Lauries Exante Diary....looking for november'10 starters

I meant to say, I wouldn't have the pack you missed today, I've never done that if I've somehow not had my third.

Well done on being good at the party. Personally I wouldn't bother having an extra shake today, as long as missings shakes dosn't become a habbit it shouldn't be a problem.

Well hello everyone, i'm back with my tail between my legs lol!
I sort of gave up exante back in November, I really wasn't enjoying those horrid soups it put me off completely! Now I purchased a load of supplies when they were doing the 30% off and have stocked up on all my trusted fav's! That being chocolate and vanilla shakes and bars.
It's day one today and I'm struggling big time. I'm off to Turkey in May and I really need to shift a few stone in time, otherwise I just wont go, it's as simple as that.
I've not even plucked up the courage to step on the scales, I'm dreading it. I will at some point this evening I just hope I've not done too much damage recently.
So I'm back with the diary? Is anyone still here who started November time? I'd love to know how you're getting on? It would give me that extra bit of will power I'm so needing.
Take care y'all xxx

Welcome back Laurie. Id love to say yes but Ive actually just given up on Exante and moved over to Atkins coz I cant cope with the lack of food any more. There are still a few here from November though.

Hi Joanne, well done on your losses with Exante you've done so well! Good luck on Atkins, a good diet to turn to!

Day one was fine eventually weighted my self and although im disappointed to have given up previously I'm happy that i haven't put much weight on!!

So glad I bought my favs when they were on offer enjoying my hot chocolates n lattes . I'm tired today got a double shift at work. First one over and done with now time for an afternoon nap .

Hope you're all having a fantastic day xxx

It's day 3 today and I'm pleased to say I think I'm in ketosis? Not feeling very hungry and am actually feeling pretty good!
Been ill on and off since Xmas and I'm just getting over a cold. Today my ears are playing me up every time I talk or there's a noise it's echoed and I hear banging like a drum! It's a pain when I stand up to walk I go dizzy. Good thing is I know it's nothing to do with the diet it's this blinking cold lol!
I love my hot choc's and vanilla lattes I don't want my supplies to run out one things for sure I'm not drinking them vile soups again!
Work later on I hate the toilet situation I'm trying to drink a lot before I go so I can take it easy later!
I really wanna lose a couple of stone then start zumba classes I love the sound of it right up my street .

Back