ProPoints Laurie's daily food diary!

For lunch i have had a boots shapers sweet chilli chicken wrap = 8pp and shapers crisps = 3pp xx

laurieee:) said:
it was quite nice but it had corriander in it which i'm not too keen on. The chicken tikka flatbread I had yesterday was really nice! xx

Ergh Nowt worse then when something you don't like or don't like much is added to something you do like!

had 18 points left for tea and i had a hot chocolate with marshmallows = 5pp and a small portion of mince and tatties :D very nice! xx

never had breakfast again today. I'm so lazy in the mornings! Will need to start making something again.

today's diary

Lunch - Egg & cress sandwich = 9pp
Heinz tomato WW soup = 2pp
apple & grape snack pack = 0pp

18 left for tea :) xx

I know I know lol I will make more of an effort to eat in the mornings :) need to get a big shop in! have some warburton square wraps in the house that need using up! xx

Had soup and rolls at my dad's for lunch today. No idea what the points were but i've not used any weeklies this week so i'm not too bothered. Will just make sure to be good the rest of today :)

Not feeling very well this week. Have a cold and all the horrible things that come with it :( managed to drag myself to weigh in on Saturday and lost 1.5lbs. thought it would have been more but never mind. Was very bad lastnight and had a doner meat pizza so will have to be very good the rest of the week. Having Sainsbury's Prawn Tom Yum soup for lunch which is 7pp x

STS this week but not surprised as i wasn't feeling very well. hoping to up the excercise this week and have a loss next sat! x

Weighed in at home on Saturday and lost 0.5lb.

Today I've had -
Breakfast - tangerine 0pp
Lunch - weight watchers Heinz tomato soup 2pp
Roll(6pp) with ham(2pp) and light mayo(1pp) 9pp
Nectarine 0pp

18pp left for tea :)

Back