Lauries Exante Diary....looking for november'10 starters

Hiya Laura! great to see you are still doing well, I don,t think chicken will have any effect on you as its low carb :)
had a bit off a tough time over the last few days, have a new team at work and to put it bluntly "they are a piece of work!" I have IBS and this tends to trigger when I,m stressed or eat certain foods, but I,ve also find out the bars are triggering this too, which is an absolute pain as I thought these would be ideal for work, so know I,ve bought one of those protein drink shaker cups from tesco and I,m having shakes at work, trouble is I have all these bars I can,t eat .... bit of a pain really, oh well must sign off ... other half wants his dinner and its almost ready :s

take care love xx

Will be back to post properly tomorrow, but just had to give a shout it to my lovely mummy Isobel. She's hidden the scales and it's the best thing she could've done to help me! I'm a real scale hopper and if they were here I'd be on them daily. Thanks mumma I love you loads, you're a **** star xoxoxoxoxoxo

i have 3 sets really. im in a 3 story house so i have one set in the bathroom upstairs, one set in the kitchen downstairs and i have my wii board in the living room on the middle floor. :D

lol, they all give the same reading. i had to move them a 1000 times when i moved into this house to get the best reading from them and no one is allowed to move them :D

Re: Lauries Exante Diary..

fortyandfat said:
lol, they all give the same reading. i had to move them a 1000 times when i moved into this house to get the best reading from them and no one is allowed to move them :D

Lol! Now that's what I call obsessed :p
I'm trying desperately not to weigh myself every day. I managed 2 days now without.
But I have to weigh myself on my WII Fit tonight, as I have to reset my profile.
Strangely scared

haha guess what? I sniffed the scales out, what an idiot! Yes it's showing a loss but no I'm not happy! Will I ever learn, I don't blinking think so! Underneath the sofa in the front room really isn't a good hiding place Mum lol xoxo

Todays been so hard girls I've nearly cheated, only with chicken or tuna. It's getting harder. I seriously can't stomach another soup. What a waste of money, they wont have them back, we can't swap them on here. So I'm stuck with a weeks worth of soup that right now I don't think I can eat!!!

I suppose I'm sort of pleased with myself for not giving in, I don't know how I'm going to cope if every day is like this!

Tomorrow will be yet another test as I've an 18th birthday party to go to. I am going to take a can of coke zero as a treat. I'm not happy having to be surrounded by food and alcohol. I have to go now, I can't let this diet stop me from leading a normal life!

How's everyone doing xoxox

Re: Lauries Exante Diary..

Well... I just blinking cheated again this time a tin of tuna in water. Feel like I've at a 3 course meal. Feel like I can't do this without a little treat every few days even if it's just tuna n chicken xoxo

Hey Laurie

Your doing well and its great that you made the best choice when you felt the need to eat.

Could you try splitting the soups up into halfs or even quarters at least you might be able to get them down, I think this is what I may end up doing!

at least the food choices you are cheating on wont bring you out of ketosis so doubt if it will do too much damage.
water the soups down more and hold your nose then get it down your throat as fast as you can :D
come on you can do it. :)

Thanks for the advice. I'm actually not hungry when I'm cheating I just get the underlying urge to eat. It won't go and I end up raiding the cupboards! The only good thing like you've said I'm picking the right things. Going to try and resist temptation today especially with all the food at the 18th birthday I'm going to tonight!!

I've woken up this morning and the scales have once again been hidden away, wonder how long it'll take me to sniff them out this time lol.

Have a good day y'all xoxo

Hi Laurie
You're doing so so well - you're obviously doing the right things!!
You are going to have to eat at some point in the future and if you can continue to make the right food choices like you are at the moment then you're set ;)

xxx

I usually weigh every day but since my restart last week I've decided not to weigh in hardly at all. Was going to weigh in once a month but have now decided to hopefully weigh less often. Have set dates to weigh as 17th December, 28th Feb and 30th April. I think that my downfall in the past is that I hit a certain weight, feel better and good about my self and then give it all up. Am hoping that by weighing in so little I won't have that problem.

