Lazycow's Diary

Lazycow . well with stepmum , i think its best to smile sweetly and say yes , but carry on with the VLCD without her knowing and watch her face as she see's you lose the weight . I think this is really going to keep you on the diet her saying what she said . because this happened to me some years ago a woman who i worked with said to me that i'll never lose the weight and thats what made me lose the weight . Anyway just keep going and your hubby is good !

Hello LC i'm not typing ur full name lol well done hun on getting through day 5 unscathed bet you're very excited about WI you'll be flabberghasted with the results teehee and i think a little competition is good keeps you motivated and a perfect reason to stick to the diet so u could find urself thanking her in a few months time for being so ghastly teehee xxx

Went out with kids and my pal tonight while Hubby watched the football. Had a browse round shops and then took kids to McD's. I sat while they ate and was ok. Tomorrow I will have a full house. Wee sis and her boys are coming to stay, so is my pal. I have got 'Sing a long a Sound of Music' for the evening's entertainment. My pal,who is staying with us while her flat is being completed is responsible for the tea tomorrow so it's pie, home made chips and beans all round. I think I will have to kill her. She laughed like a drain as I threatened her life and went to her room with a curly wurly and some pringles.

2.50am. Sorry about this! I am up with the runs. Didn't think there was enough food in me but there you go. I can imagine someone reading this and thinking'Yeah, I really needed to know that.'
Have not been constipated so a bit surprised.
Ketostix are really pink now. Does this mean I am peeing out an abundance of fat? I have to admit, my breath smells like dung. I knew it was bad when my youngest refused to kiss me goodnight as he said there was a (and I quote) jobbie smell coming out of my mouth. Nice!

8.30am Got kids out to school. Tired again today. Think that is due to being up til 4am with the trots. Had a bar this morning. Gonna go back to bed with a book coz it will be bedlam in here later with my brood and my sister's.
I sneaked a peek at my scales and I don't appear to have lost anything. I'm not worried though coz ketostix are pink so defo burning fat. WI is Saturday morning so will see what CDC scales say.

Cheers Dragonfly. Will await WI with baited breath. Well done you! 26lbs off! You must be well happy. Just think if someone had asked you to carry that weight in carrier bags around with you it would be impossible! Gals like you keep me going. Thanks x

Cheers for that Mocha! Have had a right laugh tonight. My sis and her brood were staying tonight and after the kids went to bed we had a right old laugh to ourselves. It's 2.45am and I have just settled down for bed. We just seem to be able to make eachother howl with laughter......sadly, usually at the expense of some other family member.
So the night went quickly and I didn't even flinch when sis and my pal were eating pringles. I had a holier than thou air about me tonight. Tonight I became the one thing I detest..........I WAS A DIET MARTYR!!!!!! Not only did I bore the a*** off everyone about how good I have been, when they began to eat their goodies I sipped my water while revelling in my saintliness!!! NO NO NO. I do not want to be Sister Sue of the Perpetual Party Poopers. I need not have worried as I was returned from my angelic state with a bang when my sis informed me that I should get off the cross as the locals need the wood. Joan of Arc, get it??
We then went on to talk about her new boss. She is asst manager of a bank which has recently taken on a new manager and she can't talk to him without laughing because of his name.She knows how childish this is but everytime he introduces himself to a member of staff or bank customer she has to excuse herself and howls with laughter. She reckons that he has tippled that it's due to him that she keeps disappearing. His name is WILLIE BURNS. Poor guy!! Lets hope she doesn't get sacked.

I feeeeeeeeel good,da na na na na. Happy Happy Happy. Woke up feeling smashing! First day I have not felt as if I had a hangover. Haven't had a lot of sleep but will make up for that l8r. My wee nephew aged 4 jumped into bed beside me this morning and we cuddled in coz it was cold. There is no better feeling in the world than a cuddle.
Both my boys are serial cuddlers. My fault entirely. There is nothing a child's hug cannot fix. I feel really blessed this morning with by beautiful boys (this includes my two gorgeous nephews).
The youngest nephew will be one on Christmas Eve. He is gorgeous and just too funny. Got to be the tickliest child on the planet.
Feel the love? Well, pass it on xx

Oooh I agree, nothing a child's hug can't fix! My two daughters are huggers too and I love it :) I love it even more now that they measure my weight loss by how much more they can get their arms round me when they give me a hug! They are so funny, the first day my youngest could get her arms round me and hold her hands together at the back, she shrieked and jumped up and down. That really made my day :D

Hey All

Have had the laziest day ever and it was good! i am gigging tonight so will not be home til about 2am. Getting weighed tomorrow at 10am. Kinda looking forward to it. Will keep you posted.

I am, Mocha. A big soul mamma but soon to be a slinky soul mistress!!!

Missed weigh in coz I didn't get home from gig til after 3am and there was no way I was driving without enough sleep. Too dangerous. So have enough packs to keep me going til Monday and I will see CDC then. Off to Dundee for gig tonight.

Hi Mocha. Just got back. Both gigs have been good. I have not been enjoying my gigs recently but I reckon that is because I have not been happy with myself so this weekend has been good, probably due to the fact I have stuck to the plan.
My CDC is seeing me at 11.30 am today. I have spoken to her today about my gigs and that as this will be my busiest time of year so we have decided that I will follow SS for the next four weeks and will speak to her via phone.
I have got rid of my scales so I will not know how much I have lost til Xmas Eve.
Here goes!!!!!

Back