Lauries Exante Diary....looking for november'10 starters

Hey there
Still going strong?

xx

Hi all sorry I've not been on for a couple of days been extremely busy.
Sometimes I wish I'd started this diet when I was annual leave, it'd have been a lot easier. Yesterday I was up at the crack of dawn. Before I left the house I downed a glass of water and a chocolate milkshake (which I actually enjoyed!)
Spent the morning @ work, actually re-phase that I spent more time in the loo than actually working lol.
After work I went to visit a friend of mine who'd recently been made redundant. Spent the rest of the day catching up and supping water. I joked with her I bet I've used your toilet more times today than you and hubby do all week!
I forgot to take something over for lunch so by the time I got home at 4.30pm I was well over due my soup. Think I made things worse for myself as I wasn't yet in ketosis and was starving. I got another headache and started feeling rough! My face was bright red it felt like I was burning up!
Once I got home took a couple of pills had my soup and a glass of water I started to feel better by early evening.
I really enjoy having my bars in the evening in front of the box! I actually quite like both flavours!
Yesterday I think I managed nearly 3 litres of water, which is good for me, someone who isn't that keen on water!
Woken up today as fresh as a daisy, feel wide awake. As of yet (10:30am) I haven't had a shake, think I must be in ketosis as I have no hunger pains or headaches. I feel like I used to on CD, that I could go all day without eating. Now's when I have to start false feeding myself!
I've taken the decision upon myself to start drinking some of this tesco high juice. I've worked out a whole bottle can last me a week. I've limited myself to 2 glasses of water and 3 glasses of squash a day. It means I'll be consuming an extra 35 calories a day, so we'll see what happens come Monday WI.
Off out this afternoon as a dress I'd ordered from Next is now available for me to collect. May buy some ketostix but I'm wondering if they're just a waste of money. I can feel myself that I'm in ketosis. Breath like I've got will frighten most away lol. I'm definitely purchasing some mouth freshener spray later today lol.
Hope you're all doing well....

thanks for your messages
xoxoxoxo

Hiya Laura!

Don't know if I've hit ketosis yet, wasn't hungry when I got up so I suppose thats a good sign, had a chocolate shake this morning ... nice!
Having soup at lunch and a bar this evening :)

Well done on the water I'm finding it hard at the moment, may have to try that cordial lol! I really don't think that an extra 35 cals will make much difference but you never know, I'm getting excited about weigh-in on Monday, are you weighing in on Monday too? whenever I did SW I always had WI on Friday morning so I could work of the weekends excesses during the week, doesn't really make any difference with this diet as we won't be cheating over the weekend .. will we? I'm really strong at the moment and you sound determined too, I really hope we have some good losses it's such a great motivational tool, anyhow have to go ... youngest needs a lift to work :)

Stay strong ... speak to you soon!

Just off to bed, thought I'd let you all know how I'm getting on.
Still don't feel 100% hoping tomorrow will be better.
Shocked myself this morning, I actually love the banana shake. That's strange for me, because I normally hate anything that's banana flavoured!!!

night night folks xoxo

Well.... it's day hmmmm 6 for me, didn't manage to get on here yesterday. Had an extremely busy day from the moment I got up.
Biggest mistake was going out having not had a drink or shake. I actually felt really bad, quite dizzy and really tired! Mum wanted me to go to Vodafone with her, she wanted a new I-Phone, she doesn't like doing these things on her own so off I trotted.
I had to buy a bottle of water whilst out, I felt that bad.
Got some Ketostix too. I don't know why I even bothered as I knew I was in Ketosis. But as they say curiosity killed the cat so I ended up forking out over a £5er to find out what I already knew.
Good thing is drinking this Tesco High Juice hasn't knocked me out of ketosis so I'm thrilled. It really is a life saver, I actually don't mind drinking now!
Felt a bit rough at work last night, I think it was all because I started off the day rushing about with an empty tankl lol!
Luckily today is a complete contrast, I've woken up in a fantastic mood. Had a shake for breakfast, just had a soup now and have drunk 2 out of my 5 glasses of squash.
I'm writing this whilst getting myself ready for work. Doing 1-9pm today, so will have my bar at some point this evening.
Feel great in myself today, and this may seem like tmi but I've been for a few number 2's over the last week! On CD I really struggled with going to the loo and had awful constipation, Exante has been great in that department....SORRY!!!
Bit worried about tomorrow, as I'm working all day 9-4pm. Suppose I'll have my shake before work, and take a bar for lunch then have a soup in the evening. I know this seems OK but I look forward to my bar in the evening ... Have a great day and weekend folks love to you all
xoxoxoxoxo

Always makes things easier when you can...ahem......go!

