Laurens diary - keeping me sane :-)

New clothes look awesome!! Gorgeous!!!!

Hi Lauren, I think dress 2, it looks stunning!

The weather here was pretty awful today, did you do the run in it?

Hi all,

Thanks again for the help with the dresses! I think maybe I've been saddled with the sick bug thats around at the moment as I've been sick all day now :-( so couldn't run in the end which is sh**ty as have done so much training, but I am going to keep at the running & enter as many smaller races as I can to make up for the fact I couldn't do today.

So... Have only been able to eat dry granary toast today, still drinking loads of water to avoid bad headaches & dehydration, no shakes for me today though.

I think maybe my sister passed the bug on, as a teacher she always has the bugs at half term, along with any cough, cold or ailment that her lovely class pass around them- mental note to self, avoid sister when I have big occasions coming up! Lol.

Shame you couldn't do the race but good on you for keeping up the running, I watched the race (goes past my front door) and it really made me want to start.
Hope you feel better soon x

Morning all! So I am stood on the platform at the train station waiting to go to London today (trip number 1 of 6 this month) and it is flippin freezing! Or maybe it's just the effects of CWP? Lol

Anyway, I'm clinging onto the green tea I have bought for dear life as that's my only warmth! Feel well enough to get back on the shakes today, so will be 810ing it again this week, stocked up on chicken, eggs, broccoli & mushrooms, ha ha, such a varied diet!

Hope you are all well today :)

Aw!! Well done honey xx

Right, I take back what I said about feeling better, I have just got off the train home and i spent the whole way back trying not to puke! Stupid rocky train, lol.

Am just about to do my 810 meal ... Chicken & brocolli, hopefully will feel better after that :(

Bleurgh!
Hope you feel better today Lauren x

Hey hey!

I'm back to full fitness! Woop, and am doing 810 still! I'm not going to see my CDC for a couple of weeks due to her being on holiday so have all my packs ready and waiting. Dreading the weigh in when she is back as next weekend is the ball (I've decided on the black dress by the way ;-) )

So, went to the gym tonight in honour of my 100% fitness again and walked 5k so am feeling like I am getting back to normal, according to my scales, I have lost 1.5lbs since last week, probably mostly owing to the sickness! Blergh (but this is good as I had to survive on toast to keep myself going! Lol)

So, back on the juice & ready to go (woop)

Hope all is well with everyone else! X

They were both black!!!

Nope, the 2nd one is blue :)

So to clarify, I've gone for the first one

Ahhh! Lol no, the 2nd one is dark blue :)

So I've gone for the first one

X

cool - that was the one that made you look slinky and tiny. rah!

Ah I see, lovely xx

I've given up! Peer pressure & 5 months away from town have driven me to go out tonight for fireworks, this means a hangover tomorrow, however I think I need this blip to get me back on track! I need to remember what a hangover feels like so I can get my mind back into the diet!

So.... I apologise to everyone for my failing tonight, I will be back on Monday with my tail between my legs :-(

Uh oh, 2 glasses of a very tasty Sauvignon down and I feel a little tipsy, may need an early night :)

LOL!!! Was it good though, which fireworks did you end up at? We went down to Southsea to family and let heaps off ... really good night and I sat there with my tetra!!

Back