Laurens diary - keeping me sane :-)

I hate the tetra packs they taste so awful. I had bin mine when I tried it perviously. I know the feeling.

Hope you had a good day. Your diary has been interesting.

Well done on your 5lb loss.

Just been to the gym & did my 10k run, I am cream crackered!

Managed to avoid the scales there & have weighed in at home (that's so bad!) however, now I'm back into the swing of things with the running, I feel a lot better.

Onwards & upwards as they say! My size 10's will fit properly before I know it!

Ah, well done on your 10k run, I may have accidently volunteered to sign up for a half marathon next year. WTF?? xx

Jess, I am impressed!

I am doing the Great South Run in October so as of the 1st of the month I will be on the 1000 step so that I'm getting enough food to fuel me up!

Boot Camp sounds like fun for you though, I would collapse and die if I did that!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And breathe... OMG am so stressed at work, i just want to grab a chocolate bar and a massive bottle of coke and guzzle them both!

Hey u got to keep it going think abt the size 10 you been wanting to get into.

Hope you managed to survive without the come n chocolates let's nt loose our focus it is hard but let's look at the end result.

Hello all,

Have had a much better day today, so far 2.5 Ltrs water & 2 green teas, had tetras again today as well for ease of use as have been running around like a mad woman today!

Am going to get up early & do gym tomorrow as have plans to tidy the house tonight, lol, so getting myself ready for that - alarm set nice & early!

So.... Looking forward to weigh in on Monday as if I lose 5lbs I would be on my last stone, however will be happy with any loss whatsoever, my scales are showing 2lbs so far this week. Still have the weekend to go yet :)

X

SS+ day today! Have a wedding to go to tonight and will be having a small bit of chicken & some salad!

Wish me luck!

Thanks! I will be strong & stick to the diet, it's weigh in on Monday & just need to be strong! Lol

Hi!

I did stay on plan, the buffet was put out so late, I didn't want it as I had my porridge just before we left for the reception. :)

However, felt like death warmed up at 3am this morning when I was still up & sober waiting for my rather drunk OH and our equally wasted friends to decide that it was home time! The hotel had no rooms left, otherwise I would have stayed, lol.

Have been in such a bad mood that I've only managed one shake so far today, however I'm going to double up my porridge later & have that so all will be ok, I'm just dying to eat something today ... Eek!

OMG, you've just reminded me....we have a buffet at work tomorrow...gulp. any words of wisdom?

Well done on surviving the wedding especially with all the people drinking and eating around you. That must have been sooo annoying.

Ha ha fee, just stick to stuff that is ok on SS+ and you will be fine, then no-one can have a go for you not eating.

Bad day today!

I went to another wedding fair with my sister today, and was rather silly & had a taster of wedding cake, not so bad, however, my OH went to the Indian for dinner & I have just had some of his chicken, a couple of spoons of rice & a little bit of poppadom... Uh oh!

I am going to have to flush my system out with tons of water & go to the gym in the morning as i have weigh in tomorrow night! Argh! Oh well, must learn from this & move on!

Right, so, done with the bad day yesterday and now I am back on SS and had my weigh in tonight, I wasn't expecting a good loss given the almighty indian I ate last night and 2lbs off is what I got - serves me right!

Have decided to become a social hermit again in order to lose that last 17lbs and I am going to get there whether it kills me or not!

Well done on the 2lbs toots! At least it's still all in the right direction! x

Woop, I have just successfully survived the marks and Spencer cafe with my mum & sister, had my green tea while they had lovely mochas with a slice of cake ... Drool!

Good day at work as well, managed to get to 2pm before I realised I hadn't made my lunchtime shake yet (d'oh) but felt good that I had lasted so long.

5 days till my next weigh in.... Oh it's hard this week!

I think I'm back in ketosis after Sunday's rather large failing, my breath stinks. Eugh.

So am out with the girls tonight & having an SS+ night, chicken/ fish & veg, I can do this without f***ing up royally so watch this space!

Back