Lauren's Weightloss Diary

First weigh in last night and I left with a 9 1/4lb loss which I'm super happy with! I managed to stay 100% all week so I'm determined to carry on my perfect streak!! My CDC is now away for a week so I have a whole 2 weeks before my next weigh in and she wants me well into the 12s. When I go back she's happy for me to have bars if I want which I will probably do as I really hate most of the shakes! Trying to fit in a bit of toning exercises I can so at home... Any ideas for bum, thighs, tummy and arms? How are all you ladies doing? Diet: Sole Source Start weight: 197lbs (BMI 30.9) Week 1 WI: 187.75lbs (BMI 29.6)

Yayyyyy fab loss hunni :)

I used to often have times where I done 2 or 3 weeks without seeing CDC, you will get such a buzz when you next see her ! Keep up the great work and the days will fly by x x

Well done on your loss, that's fantastic!! You should be so proud of yourself.

The plank is a good one for your tummy, so are sit ups. Squats, lunges and step ups on the stairs for legs and bum. :)

I've read of people on here using kettle bells to tone up too, but I've never used them, so wouldn't know what to do with them.

Sarah x

Hey that's fab well done! Check out fitness blender on YouTube you need no equipment or specifics just you and phone, tablet or if you have it on virgin/tv that works great too. Whilst on SS I only manage one 18minute round before feeling dizzy but that's all for now I'm looking to do insanity when starting maintenance in 3 weeks! Eek!!

Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on your loss, that's fantastic!! You should be so proud of yourself.

The plank is a good one for your tummy, so are sit ups. Squats, lunges and step ups on the stairs for legs and bum. :)

I've read of people on here using kettle bells to tone up too, but I've never used them, so wouldn't know what to do with them.

Sarah x

Thank you Sarah! Will try some of those. How are you doing? x

Hey that's fab well done! Check out fitness blender on YouTube you need no equipment or specifics just you and phone, tablet or if you have it on virgin/tv that works great too. Whilst on SS I only manage one 18minute round before feeling dizzy but that's all for now I'm looking to do insanity when starting maintenance in 3 weeks! Eek!!

Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh I'll look that up. Thank you! Wow I know a few people who have done Insanity and lost and toned up really quickly so that's fab.

How exciting that your just 3 weeks away from maintenance!! You must be so proud of yourself. You are amazing x

Hi all!

How are you all doing? Day 12 for me and still 100% but have a family Christmas gathering today (early I know!) I'm hoping it is going to be relaxed so no one will really notice I'm not eating - bit nervous though! Don't want the fuss of telling everyone I'm on a diet etc.

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. Have I missed any of your weigh ins? xx

Hi all! How are you all doing? Day 12 for me and still 100% but have a family Christmas gathering today (early I know!) I'm hoping it is going to be relaxed so no one will really notice I'm not eating - bit nervous though! Don't want the fuss of telling everyone I'm on a diet etc. Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. Have I missed any of your weigh ins? xx

Day 12, it's flying by.

Hope you have a fab day x x x

Thanks all! Today went perfectly. Was a relaxed buffet so avoided it completely! I still have a shake to have so may take a hot chocolate mint one to bed with me :)

Hope you've all had a fab weekend!! Thank you for your support lovelies. It feels so nice to know you're all here xx

Oh ladies I'm finding today REALLY hard. Have had 2 products and struggled to eat them as they made me feel so sick. I'm extremely hungry today - definitely the worst so far. Can't believe I have another 8 days til weigh in. I need that motivation!

Hope you're all having a good start to the week! xx

What did you try? Was it the taste of some of the products? I detested some of the products, so just stick to the few I do like. X

Back