! That means I only have 19lbs to go to reach my goal of 9st7lbs and also I only have 6lbs left to go in the September Challenge, and given that there are 10 days left in September that is making me feel quite optimistic!

Anywho, have been quite boring with the shakes today, 2 x chocolate mint and a strawberry. Boring is good though sometimes.

I'm cooking dinner for OH as we speak and my 5lb loss has spurred me on to stare food in the face and laugh at it, I don't need it till I hit goal.... (check me out!) wait until he eats it though, i'll be looking at him like a little puppy.

Here I am in London again! Boooooo

Decided at my weigh in last night to buy some tetras for convenience so I don't have so much to carry whilst I'm up in London town, turns out that it was a bad idea! Eugh they make me feel sick! So am now on a bumpy train home, trying not to. Puke! Have glugged loads of water down today so hopefully the sick feeling will wear off.

Gym time when I get home as otherwise I'm not going to get to go this week! Plus maybe that will help take my mind off of feeling yuck?

Back