Lauren's Weightloss Diary

laurenmummy1

After stalking these forums and writing a few comments here and there, I think it's time for me to pen (or type) my diet diary... *nervous face*

I'm Lauren, a young mother of 2 boys who is finding it hard to be happy with herself these days! After having my youngest 13 weeks ago, I had to buy myself a size 18 pair of jeans which was the last straw for me.

I miss my size 10s. I will be back in size 10s.

I really hope to find support in doing this diary and hope to help you all too! Thank you for reading and here are my stats:

Diet: Sole Source
Start weight: 197lbs (BMI 30.9)
Target weight: 127lbs

Currently on day 3 and 100% so far! My first weigh in is on Tuesday. How nasty are some of these shakes? It's going to take some getting used to! x

Hello, I've got a two year old and my youngest is almost 9 months. I too got so fed up of my size that I knew I had to do something now and couldn't blame pregnancy any longer. Size 16 was starting to get tight and there was no way I was going to accept being a size 18.

I'm on week 4 now and really pleased with myself, I've almost lost the same weight as my 9 month old weighs, it's scary when you look at it that way! Which step are you doing?

We will be yummy mummies in time for summer again :)

Hello, I've got a two year old and my youngest is almost 9 months. I too got so fed up of my size that I knew I had to do something now and couldn't blame pregnancy any longer. Size 16 was starting to get tight and there was no way I was going to accept being a size 18.

I'm on week 4 now and really pleased with myself, I've almost lost the same weight as my 9 month old weighs, it's scary when you look at it that way! Which step are you doing?

We will be yummy mummies in time for summer again :)

Hi! Thanks for your reply :) well done on your loss so far! I'm doing sole source but still trying to get used to it! Looking forward to wearing a nice summer dress next year!! :-D

After stalking these forums and writing a few comments here and there, I think it's time for me to pen (or type) my diet diary... *nervous face*

I'm Lauren, a young mother of 2 boys who is finding it hard to be happy with herself these days! After having my youngest 13 weeks ago, I had to buy myself a size 18 pair of jeans which was the last straw for me.

I really hope to find support in doing this diary and hope to help you all too! Thank you for reading and here are my stats:

Currently on day 3 and 100% so far! My first weigh in is on Tuesday. How nasty are some of these shakes? It's going to take some getting used to! x

Hi Hunni,

I'm also a Tue weigh day so here for support :)
Well done on getting to the end of day 4. The results are fab so fingers crossed we both have a fab loss x

Thank you ladies! I'm stuck in bed with an awful cold/cough which has given me an awful headache - I think this is actually a good thing food-wise!!

Hope you all have a great weekend x

Thank you ladies! I'm stuck in bed with an awful cold/cough which has given me an awful headache - I think this is actually a good thing food-wise!! Hope you all have a great weekend x

Morning Lauren,
Tiredness and headaches are a good sign your in the zone, although it could be a coincidence and you may have a actual cold ?
Fingers crossed you feel better soon but make sure you still have your 3 products x x x

Morning Lauren,
Tiredness and headaches are a good sign your in the zone, although it could be a coincidence and you may have a actual cold ?
Fingers crossed you feel better soon but make sure you still have your 3 products x x x

Thank you Angel! Just finished my vanilla shake (which was a real effort to keep down! Yuck!) just a yummy soup to go tonight :)

How is your day going? Xx

Thank you Angel! Just finished my vanilla shake (which was a real effort to keep down! Yuck!) just a yummy soup to go tonight :)

How is your day going? Xx

Going good but I just had my 1st shake obviously distracting myself a little to well and that was my 1st one of the day so still 2 to go.

Which soup are you having this evening ? I promise they do get better the more you get used to them x

Going good but I just had my 1st shake obviously distracting myself a little to well and that was my 1st one of the day so still 2 to go.

Which soup are you having this evening ? I promise they do get better the more you get used to them x

Got chicken and mushroom tonight! Fingers crossed I like it! So glad you've had a good day. You are doing so so well! x

Got chicken and mushroom tonight! Fingers crossed I like it! So glad you've had a good day. You are doing so so well! x

Have you tried adding a bit pepper or something ?
Bet you can't wait for weigh day.
It's great to have such good support in here, keep up the good work and enjoy the soup x

Same for me...I was at the point where I needed to buy a size 24 or stop getting bigger!

Sent from my LT26i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Nice to meet you Fay! How long have you been doing the diet? Hope it's going we'll for you x

You to!

I have just finished week 14. I really cant believe I have survived 1/4 of a year but it's getting more and more difficult to stuck with just SS+ so I plan on giving it a few weeks and then going to step 2 for variety. Some days are harder than others and there have been times when I have had the odd meal off but nothing massive and I have managed to go straight back onto it the next day. I have found the longer I am on it the more confident I feel about controlling things like portion sizes and making the right food decisions.

A long way for me to go yet but I am getting there!

Good luck!

You to!

I have just finished week 14. I really cant believe I have survived 1/4 of a year but it's getting more and more difficult to stuck with just SS+ so I plan on giving it a few weeks and then going to step 2 for variety. Some days are harder than others and there have been times when I have had the odd meal off but nothing massive and I have managed to go straight back onto it the next day. I have found the longer I am on it the more confident I feel about controlling things like portion sizes and making the right food decisions.

A long way for me to go yet but I am getting there!

Good luck!

Wow 14 weeks - that is amazing!! Well done you! Such an inspiration to hear from someone who has stuck with it so long. I can only hope in 14 weeks I'll be here saying the same as you! Good luck on completing your weight loss journey :) x

Hey, you will be a fabulous mummy next summer but Xmas pics will look great too. Indeed the longer your on it the better a learning curve it is for me, I've been going since march with holidays, a few steps up etc on the way. Nearly at goal and been short listed as a slimmer of the year for cambridge my life as utterly changed.
Keep up the good work and surprise yourself ? Xx

Hey, you will be a fabulous mummy next summer but Xmas pics will look great too. Indeed the longer your on it the better a learning curve it is for me, I've been going since march with holidays, a few steps up etc on the way. Nearly at goal and been short listed as a slimmer of the year for cambridge my life as utterly changed.

That's amazing!!! Let us know how it goes!!!

Wow amazing! Well done. So great to hear from slimmers who have done it so long. I have my first weigh in tonight so fingers crossed!! x

Wow amazing! Well done. So great to hear from slimmers who have done it so long. I have my first weigh in tonight so fingers crossed!! x

Good luck for your weigh in hunni, I had mine and lost a whopping 11 pound :D

Please be sure to let us know how you get on x x x

First weigh in last night and I left with a 9 1/4lb loss which I'm super happy with! I managed to stay 100% all week so I'm determined to carry on my perfect streak!!

My CDC is now away for a week so I have a whole 2 weeks before my next weigh in and she wants me well into the 12s.

When I go back she's happy for me to have bars if I want which I will probably do as I really hate most of the shakes!

Trying to fit in a bit of toning exercises I can so at home... Any ideas for bum, thighs, tummy and arms?

How are all you ladies doing?

Week 1 WI: 187.75lbs (BMI 29.6)

Back