Law Rams WL Diary!

Law Ram

Evening,
Starting my weight loss diary today :)I dont know my correct weight and won't know until Wednesday but I shall put down what I have eaten and exercise wise

Breakfast: Bowl of Coco Pops (selection size)
Lunch: Tin of tuna, some sweetcorn and 4 Riveta
Snack: Go Ahead Yoghurt Breaks
Dinner: M&S steak chunks with sweetcorn and Roasted veggies

Exercise: 15mins of Exercise DVD and 15mins on the exercise bike

If anyone could see where I could improve and cut out or replace, please let me know :)

Day two today
I put on a hoodie that was a bit to snug before and it fits nicely now :) Before I would rarely do it up but now I def will.

Food wise:
B: Cocopops (variety box)
L: 2 Riveta, 3 mini gerkins and loads of sweetcorn (half a big tin)
D: Chicken Keiv and Peas

Exercise:
I walked into town and had a nosey. All in all I was out for an hour so I recon I did half an hour "proper walking" and 20 mins on the exercise bike (10.06km)

Back to work today. Alarm didnt go off so didn't get to go on the exercise bike but did do 20 mins walk at lunch
Dinner was a disaster! I made rice, tuna, peas and sweetcorn and put a little bit of dressing on it. Damn dressing was off, I didn't know and now feel very ill and no dinner.

Breakfast: Honey Loops (variety pack box)
Lunch: Half a jacket potato, coleslaw and beetroot
Dinner: go ahead yoghurt breaks

So angry with myself

B: Frosties (Varitey box)
L:Chicken breast (herby)with salad
D: Tin of tuna, 3 mini gherkins, 3 x rivata

Exercise: 7km on the exercise bike, 20 min walk at lunch time

I am going to go on the bike again this afternoon.

Today I had a bit of a rubbish day. Busted my knee up yesterday doing to much on the bike, so will pick that up again tomorrow. I have found somewhere I can park at work for free and is a 20 min walk in to the office, so win win!

I went to Slimming World and found out my actual weight and I do feel rubbish about it. 3 Stone to go!

B: Cornflakes (variety)
L: Jacket Potato cheese and beans
D: 2 rivata, some prawns and a tiny bit of seafood sauce

Oh! and 3 wine gums at work cause i couldnt say no and my knee was hurting

Back