Laurens diary - keeping me sane :-)

I've been on the diet about 4 months, I did have a little break in the middle because I had a hen week to go on and then about 3 weddings in a row, during that time I didn't do the diet! Lol.

Only just gone onto 810 in the last couple of weeks, to be honest, i wish I had done 810 for a couple of weeks to ease into the diet, as it's so much easier having a tiny bit of food.

Whats your goal this time round? X
I lost 60 lbs on cd in 2009 gained 19 lbs back but did lose 8,5 lbs today at weigh in.. goal weigh is only 10 stones.!

you've done so well... :) is your cdc supportive? i have a new one shes okish lol x

Ahhh well done, I think I have stayed the same this week, coming up to TOTM (dammit!)

60lbs is a massive weightloss! CD is hard though, have defo got to work way up steps when u finish, otherwise I'm going to put it all back on again! Eek.

My CDC is brilliant, she is very supportive & quite often we end up chatting for about an hour! She has been awesome all the way thru though and she has just started SS again herself so we end up supporting each other, lol

Ah thanx I felt like I was on cloud 9 when I got to goal... I'm sure you will be the same too:) when is your weigh in day? I'm going to SS today as I'm staying at home, I find it alot easier.

Glad you have a supportive CDC I miss my first ever counsellor .. She was ace.

Happy sunday x

Well, weigh in is tomorrow, need to see how 810 has worked for me the last couple of weeks,

Am at the gym tomorrow morning as weigh in isn't till 6 so won't get the chance to go straight after work.

My day so far........

Brekkie - Choc Mint Shake
Lunch - Vanilla Shake
1.5 Litres water & 4 green teas

I am having another choc mint shake for dinner tonight along with an omelette, just need to get loads more water down me today, I feel really dehydrated for some reason? I did only have the minimum amount of water over the weekend though, that may have something to do with it?

Weigh in is at 6pm tonight so hoping to have lots more loo trips before I actually weigh, lol.

My plan this week is to 810 today and tomorrow, 1000 wednesday and Thursday and then 1200 Friday / Saturday / Sunday as I have the Great South Run on Sunday this week so need to carb myself up if I am going to survive! eeek

It was an STS week for me, I've got to expect these now that I'm so close to goal! onwards and upwards for next weeks weigh in :)

You'll probably lose the rest on your marathon anyway....... x

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh jess!!!! Where have you been?

I'm hoping to lose at least a stone on my run! It's 10'flippin miles ;) and if i don't, then I will console myself in a tub of Hagen daaz just to make up for the calories i will have burned, lol.

Urgh I feel awful, I am carb loading ready for my run on Sunday and it's making me feel so sluggish!
On another note, I am going to watch paranormal activity 3 tonight - just what I need to scare the living crap out of me! Eeek

Hi guys,

Need some advice! I have a charity ball in a couple of weeks, have been dress shopping today & need to know which one to choose...

image-2182085519.jpg

image-4244085992.jpg

number 2 is more sophisticated , but i'd be tempted with number 1 if i were you, because it makes you look so slim! not many bodies could get away with that frock, petal - and you really do!

Hello just having a read :) OMG you look stunning I say number 2 it really suits you.

Can I ask you please did you ss for 5 weeks and lose 25 lbs?? :) cuz this is my aim to be atleast 10.5 aswell.

Well done Lauren x

Thanks guys, your comments are appreciated, I'm feeling awful today, was meant to be doing the great south run but I think i have overloaded on carbs as I've got the worst stomach cramps in the world and I keep throwing up - I haven't been able to keep my porridge down this morning, sorry tmi...

I love the black dress as it does fit so well & i do want to show off the weight loss, but the 2nd dress which is dark blue is so lovely, it's a chiffon material and flows so nicely, so now I have to take OH for his final thoughts before purchasing and then take him to get his tux :)

Danii, I did lose 25lbs in my first 5 weeks of SS, obviously everyone's different and I had a good few weeks loss wise, after that it evened out a bit more to become 3-4lbs a week, i have had a couple with only 1lb losses!

Oh Lauren, I hope you managed to do the run after all of the hard work you've put in x

Back