Laurens diary - keeping me sane :-)

Am back after my VERY bad decision to go out at the weekend. I am an injured soldier, thanks in part to the lack of alcoholic intake over the last 5 months I was an absolute flippin mess. I would post pics of my battle wounds but that would just be feeling too sorry for myself! I will list them instead and use it as a message to people that drinking is bad for you! lol :)

1) fat lip - I clashed heads with my best friend whilst dancing too wildly
2) bruised elbow - I have no recollection of how this happened
3) Scrazed knee - I fell over due to the pavement being unstable (nothing to do with alcohol + shoes that are too high)
4) Bruised Ankle - from taking yet another tumble, this time down 2 steps...

As I said drinking is bad kids, don't do it! Anyways, I had my day of painful hanging yesterday (the fireworks were amazing by the way, we went into southampton to watch theirs)

I am back with a vengeance on 810 so I have had choc mint shake this morning, veggie soup for lunch (with loads of chilli flakes added), I am planning on some form of shake for dinner and I have chicken & broccoli in the fridge ready to cook as well.

Have been drinking copious amounts of green tea and lots of water to flush the badness out of my system.

you great spanner!

hop you had a great time, though. xx

Sounds to me like all the signs of a good night!! x

It was a good night :)

Spangles, how are you feeling now? My sister had the same problem recently (stomach pains / liver pain) and she found out she is allergic to the dark colourings used in coke & other dark drinks e.g. Ribena. Only came on all of a sudden and she was in so much pain. I hope you feel better soon!

thanks - i'm pretty uncomfortable still - tho not in pain. decided no school tomorrow either.

Back