I usually weigh every day but since my restart last week I've decided not to weigh in hardly at all. Was going to weigh in once a month but have now decided to hopefully weigh less often. Have set dates to weigh as 17th December, 28th Feb and 30th April. I think that my downfall in the past is that I hit a certain weight, feel better and good about my self and then give it all up. Am hoping that by weighing in so little I won't have that problem.

Katie, that's a really good idea! That way you won't get disheartened if one week you don't lose as much as you would've liked. I'm seriously thinking, can I do the same? My mum has informed me that this time I wont be finding the scales as she's hidden them safely away lol.
So have you picked these dates radomly, what made you come up with them, hun? xoxo

Hi Laurie
You're doing so so well - you're obviously doing the right things!!
You are going to have to eat at some point in the future and if you can continue to make the right food choices like you are at the moment then you're set ;)

xxx

Thank you toots! You're doing great too!!!!!
I guess I'm pleased with myself for choosing the right things, we'll see what the scales say on Monday ....xoxo

Sooo I've another day under my belt.... I'm stupid though as I only had 2 packs yesterday (more about that later)
Yesterday was a good day, didn't crave anything, didn't eat anything and drunk my 2.5 litres of juice.
My skin is looking good now, I do suffer sometimes with outbreaks of spots but can honestly say I've only the one in the last week. Must be the diet, I do keep moisturising as my skin is feeling dry. That's good though as normally its shiny and I have to put a tonne of face powder on...

Had an 18th party last night, which took a lot of getting ready for. I think I started at 4 and I didn't have to be there until 7.30. I'd got a lovely tunic top from Next to wear which felt comfy, but looked good. Only recently have I realised that next do a plus size range. Quite pricey but good for a special occasion. Picked a lovely dress up last week from there it's all frilly and has a big cream bow on the front. Think is was meant to be £40 but I got it for £20, ohh i love the bargains I do. Treated myself to some nice new shoes too actually 2 pairs the same, purple velvet and black velvet. Not too high but trendy. Took forever getting ready, had to put my clip in extensions in, curl them which took forever as I've thick hair as it is! False eyelashes I had the works lol.
It was worth it though as I felt good, and it'd been a while since I'd glammed myself up that much.
In the rush to get ready I forgot my 3rd shake. I planned on having it when I got in last night. That changed though all I wanted to do when I got in was take my hair out, take my make up off and hit the hay. I had a great night got drunk on water as you do lol, boogied the night away and really let my hair down. I didn't touch any of the lovely nibbles I was a good girl.
Today I've woken up and made sure the first thing I do is have my shake and a big glass of water. I'm planning on not cheating today and just sticking to my packs. Do I just have the normal 3 or do I have 4 to make up for yesterdays missed one?
Have a great weekend everyone. I've not really got much planned, gonna chill with the family as you do. And I'm not even going to attempt to look for the scales hahaha xoxox

Well done on last night, glad to hear you had such a good time! I love the Next clothes too.

Re my weigh in dates I chose them as I have 3 works Christmas meals/do's and the first is ony first weigh in date so I thought that seeing an excellent loss would give me the motivation to eat as close as possible as though I'm on the working diet while on them and over Christmas day. The other two I just picked as being the end day of every two months. Were planning a holiday in Sri Lanka in may so I want a really good reading at the end of April.

In between weigh in's I'll know I've lost due to clothes being to big - in reality that's the bit that matters, the changes in how I look and feel rather than the numbers. I don't want to feel as though when I finish that I have to live by the scales, I want to know that if I feel I'm losing it then I'll just do something about it.

Hope this makes sense in dome way, been doing a lot of random thinking lately!

Now off shopping to Manchester, hopefully I'll find myself something nice in Next :)

Have a good day x

Back