Lbd plan......done!...........ok ladies, next challenge?????

Hi CG...yes, can't you tell by the wrinkles? lol xx

Anyone can join in...it's just nice to set a challenge that we all do together....we didn't see many LBDs.......people went missing???
Hi KATE... how's the Love life? more dates?..and did you have a good Christmas and New Year? x

I really want to lose 1.5 stone - 2 stone by 14th April - which is my last weigh in before Easter, wish me luck: we're all in this together! <3

Woohoo Polly - looking good!

Sorry for going AWOL from the LBD challenge - got completely stuck for 3 months and couldn't face it! Still, back on plan from last Friday and determined to get going again. I have set a target for my summer hols, so I will look to do half of that for Easter, which would be just losing 9lbs. I know that doesn't sound a lot, but after getting stuck for 3 months, I'm not counting any chickens!!! If I do more than that, that's great, but I'm determined not to keep beating myself up over slow/no losses...

Good luck everyone! x

Hi Spanx, nice to see you. TBH I thought I was just getting too old to bother with this dieting lark....but am so glad I decided to give it a go...and now am more determined than ever to reach my goal. You'll soon lose that 9lbs, especially if you've been stuck, getting back on plan gives your body a real boost! Good luck x

Thought of you actually, I watched BJ Diary and Edge of Reason over Christmas!
giggling.gif

So I now know how much exactly I want to lose by easter...I've put 2.5lbs on over xmas which takes me to 15st 2.5lbs. I want to be 13st something. .so I need to lose 17 lbs at least. Right, so just got to knuckle down to the task in hand!

Only a smidgeon over a LB per week then Jo......you can do that with your eyes shut! :)

Only a smidgeon over a LB per week then Jo......you can do that with your eyes shut! :)

When I look at it like that, it's definitely do-able! That's why I love these mini-target challenges. ..as it's easy to be overwhelmed with the overall targets isn't it. Onwards and downwards! Good luck everyone with your next weigh-ins!

I will join please people! I would like to be the weight I was when I got married by Easter so that's 10st 10lb. Also happens to be my 30th birthday then so something else to prod me in the right direction!
X

I will join please people! I would like to be the weight I was when I got married by Easter so that's 10st 10lb. Also happens to be my 30th birthday then so something else to prod me in the right direction!
X

Actually just worked out that means I need to lose 23lb! Argh! That sounds like quite a lot when it's put like that. Well I will try at any rate. Must. Not. Eat. Baby's. Leftovers. :/

Well Susie, it's only 1.5lbs a week, so easily achievable.....unless you're scoffing chocolate pudding that is? :) good luck! x

Hi Spanx, nice to see you. TBH I thought I was just getting too old to bother with this dieting lark....but am so glad I decided to give it a go...and now am more determined than ever to reach my goal. You'll soon lose that 9lbs, especially if you've been stuck, getting back on plan gives your body a real boost! Good luck x

Thought of you actually, I watched BJ Diary and Edge of Reason over Christmas!
giggling.gif

Thanks Polly - I'm having a good week and hope to lose most of the Christmas gain at WI tomorrow, fingers crossed!

You can't beat Bridget's big knickers!!! :D

Hi Polly and all.
Polly you look amazing, fantastic work there missus!!
Love life is all good .... scary really!
I've not been weighed since Dec 11, went last night and maintained, I'm absolutely thrilled with that!
Now to lose a little bit more for Easter. Have a great week y'all xxx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies, thanks Kate...still a long way to go, but back on track again, so onwards and downwards! Maintaining for a month, especially over Christmas is excellent, no wonder you're pleased! Don't be scared.....just go with it! x

Woohoo! 5lbs off for me today. Really pleased, even if that is just what I'd put on over Christmas - at least it's come straight back off again! :D

It's encouraging to see some fab weight losses being posted..well done everyone. My weigh in day (weds) can't come soon enough as we've decided to go on holiday with friends late May so I've now got another goal ahead of me.

Actually someone said at our group that Christmas probably did us quite a lot of good. Most people put on something, and then getting straight back on plan has given our bodies a kick start again...much like someone only just starting. It's nice to have something to work towards isn't it? always gives us a bit of extra motivation. xx
Great loss Spanx, you must be really chuffed! Well done xx

Last edited:
Back