How exciting - first weigh in tomorrow - good luck,not that you need it

xxx

Hiya Laurie!

So glad to see your sticking to it, I've added a 400 cal meal for friday, sat and sun, only way I can take my painkillers, bit of cold at the moment, must admit felt really full, my poor stomach is used to food. Glad to see the high juice hasn't knocked you out of ketosis, don't think i'm in it yet but feel loads better ... time will tell

Big weigh-in on monday! I shall being weighing myself first thing after my visit to the bathroom and stark naked to boot, don't want to know how much my clothes weigh lol!

Good luck for monday honey x

Re: Lauries Exante Diary........

Hiya day 7, writing this using the app on my I-phone so not sure how it'll turn out lol. Today was my long day at work, the day I was kinda dreading! It turned out OK though thank god! Woke up first thing had a glass of squash and a mug of soup ( yuck I know- soup at 8 am is not the best lol) I took a bar to work for lunch and have just had a hot chocolate which was completely lush! I added a couple of sweetners and it was just perfect. First thing this morning I had to have the dreaded soup ( I'm not feeling them one bit) I knew I couldn't stomach it this evening and I had to have my bar at lunch as I can't use a whisk n all that at work! Just can't wait till tomorrow back to normality hmmm and an evening bar, yes please!!! Its wi tomorrow and I can't wait to check out my results . I'll be on here straight away to tell all of minis my news lol... Anyway off to enjoy my Sunday evening, x factor n strictly . Ann n Wagner to go pleaseeeeeee xoxo

Good luck for you wi tomorrow Laura, you must be feeling excited about your first succesful week on exante!

Well 1st weigh in and I've lost a whole stone!!!
I'm so happy right now, nothing or no one can bring me down!
Bring on week two I'm ready for ya, hahah.

xoxox

will be back later to report about my day

That is absolutely amazing and worth all the hard work! Well done you! xxxx

Wow Laura, thats incredible! Its worth the cost of a months supply for that 1st week loss alone! Well done you!

Wow!!! thats faantastic Laura! a whole stone gone .... you,ll be at target in no time at this rate!
I,m feeling loads better now and have lost 10lbs, I,m really pleased :) I can,t get on with the bars though, they give horrible stomach cramps and I,m back at work this week so can,t "relieve myself" of the problem if you know what I mean lol!

I,m so pleased for you, what are you aiming for next week? I would love to get 4lb off to take me to a stone, fingers crossed!

well done again xxxx

Hey everyone, Didn't manage to get on here yesterday :-( had such a busy day. Worked in the morning, drove straight to my friends in the afternoon to dye her hair. Then along with another friend, we drove to Bluewater to the cinema! This was the first real test for me and I blew it. I was armed with my bar and a bottle of squash and all the determination to not cheat. Obviously I knew my friends would want to eat, so off we headed to a Mexican restaurant. I was that close to ordering something but I didn't, which was great. Although afterwards they wanted to nip to Marks and Sparks for some goodies. I couldn't help my self so, I just had to have something to eat. I did only buy a packet of sliced chicken breast! It was 130g in weight, and I sat in the cinema and ate the lot and my bar too. I was stuffed afterwards anyone would have thought I'd ate a 3 course meal the way I felt. Luckily I've tested myself today and I'm still very much in ketosis! I'm not sure if it's ok but I would love to think I could have a piece of chicken once or twice a week when I'm feeling down and wanting to cheat!!
Anyway the film was Due Date and it was really funny I enjoyed every minute of it. We all agreed that we would try and meet up once a month for a trip to the flicks. If I can do this armed with a bar and some chicken then I'd be one happy lady.
Today I've found it hard drinking, I've still got a litre to go before bed. I will do it, but I must make myself drink more during the day tomorrow!
Really, really struggling with these blasted soups, the only word I can use to describe them is VILE!
I've really taken to making my shakes hot with a teaspoon of coffee and a couple of tablet sweeteners. This is the way forward I think. Although I absolutely adore the bars (especially the raison ones!!) I can't order the mixed bumper pack as I can't stomach them soups. I'm going to order the shakes pack and maybe a few bars. It's such a shame the difference in price, I'm gutted...
Never mind, I'm off work for a week now, back next Thursday and I am going to chill, chill, and chill lol.
Can come on here a lot more which is always good for a bit of motivation.
Back tomorrow take care all
Laura xoxo

Back