lazy girl's simply filling diary..

graciebabes

will hit target this time
been doing simply filling for a week now, and have my first weigh in tomorrow afternoon, so decided now would be the time to make a diary in this bit, as i already have a propoints diary :)

hoping if i get a good loss tomorrow that i will be able to do simply filling until i reach goal, before maintaining using propoints :)

any contributions happily welcome :D

been doing simply filling for a week now, and have my first weigh in tomorrow afternoon, so decided now would be the time to make a diary in this bit, as i already have a propoints diary :)

hoping if i get a good loss tomorrow that i will be able to do simply filling until i reach goal, before maintaining using propoints :)

any contributions happily welcome :D
Hello :) best of luck with SF i will start it on saturday once i get all the info from class. :) I cant wait to start im getting fed up with pointing these days lol x

Hello :) best of luck with SF i will start it on saturday once i get all the info from class. :) I cant wait to start im getting fed up with pointing these days lol x

i've loved it so far this week! i do a lot of cooking from scratch and always found working out the propoints of meals difficult. love simply filling because i know i can throw a hole meal together and not have to worry about over/underpointing it.

it's making me really appreciate my weekly allowance too, spesh for choc treats ;)

best of luck with it!

i've loved it so far this week! i do a lot of cooking from scratch and always found working out the propoints of meals difficult. love simply filling because i know i can throw a hole meal together and not have to worry about over/underpointing it.

it's making me really appreciate my weekly allowance too, spesh for choc treats ;)

best of luck with it!
Im sure i will enjoy it more :) can i ask is it still 49 weeklies a week or is it less now? to lazy to go onto escourse lol

Im sure i will enjoy it more :) can i ask is it still 49 weeklies a week or is it less now? to lazy to go onto escourse lol

still 49 weeklies yes hun :) i've gone over this week though and a sneaky weigh in mid week showed i'd still managed to lose 2lbs :) but i suppose we shall see tomorrow!

Intake looking good hun :) iv found a way now to eat my natural yoghurt as I hate it plain smoothies like in yours! Hope wi goes ok x

starkissedx said:
Intake looking good hun :) iv found a way now to eat my natural yoghurt as I hate it plain smoothies like in yours! Hope wi goes ok x

Thanks honey :) sometimes if my yoghurt has gone off (as it often does haha) I just use skimmed milk instead to make a lovely healthy milkshake :) tend to make the night before then just stick it in a glass in the fridge so it's waiting for me when I get up.. As I am the laziest girl ever when it comes to mornings (hence the name :p)

Weighed in this afternoon, lost 1lb.. Not as much as I would've liked but I have had a terrible day eating wise. However, tomorrow begins a new week with 49 weekly points so I shall do my best! I refuse to give up this time as I have given up so many times in the past, and I know this plan is easy for me, I just need to keep myself motivated. Going to cook as many of the meals I really enjoy this week to keep me focused and try and stop naughty snacking between meals!

Aiming for 2lbs next week, that'd be great. And as always, going to try and resist food at work (I work at KFC and get 1 meal provided per shift, I managed to avoid it last week and took in a tasty curry instead, just need to resist again this week.. Could be harder as I have 4 shifts as opposed to 1!)

1lb is great well fine Graciebabes!!! I sts this week but thought I might have gained cos I just couldn't stop eating biscuits last week. I'm hoping for 1lb or more this week following sf :)

Staying the same is always better than a gain :) going to PLAN PLAN PLAN this week and fit as much gym in as I can! Good luck for this week :)

Me too! I've messed about for weeks and Xmas is almost here so going to be good this week. Got all my meals planned for next few days n classes booked at the gym so no excuses for me :) good luck with ur week!!

Thanks honey! I'm the same, been trying to stay on plan then having one bad day and falling off the wagon for a whole week! This week going to draw a line under any mistakes and just carry on.. I CAN DO THIS!!

Yeah, I normally do just didn't want to put my diary up for today as it was crap! But..just been to sainsburys and stocked up on pretty much everything I'm allowed on simply filling, including brown rice, pasta and porridge oats, so I have no excuse not to stick to it as I have a shed load of food in :) x

Its a bit more chewy than white rice, and takes a bit longer to cook! but once its in a meal with sauce etc, i never can tell much difference :)

Back