lazy girl's simply filling diary..

Is that not free then?? Or are you pointing today? xxx

Ah ok! :) I thought so! Smoothie sounds lush.... I really want to make one but the effort pita me off! xxx

I used to be the same until I discovered frozen smoothie packs from sainsburys.. You literally take a handful out the night before and chuck it in a bowl in the fridge. Then I blend mine using my hand blender to minimise washing up! Deffo worth the effort imho. Or sometimes I make the night before when I'm doing tea and stick it in the fridge with some tin foil over it! Xx

I need a hand blender! I only have a massive great blender which is a pain! They're quite cheap aren't they? The hand blenders I mean? xx

Yeah you can pick one up in sainsburys for about a fiver.. But mine is a kenwood one and only set me back about fifteen quid. Well worth having you can do loads with em! Especially if you get one with a few different attachments xx

I feel a little purchase coming on! :D xxx

Thursday 12th January

Breakfast
Jelly 0PP

Lunch
Chicken 3PP
Noodles 4PP
Stir fry veg 0PP
Chow mein sauce 2PP

***WEIGH IN***

Dinner
Garlic petit pain 5PP
80g pasta 8PP
Tomato and cheese sauce 2PP
Choc mousse 2PP

Daily ProPoints: 26/33
Activity points earned:

How much did u loose at weigh in today?

That's tomorrow food plan Sarah :) I weigh in tomorrow! But a cheeky weigh in on the wii yesterday showed -5lbs! So fingers crossed for that! X

Wow! I could only dream of that! xx

We will find out in an hour ladies! Ever so nervous. Hope the wii was right as I've been positively angelic this week! Having a dominoes as a treat tonight if I've lost more than 3lbs! Xx

graciebabes said:
We will find out in an hour ladies! Ever so nervous. Hope the wii was right as I've been positively angelic this week! Having a dominoes as a treat tonight if I've lost more than 3lbs! Xx

My absolute favourite! We're having dominoes on my sisters birthday which isn't until the end of feb... That's keeping me going! :D

Will you point it? xxx

No I normally have a little treat the night I weigh in and then get straight back on it tomorrow morning! I only lost 1.5lbs.. Suppose that's better than nothing, but I won't be weighing myself mid week next week again! Then I won't be disappointed! X

You "only" lost 1.5lbs tonight you mean? xxx

Usually I would be thrilled with 1.5, I ruined it by weighing myself and expecting more lol! I know it's a good loss :) no mid week writing next week! Promise ;) x

Hehe! I do the same hun - I can't stop myself from weighing everyday! I just try not to take it to heart until my actual WI. 1.5 is a great loss! :) xxx

Back