• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lazy afternoon in work.......

hey i have just restarted on my 5th day i think i remember you from when i used to do it i was on it for 5 months last year lost 5 stone 12 pounds but had to stop so back on it now.

Hello hun...yes you was on it the same time as i was....think i was just finishing lipoing when you was starting......arr great an ole face - well you know what I mean......so hows your first week going?

first couple of days were hard but ketosis has kicked in and i feel so much better i love the diet its just those first couple of days thats a pain lol got a weigh in tommorrow hopefully i wont be disapointed

I bet you'll lose loads.......can you remember what you lost in your first weight in last time?
I can't wait to start, the reason im waiting until march 16th is that my friend and I are joining together and shes away till then.

i lost 8 pounds last time on my first weigh in i just really want to reach my goal this time just got back from new york and got engaged so time to think about losing weight

wow 8lbs is fab...oo lets hope you lose the same tomorrow hun.
So Congrats is in order then is it!!
So have you set a date?

no not yet so bloddy expensive lol probably looking at 2 yrs or more lol
its amazing though i felt so confident at 10 stone and now im 11 stone i feel awful in everything i wear cant wait to start losing the weight and get down to 8 and half

I know exactly how you feel hun. I got down to 9 stone 2lbs and i felt great! I was a small size 10, everything looked fine on me but now..im back in my tents!!
As im only 4 foot 10 im supposed to be something stupid like 7 stone......bugger that...how tall are you?

5 foot 4 they wont let me go any lower than 8 stone and half although when i was 10 stone i was a comfortable 10 so might not want to lose another stone and half will see what happens