lazy girl's simply filling diary..

I have boil in the bag brown rice.. Hopefully I won't be able to tell. Usually have it with saucy things like chilli and curry so will just smother in sauce if I don't like it haha!

Tuesday 29th November: Simply Filling

Breakfast
2 crumpets
Low fat spread 1PP

Lunch
Cottage pie
Chocolate mousse 2PP

Dinner
Season & shake rustic chicken
WW cheesecake 5PP

Weeklies: 8/49

Last edited:
I WILL have a good day tomorrow, and a good week. I'm fed up of feeling out of control :( I control what goes in my mouth so why do I seem to shovel **** into it?! Pardon the French!

Okay so worst day ever yesterday! Up to dinner was fine, good even! But hen my best friend came round (I know it's no excuse) and we had pizza eeek! But ate so much I actually couldn't sleep.. Not good. Starting afresh today :)

Had a tiny nibble of the leftover pizza then thought nooo what am I doing, and binned it :D might make a bacon sandwich now.. Must plan today's food :) x

Well done for binning it! Don't worry too much about last night just keep trying. There are always gonna be obstacles in the way and sometimes you will end up eating something and then regretting it, at least you havent given up and want to keep going! Good luck today! X

Becktoria79 said:
Well done for binning it! Don't worry too much about last night just keep trying. There are always gonna be obstacles in the way and sometimes you will end up eating something and then regretting it, at least you havent given up and want to keep going! Good luck today! X

Thanks honey! That means a lot.. Just feel like I keep messing about and need to get on with it and get a few good days under my belt! Going to the gym this afternoon to try and burn some of it off! X

Wednesday 30th November: Simply Filling

Breakfast
Bagel
Low fat spread 1PP

Gym; 30 mins x moderate = 9AP, 15 mins x low = 1AP

Lunch
Chicken breast
Wholewheat pasta
Tomato & cheese sauce 1PP
Petit pain
Garlic butter 1PP
Jelly

Snack
Cheesecake 10PP (will use my AP's for this! Good job I went!)

Dinner
Cottage pie

Snack
Chocolate mousse 4PP
Crisps 6PP

Weekly ProPoints: 13/49
Activity Points: 10

Last edited:
Susie25 said:
First of all :bighug: to you

Secondly:eatdrink051:draw a line and move on, like Bectoria says you haven't totally given up, so no more fridge raiding xxx

Thanks Susie! Going to the gym to distract myself now :) x

Thursday 1st December: Simply Filling

Breakfast
Bacon sandwich
Ketchup

Lunch
Chicken breast
2 corn on the cob

Dinner
Cottage pie

Snack
Crumpets
Spread 1PP

Weekly ProPoints:

Weekend off the rails so back on the straight and narrow tomorrow! As much as I love em, who invented weekends eh?! All seems to go to pot. Haha. Anyway, back on the wagon again. Must keep going. X

Back