lazy girl's photo diary :)

friday

homemade banana and strawberry smoothie 2PP

this was sooo yummy, used 150g onken fat free vanilla yoghurt for 2PP and loads of strabwerries and a nana :D

just found this thread too Gracie and I'm lovin it ....it's good to actually see what peeps are eating .... your a clever little chick ....keep posting I need the inspiration x

Any more food photos Gracie? We are waiting with baited breath lol

coming soon ellen! just need to get back on plan :) so next few days you will definately see some :D xx

I made a sweet chilli version of your chicken sandwich but with a southern fried chicken breast, 10pp; tasted just like the McDonald's sweet chilli deli sandwich :) which I think is something like 15pp and it's my favourite EVER. :(

Yummy stuff!!! Impressive :) x

wednesday

weight watchers tagliatelle bolognese ready meal + 2 eat smart garlic bread slices

this was soo yummy, and at 7PP for the meal and 2PP for each of the garlic bread slices that's still only 11PP for the whole meal, and it feels so naughty :)

if you had some points to use up you could always sprinkle the garlic bread with some cheese mmmm :)

Here to follow ... and wow, lovin the photos ... mmmmm

oooh please come back with some more...signed a fellow lazy girl :)

Miss determination, fancy sharing some? I am in desperate need haha! Need to get back on track and get taking some piccies xx

Back