ProPoints Laurie's daily food diary!

Yeah, curves is an all ladies circuit gym :) they weigh and measure you every month.

For tea lastnight I had uncle bens chicken savoury rice (5pp) chicken (3pp) and king prawns (2pp)

Today
Breakfast - Weetabix & skimmed milk = 4pp
Lunch - WW penne pasta (i think that's what it was!) = 9pp
16 left for today :)

it is good, I like it but they close for about 2 hours every day for lunch so I'm only able to go after work at which point i just want to put my feet up! :(

Yesterday's diary
Breakfast - Weetabix & skimmed milk = 4pp
Lunch - 2 x ham rolls = 14pp
Greggs fudge doughnut = 7 (according to myfitnesspal nv)
Tea- = just had a small chicken breast at 4pp

29pp

Last edited:
Today's diary

Didn't have any breakfast this morning, just a cuppa.

For lunch I had a tesco light choices prawn mayo sandwich = 7pp and a weight watchers chicken hot pot = 6pp, and a tesco now fat cherry yoghurt = 2pp I was starving!

= 15pp so have 14pp for the rest of today :)

laurieee:) said:
Today's diary

Didn't have any breakfast this morning, just a cuppa.

For lunch I had a tesco light choices prawn mayo sandwich = 7pp and a weight watchers chicken hot pot = 6pp, and a tesco now fat cherry yoghurt = 2pp I was starving!

= 15pp so have 14pp for the rest of today :)

Yum what do I think u will have for din dins? X

Well I've skipped tea and I'm away out with the girls for a few drinks so will spend them on that! No guarantee I will stick to my points tomorrow! Enjoy your weekend ladies! Xxx

laurieee:) said:
Well I've skipped tea and I'm away out with the girls for a few drinks so will spend them on that! No guarantee I will stick to my points tomorrow! Enjoy your weekend ladies! Xxx

Thanks,have a great night out :0)

well had a good weekend! went to Scarborough for a few days on saturday so back to reality now!

Never had time for breakfast today :( will nip see what sainsburys have for lunch :) hopefully get the stuff i need to make some pizzas for tea :)

xxx

image-3416282305.jpg

Warburton pitta pizza

Pitta 6pp
Low fat cheese 2pp
Passata 0pp
Mushroom 0pp

Been awol for a couple of weeks now. I've been so busy with work and stuff but hopefully manage to keep my diary from now on! Had my WI on saturday and lost 1lb so i'm pleased with that :) better off than on!

today's diary
Lunch - Shapers chicken tikka flatbread = 7pp
Shapers sour cream and chive crisps = 3pp

Going to the filling station for tea and am going to get piri piri or cajun chicken skewers with side salad rather than chips. Not sure how many points this will be but i'm hoping it'll be within the 19 i have left! xx

I got the piri piri chicken skewers with the salad for tea yesterday then walked home at a quick pace which took me 40mins so pleased with yesterday overall :)

I think i will give the diet coke and chicken a go tonight and have that with couscous or something xx

Back