Dinner
Bolognese sauce
Wholewheat pasta
Petit pain
Garlic butter 3PP
Magic stars fun size 2PP

Weekly ProPoints: 8

Last edited:
So weighed in this afternoon and am 2lbs up! So now 12 stone 11lbs. But going to change my weigh in day to Friday so I can cope with the weekend a bit better as that seems to be my worst time. So will weigh again Friday morning and hope that I have lost at least 1 of these 2 lbs I've put on!

It's a long slog and sometimes there's no reason for gaining or a STS. I'm sure it's not 2lbs of fat and it'll be off next week. I think I'm in for a gain this week I've eaten poorly as been to 2 Xmas works meetings and done no exercise since Monday evening.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i'm baaaaackkk! sorry for being awol for some time guys but december was a horrific month eating-wise for me. put on nearly a stone :'( anyway, the most important thing is i'm back and feeling more determined than ever to lose this weight. i can just tell there's something special about 2012.

i've set myself a handful of new years resolutions, as this time next year i want to be able to say i have actually achieved them, or at least had a bloody good go.

so, feeling strong today. resisted pigging out this morning despite feeling groggy and in need of stodge - last night was a VERY good night! instead opted for a slice of toast, so feeling quite positive on the willpower front.

breakfast
1 slice ww white bread
2 tsps low fat spread 2PP

lunch
wholewheat pasta
tomato and cheese sauce 2PP

exercise
walk round the block - road testing my new trainers :)

tea going out for a curry so going to try and choose the best options..
chicken tikka (the dry one without sauce)
bombay potatoes
salad or some sort of vegetable side dish
plus lots of diet coke and water :)

Welcome back! Don't worry december was a bad month for us all! January = new year and new start! I think everyone is pretty positive at the moment so sure you'll get some good vibes from here! Xx

Really must get back on plan! Going to be counting again from tomorrow so will probably post to my other diary :) hope everyone's doing well xx

I too had all of December off and a little of nov and put on the stone I only just lost but I started back on fri and now feel ready and I have done well so far and am actually proud of myself, only day 3 but it has been hard an I have resisted, good luck with ur diet, we have done it before WE CAN do it again!

Thanks Sarah it's good to know I'm not the only one who let themselves go a bit! I'm back on it today after a naughty weekend food wise and am feeling good! Good luck to you too darling :) x

Monday 9th January

Breakfast
Summer berries 0PP
Skimmed milk 1PP

Lunch
White bread 4PP
Low fat spread 1PP
Bacon medallions 1PP
Ketchup 0PP

Snack
Bagel 4PP
Low fat spread 1PP

Dinner
Chicken breast 3PP
Noodles 5PP
Stir fry veg 0PP
Chow mein sauce 1PP
2 choc mini rolls 4PP
5 sugar free werthers 1PP

Snacks
Choc chip cookies 2PP
Advent calendar chocs 3PP

Daily ProPoints: 31/33 - saving 2 points to allow for any mistakes!
Activity points earned: 4

Last edited:
sounds yummy, just to point out ketchup is 1pp for 2tbsps, 30g

good luck this week, and well done for getting back on track

Tuesday 10th January

Breakfast
Baked beans 4PP
Bacon medallions 1PP
Scrambled egg 2PP

Lunch
Pitta bread 3PP
Ham 1PP
Choc chip cookies 2PP

Dinner
Chicken tikka masala ready meal 10PP
Mini naan breads 7PP
Choc ice gems 3PP

Daily ProPoints: 33/33
Activity points earned:

Last edited:
Ur meals sound nice today

Thanks ladies! Before I put my 'December weight' on (that's what I'm calling it!) I was on 29 points a day, it's amazing what a difference 4 extra points has made to me! Thoroughly enjoying planning what I'm eating and actually sticking to it! X

Wednesday 11th January

Breakfast
Toast 4PP
Low fat spread 2PP

Lunch
Pitta bread 3PP
Ham 1PP
Salad 0PP
Iced gems 3PP
Crisps 3PP

Snack
Pom bears 2PP